Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-14-2021, 09:03 AM   #1
diapergirl67

Female 20f — Control my pee and orgasms

20 year old female looking for people to control my pee.

Tell me where I can pee and when, what I should wear, and any tasks I should do before I am allowed to pee.

Please note that I will not pee in my bed, and I prefer to pee somewhere with privacy since I do not live alone. I also prefer not to pee in my pants, but I have specific pairs of underwear that I dedicate to peeing in.

If you’re feeling up to it, feel free to control my orgasms, too.

Tell me which of my toys to use (if any), what position I should cum in, and any tasks I should do before I am allowed to cum.

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Dislikes: anal, heavy pain

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
diapergirl67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 10:59 AM   #2
Berserk
getDare Sweetheart

Do you consider wetting diapers to be public?
Berserk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 11:09 AM   #3
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Here's a seemingly simple task. For your next orgasm, you may only cum WHILE you're peeing. Drink a lot of water, wait until you're super desperate to pee, then edge 5 times before relieving your bladder while you rub your clit and try to cum. If you haven't cum by the time you're done peeing, you must stop stimulating your clit. You must attempt this at least 3 more times before you are allowed to cum normally.

- The getDare Toy

This toy is a horny set of fuck-holes that must be stretched, used and abused for everyone else's pleasure.

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Limits: Pics, videos, poop, ABDL, breath play, illegal

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
TurnToAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 11:19 AM   #4
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserk View Post
Do you consider wetting diapers to be public?
Right now, I don't wear actual diapers anywhere outside my room, so I only wet in private. I sometimes wear pullups outside the house, so I'd be willing to wet those in public, I'd just have to be careful because they leak easily.

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
Old 10-14-2021, 11:20 AM   #5
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurnToAsh View Post
Here's a seemingly simple task. For your next orgasm, you may only cum WHILE you're peeing. Drink a lot of water, wait until you're super desperate to pee, then edge 5 times before relieving your bladder while you rub your clit and try to cum. If you haven't cum by the time you're done peeing, you must stop stimulating your clit. You must attempt this at least 3 more times before you are allowed to cum normally.

- The getDare Toy

This toy is a horny set of fuck-holes that must be stretched, used and abused for everyone else's pleasure.
Oh boy, I hope I am able to get this done the first time! Am I allowed to use my vibrator? Or only my hands?

Old 10-14-2021, 12:02 PM   #6
Berserk
getDare Sweetheart

I think that you will need to insert some kind of toy in your pussy, then put on a pull-up (or diaper if you choose) and run some errands. While doing that you can wet your diaper at your discretion. However, you have to wet it before you return home, or else you'll have to wet it until it leaks and not change out for another 30 minutes.
Berserk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum control, orgasm control, pee, pee & cum control, pee control