Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 09-17-2016, 01:00 PM   #16
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by KawaiiAlly View Post
Yes, and even if I didn't normally, it's a requirement of the swimsuit for the swimsuit dare.
Ah yes very true.

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 09:18 PM   #17
KawaiiAlly
getDare Sweetheart

Any more questions for me?
38D
I am pre-op, and I have lots of toys. If you want to know if I have something, please ask! Simple list: many gags, handcuffs, ankle cuffs, locks, collars, buttplugs, vibrators, nipple clamps, chastity cages and more!
PM Dares
BDSM Test
KIK: allisonmiyu
Tellonym: https://tellonym.me/AlliChan34
KawaiiAlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 03:59 AM   #18
cooperjess

Favourite book?

Favourite band?

Favourite outfit?

And what method do you use to tuck? I'm struggling over here
Old 09-18-2016, 04:20 AM   #19
KawaiiAlly
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooperjess View Post
Favourite book?

Favourite band?

Favourite outfit?

And what method do you use to tuck? I'm struggling over here
I read a lot of manga.
I guess if I was gonna go with English books, I would say probably the Harry Potter series, or an odd favorite of mine, Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli.

Favorite Band. That's really hard. I like a lot of the 70s and 80s rock, such as Queen, big Bon Jovi fan, but also some more modern music, like Evanescence and Breaking Benjamin among others. I can't pick just one. Like I also like Chicago, Alabama, Rascal Flatts, Eminem, I'm just a melting pot of music.

This outfit with my black footed leggings and combat boots: https://store.vampirefreaks.com/prod...y-Tartan-Dress
I am adorable in it. <3

As for tucking, you are gonna have to PM me.
38D
I am pre-op, and I have lots of toys. If you want to know if I have something, please ask! Simple list: many gags, handcuffs, ankle cuffs, locks, collars, buttplugs, vibrators, nipple clamps, chastity cages and more!
PM Dares
BDSM Test
Old 09-18-2016, 04:43 AM   #20
SassyTomato

I just want to ask, what does being female mean to you?

How do you feel about your body in it's current state?

Do you feel that some of the negative feelings you might have for your body also come from societal expectations? (As in, are there some changes you are looking forward to only because it will make other people treat you better/respect you more, but you don't actually care about yourself?)

How long are you planning to wait before going "full time"?

You say you are bi, but mainly into women, care to explain further? As in, is it due to a difference in the romantic and sexual attractions/feelings you have for each gender?

Would you date another transgender individual? If so, would you be into MtF, FtM, and NB people, or just a certain subset?

Good luck with your transition .

20 / Male / Dominant
SassyTomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 05:09 AM   #21
KawaiiAlly
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyTomato View Post
I just want to ask, what does being female mean to you?

How do you feel about your body in it's current state?

Do you feel that some of the negative feelings you might have for your body also come from societal expectations? (As in, are there some changes you are looking forward to only because it will make other people treat you better/respect you more, but you don't actually care about yourself?)

How long are you planning to wait before going "full time"?

You say you are bi, but mainly into women, care to explain further? As in, is it due to a difference in the romantic and sexual attractions/feelings you have for each gender?

Would you date another transgender individual? If so, would you be into MtF, FtM, and NB people, or just a certain subset?

Good luck with your transition .
What does being female mean to me? I really don't know how to approach that one. It's about who I am physically and mentally, it's about how I identify myself, how I present myself, and how the world identifies me. I like cooking, cleaning, shopping, dressing in cute clothes, I think like a woman, but the physical side has never matched.

My body in it's current state is what I would call passable. I'm thin, I have some curves, but it's not female. I used to pray to God asking him to turn me into a girl, but as we can see, that never seems to work. I still consider myself religious, but my beliefs conflict with most modern churches.

The only reason I haven't gone full time yet is mainly because of some personal relationship issues I had to resolve, and financial reasons. As soon as I am more financially stable, I plan to take the next steps to going full time.

I am more romantically attracted to women. I would say I am more sexually attracted to women too, but there's less of a difference there for me. I could take a guy or a girl sexually, I just work better romantically with females.

I would certainly date another transgender individual. I'd probably lean more toward another MtF individual, but I don't base my relationships based on labels. If I have a romantic attraction to someone, then I pursue it. I'm really shy when it comes to dating though, so I end up missing a lot of chances.

I'm trying my best to try to accurately answer your questions. They really made me think a lot.

Thanks for the well wishes~
38D
PM Dares
BDSM Test
Old 09-18-2016, 05:50 AM   #22
CSasha
Oracle

Hi Allison,

sounds like you are on a good track. I am happy you recognized the gap between your true gender identity and your body at that age, despite the unawareness of most people. I have seen a lot of individuals who find out rather late in their life, carrying around this deep source of trouble with themselves, and also the transition then becomes more difficult. But even they become much more happy and themselves by it. I also highly appreciate that you fight it through against the resistance you have described. I had a two lesbian collegues in school, and the mother of one of them threatened to kill them both. Sometimes the world and its people seem really aweful. I wish you all the safety and independence you need, and maybe, just maybe, that your family adjusts to how the world is and what you truely are, and love you unconditionally.

Anyway, what social attributes, likes and hobby could you identify, that fit the female label for a significant number of people, that you don't fit? Are there any male benefits you want to keep as a woman, for example self-confidence, the drive to fix problems, a certain stubborness towards other peoples opinions on oneself, or a certain carelessness?

If a fairy would grant you to change one body part immediately for you, which one would you pick? Which reminders of your male body annoy you the most or hinder your passing as a woman? Are there body parts you currently don't like to touch or feel? Are there any physical procedures or circumstances which you hate as reminder of your male body, like shaving or the male voice?

How would you people like to behave if they are unsure about your gender but urge to find out?

If a person is going to receive you as the woman you are, but misses to notice the current differences in your body or the later still being differences during your transition, and succeeds to engage with you consensually, possibly up to the point you desires each other, would you tell that person anything about your transition, and if yes when would you?

What's you favorite dream dress/complete outfit for a prom or another official party like a wedding (as a guest)?

Thanks in advance

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 01:14 PM   #23
CSasha
Oracle

Some more questions:

How long is your hair? Which color? What is your favorite hairstyle?
What do you think of sideway pigtails being used as handlebars for a forced blowjob or throatfuck?

Do you want to be pretty? If yes, how much? How much effort do you put into it? And why? How much of trying to be pretty do you attribute to your gender identification? Do you want to be pretty to catch attention, be loved, being desired, being fucked, or all of that but to which shares? What are the three most important issues on being pretty for others?

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
Old 09-18-2016, 03:33 PM   #24
bjboy4321

I'll leave a simple and fun question:
what are your top 5 anime/manga series?

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Rewards and Punishments

My PM dares
bjboy4321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 03:37 PM   #25
Computergeek94
getDare Sweetheart

Have you ever tried your hand at being dominant? If so, how did you like it?
What are your thoughts on Teamviewer and other programs like it?
If you could bring any 3 fictional characters on a roadtrip, who would you choose?

Kik/Skype - Samswitch94
Message me Chastity Check on Kik.

Likes/Limits
Computergeek94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 03:38 PM   #26
KawaiiAlly
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
Hi Allison,

sounds like you are on a good track. I am happy you recognized the gap between your true gender identity and your body at that age, despite the unawareness of most people. I have seen a lot of individuals who find out rather late in their life, carrying around this deep source of trouble with themselves, and also the transition then becomes more difficult. But even they become much more happy and themselves by it. I also highly appreciate that you fight it through against the resistance you have described. I had a two lesbian collegues in school, and the mother of one of them threatened to kill them both. Sometimes the world and its people seem really aweful. I wish you all the safety and independence you need, and maybe, just maybe, that your family adjusts to how the world is and what you truely are, and love you unconditionally.

Anyway, what social attributes, likes and hobby could you identify, that fit the female label for a significant number of people, that you don't fit? Are there any male benefits you want to keep as a woman, for example self-confidence, the drive to fix problems, a certain stubborness towards other peoples opinions on oneself, or a certain carelessness?

If a fairy would grant you to change one body part immediately for you, which one would you pick? Which reminders of your male body annoy you the most or hinder your passing as a woman? Are there body parts you currently don't like to touch or feel? Are there any physical procedures or circumstances which you hate as reminder of your male body, like shaving or the male voice?

How would you people like to behave if they are unsure about your gender but urge to find out?

If a person is going to receive you as the woman you are, but misses to notice the current differences in your body or the later still being differences during your transition, and succeeds to engage with you consensually, possibly up to the point you desires each other, would you tell that person anything about your transition, and if yes when would you?

What's you favorite dream dress/complete outfit for a prom or another official party like a wedding (as a guest)?

Thanks in advance
My likes and hobbies. Since my dad wasn't very good at most household work, I became the home handyman when I lived with my parents. I can fix just about any household problem, electrical, plumbing, some structural, you name it. I've done siding, and even helped my neighbor build his shed, where I used to live. I do also work on computers and servers, but in recent years, that's become less of a gender specific thing. I guess that answers the second part too. I have a drive to fix problems, and I don't think it's possible that will ever change. That's not really a bad thing though. It's good to have talents other people don't.

The fairy question. This is an easy one. My genitals/reproductive system. Things that annoy me/remind me of my male body. One of the things that I can't change is my height. I am just barely over 6 feet tall. I hate shaving, I hate how almost every square inch of my body is covered in hair follicles, I hate my voice. There's no real parts I don't like to touch at this point, as I don't really touch my body much to begin with.

I urge them to ask if they are unsure. I would like to be treated like any other female. I don't want any special rights, I'm not doing this for the social justice movement. I'm doing this because this is who I am. I am a girl.

I believe if you are going to engage with someone, they deserve to know the truth beforehand. Telling them later, or surprising them can have some bad consequences. Some people don't understand, and feel tricked, or they're not at the level to where they can accept a relationship with someone who is trans. Communication and being open should be an important part of anyone's relationship.

I like dresses like these. I've never been able to afford a nice formal dress, but here's two I like. I have some semi formal dresses that would probably work for a wedding or party, but not a prom.
Short Dress: http://maworksstudio.com/wp-content/...s-369zarhz.jpg
Long Dress: http://maworksstudio.com/wp-content/...s-fec6qgo8.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
Some more questions:

How long is your hair? Which color? What is your favorite hairstyle?
What do you think of sideway pigtails being used as handlebars for a forced blowjob or throatfuck?

Do you want to be pretty? If yes, how much? How much effort do you put into it? And why? How much of trying to be pretty do you attribute to your gender identification? Do you want to be pretty to catch attention, be loved, being desired, being fucked, or all of that but to which shares? What are the three most important issues on being pretty for others?
How long is my hair? If I pull it to the front, it hangs down to past my nipples. If I throw it back, more than halfway down my back. I am a brunette. I normally just part it at the front, and let it freely go, as that's the easiest thing to do with it right now. I like doing pigtails. Partial small pigtails, where I just use a certain size strand instead of all. I don't like the way it looks with all my hair up in pigtails. My favorite though is a braid from the front to the back, ending in a ponytail. The best way to do this would be a waterfall braid. I'm not talented enough to do more than a simple braid yet, so I don't get to do this style often. I've started doing ponytails more often, because my hair has started to be mean. and get in the way. You don't need handlebars with me, just put your hand around the back of my head. hair grabbing is a bit of a turn off for me, I don't know why. I may be concerned about losing my hair. The hrt would stop any hair loss, as most male hairloss is an over sensitivity to one of the byproducts of testosterone in your body.

I feel like I have to be pretty. It's more of a requirement for me than most, because of the way my body is. I obsess over everything. if my makeup is even the slightest bit off, if my false breasts are even a centimeter off from the way I want them, if I item doesn't fit the exact way I want. I spend a lot of time on it. I want people to view me as a girl, I want to be flawless, I don't want people to wonder, "Hey, is that a dude?" I have a desire to catch attention, to be accepted, to be loved, and I would be ecstatic if someone admired me. I don't really have a strong desire to be fucked with my body as it currently is. I couldn't name the 3 most important issues on others. I've never really discussed this, or thought too much into it. Sorry.
Thanks for the questions.
I hope this is good enough.
~Ally
38D
PM Dares
BDSM Test
Old 09-18-2016, 03:57 PM   #27
KawaiiAlly
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjboy4321 View Post
I'll leave a simple and fun question:
what are your top 5 anime/manga series?
I only get 5?
Ok, let's start with a classic.
I'm not gonna include the big name Classics like DBZ or Sailor Moon, because that wouldn't be as fun.
1. Cardcaptor Sakura: I know it's still big, but I absolutely adore this series. I have a cosplay of Sakura. <3
2. Spice and Wolf: I love business, trading, and sales, and this is a great series for that. Also, you get Holo. What more could you want?
3. SAO: I know, everyone is crazy about this, but there's a reason. amazing show. I was a big fan of the .hack series too, and while there are comparisons, It's not the same thing.
4. Puella Magi Madoka Magica: I started this series because everyone was going crazy over it, and I'm like, what's the big deal with this cute magical girl series. Boy was I wrong!
5. This is a hard one, but I have a soft spot for Kamichama Karin. She's my skype avatar, and my phone lock screen.
These aren't all my favorites, but that's 5. I watch so much anime, that's really hard.
38D
PM Dares
BDSM Test
Old 09-18-2016, 04:03 PM   #28
KawaiiAlly
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Computergeek94 View Post
Have you ever tried your hand at being dominant? If so, how did you like it?
What are your thoughts on Teamviewer and other programs like it?
If you could bring any 3 fictional characters on a roadtrip, who would you choose?
If you had asked me yesterday, I would have said I tried it once, it turned out horrible, never again. Then last night I met someone who I thought was perfect, so I am giving it another try.

Teamviewer. I work in IT, enough said. Teamviewer, gotomeeting, VNC, it's all stuff I get to use on a regular basis. It's very useful for us.

Hmm, let's see. How about Asada Shino(Sinon) from SAO, Kirino from Oreimo, and Sakura Kinomoto from CCS. This will be a very interesting trip. lol.
38D
PM Dares
BDSM Test
Old 09-18-2016, 04:05 PM   #29
KawaiiAlly
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I only get 5?
Ok, let's start with a classic.
I'm not gonna include the big name Classics like DBZ or Sailor Moon, because that wouldn't be as fun.
1. Cardcaptor Sakura: I know it's still big, but I absolutely adore this series. I have a cosplay of Sakura. <3
2. Spice and Wolf: I love business, trading, and sales, and this is a great series for that. Also, you get Holo. What more could you want?
3. SAO: I know, everyone is crazy about this, but there's a reason. amazing show. I was a big fan of the .hack series too, and while there are comparisons, It's not the same thing.
4. Puella Magi Madoka Magica: I started this series because everyone was going crazy over it, and I'm like, what's the big deal with this cute magical girl series. Boy was I wrong!
5. This is a hard one, but I have a soft spot for Kamichama Karin. She's my skype avatar, and my phone lock screen.
These aren't all my favorites, but that's 5. I watch so much anime, that's really hard.
Quote:
If you had asked me yesterday, I would have said I tried it once, it turned out horrible, never again. Then last night I met someone who I thought was perfect, so I am giving it another try.

Teamviewer. I work in IT, enough said. Teamviewer, gotomeeting, VNC, it's all stuff I get to use on a regular basis. It's very useful for us.

Hmm, let's see. How about Asada Shino(Sinon) from SAO, Kirino from Oreimo, and Sakura Kinomoto from CCS. This will be a very interesting trip. lol.
Oh and before I forget, gotta give an honorable mention to Love Live School Idol Project. Awesome show, but not really for everyone.
38D
PM Dares
BDSM Test
Old 09-18-2016, 05:18 PM   #30
CSasha
Oracle

Quote:
Thanks for the questions.
I hope this is good enough.
~Ally
It is indeed. Very delightful and providing insight. Many thanks.

My pronouns are it/its

Advertisements
Kink Talk