Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 08-07-2016, 10:55 AM   #136
Dracnoff

Alright, the final round has been completed. 9 entries this week, here's the standings:

robertini - 4980
Quanator - 6350

cooperjess - 6900
toby92 - 7450
charmaine - 7530
gavvers - 7750
bamaswitch - 18080
boris_naked - 26520
atger - 38280

So, one month of exposure for the 2 losers. I'd like to thank all the people that joined and made the game possible it was a really fun experience.
I've also done some rankings, by giving every first place 5 points, second place gets 3 points and third place gets one point. This results in the following standings:

1) Atger, boris_naked : 10 Points
2) sfinx: 6 Points
3) lakey01, sacrificeviper: 5 Points
4) quanator, siliconavatar: 4 Points
5) yoshi12345678, cooperjess, ladysylvanas: 3 Points
6) spiero, sounding, bamaswitch: 1 Points

So congratulations to the two winners. If any participants feel like congratulating them, sending them your entry pics would be a nice price. I'm not gonna send them since I don't have permission to do so.

I also got a few people asking to take over the thread so here's my official response:
I want this game to take a break for a bit (the 4-5 weeks I need to take off) and will probably restart the game with updated rules once I got time again. I feel like as leader of this game I have a certain responsibility when it comes to handling the pictures. Since I don't really trust people (sorry 'bout that) I don't want to risk losing the credibility of this thread by giving it over to someone that I'm wrong about.
Feel free to use this thread for any suggestions for version 2.
I'm currently thinking of adding prices for winners (Maybe pics of bottom 50%?), as well as making the rules a bit clearer, since there have been a few misunderstandings.

Another goal is to get some special rounds, where pics need to fulfill a certain task. Things like extreme weeks (showing face, pics outside), softcore weeks (pics in wet underwear) and i'm hoping to maybe even run them side by side without making it too confusing, so nobody feels left out if a task breaks their limits.
Now all that is left is for me to remember to delete the pics every week, send me a pm if I forget to remove yours after 4 weeks.

Have a nice day and thank you for participating!
Limits face, torture, blackmail, piss/scat, crossdressing, public, illegal, family/friends, diapers

Click HERE if you want to explore your limits. Talk HERE about it

21/M
Dracnoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 12:06 PM   #137
cooperjess

Thanks for running this dare, was really interesting. I think different forfeits for each week is an interesting idea, but the format itself is great as is. I'm really looking forward to it coming back :D
Old 08-07-2016, 12:28 PM   #138
Robertini

Send a message via MSN to Robertini

Thanks for the game Dracnoff, always creative. Have a nice break
Limits: illegal, family, face, ID, poo, scar, permanent.

PM Dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76476

kik: robertiniac
Robertini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 05:05 PM   #139
atger

Thanks for putting this thing together, looking forward to your return!

Limits: Friends/family, full public, blood, permanent, scat, messy, loud
atger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 12:21 PM   #140
fixiedood

Default This game

sounds fun, is it still active?
fixiedood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 12:25 PM   #141
fixiedood

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixiedood View Post
sounds fun, is it still active?
Nevermind, I see you are taking a break. Guess I need to read the WHOLE forum before posting.
Old 08-09-2016, 12:29 PM   #142
Dracnoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixiedood View Post
Nevermind, I see you are taking a break. Guess I need to read the WHOLE forum before posting.
Yeah sorry bout that. If everything goes as planned it should be back up on september 4th. Hopefully I can manage that.
Limits face, torture, blackmail, piss/scat, crossdressing, public, illegal, family/friends, diapers

21/M
Old 08-09-2016, 12:47 PM   #143
fixiedood

Default Thanks

I'm in when you get back and start up again
Old 08-28-2016, 10:37 AM   #144
Dracnoff

Hello people!
Good news, the game will start again on the fourth of september. (Bad news I really fucked up with my exams, but that's another story)
I think the current rule set is pretty good and doesn't need much improvement. One thing I'm gonna add (unless people really hate the idea) is a price for the winner. The current idea is that they get to pick someone of the bottom 50% and I will send their pic to them, using tiikoni with a 7 day limit.
If you believe the winner deserves more, add something to your post saying that the winner is allowed to see your picture. That way, I will send them their requested person as well as all the price "donations".
Hoping to see a bunch of people enter again, see you guys then!

21/M
The following 2 users say Thank You to Dracnoff for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk