Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 09-18-2018, 02:21 PM   #2686
wheelsoffeathers
getDare Sweetheart

1. wear panties and a bra

2. Wear a hijab

3. walk like a girly girl (make everythign over the top) shake hips feet in front of each other while walking show off boobs show off ass. etc.

4.wear pink lipstick

5. Listen to 5 songs by me Ariana while you walk like a girly girl

wheelsoffeathers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 08:12 PM   #2687
SissyNicki
Baby Member

1. Wear panties and a bra

2. Wear a hijab

3. Walk like a girly girl (make everything over the top) shake hips, feet in front of each other while walking show off boobs, ass, etc.

4. Wear pink lipstick

6. Carry a purse
SissyNicki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 12:47 PM   #2688
Sismaster

1. Wear panties and a bra

2. Wear a hijab

3. Walk like a girly girl (make everything over the top) shake hips, feet in front of each other while walking show off boobs, ass, etc.

4. Wear pink lipstick

6. Carry a purse

7. Loser can ignore one rule. boomer chooses a new rule to replace it (according to the likes and limits and the other rules on this potato)

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 11:49 PM   #2689
SissyTim

Boom! #3

1. Wear panties and matching bra

Call me Tiffany please from now on

Likes: parent control, hidden-public, clothing control, humiliation, forced fem, crossdressing, rules, risk of exposure, hypnosis, all sorts of lycra and spandex suits

Limits: illegal, family/friends, permanent, public, messy, blood, anal, pictures, cam

PM DARES for this SISSY

add tasks to my calendar
SissyTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 08:29 AM   #2690
Sismaster

2. stuff the bra and panties

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Old 09-22-2018, 02:03 PM   #2691
brandonlow67042
getDare Sweetheart

3. Let the boomer write a letter of directions for the sales lady at a store at your local mall. Boomer is to be given a link to your local mall for this and the directions can be anything. Price limit to be based on whoever loses this. If this is against limits, then clothes may be purchased in a different manner to be within limits.

likes xdressing, cum eating, edging, ice, bondage

dislikes anal, pain

limits family, permanent, public, poo, pee, pics, cam

Red vs. Blue: On Blue team
brandonlow67042 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 01:52 AM   #2692
SissyTim

3. Let the boomer write a letter of directions for the sales lady at a store at your local mall. Boomer is to be given a link to your local mall for this and the directions can be anything. Price limit to be based on whoever loses this. If this is against limits, then clothes may be purchased in a different manner to be within limits.
4. Paint your toenails red or pink

Call me Tiffany please from now on

Likes: parent control, hidden-public, clothing control, humiliation, forced fem, crossdressing, rules, risk of exposure, hypnosis, all sorts of lycra and spandex suits

Limits: illegal, family/friends, permanent, public, messy, blood, anal, pictures, cam

PM DARES for this SISSY

add tasks to my calendar
SissyTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 02:41 AM   #2693
MirandaCole21

5. Wear a butt plug

Likes: Crossdressing, feminization, hidden public, semi-public humiliation, ABDL, wetting, sissy, being treated like a little girl, diapers, wedgies
Dislikes: Pain, friends, forced workout, long term (4hr +), edging
Limits: Anal, scat, illegal, family, social suicide, messy, food, chastity, denial, watching things, face, destroying clothing, cum eating, toys (have none), feet (boring)
MirandaCole21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 02:11 PM   #2694
Sismaster

5. Wear a butt plug
6. loser can ignore one rule on this potato, but winner gives a rule to replace it

Old 10-02-2018, 07:41 AM   #2695
thenewslave
getDare Sweetheart

5. Wear a butt plug
6. loser can ignore one rule on this potato, but winner gives a rule to replace it 7. loser must wear a chastity cage the whole time.

Likes:Bathroom dares, hidden public, humiliation, using toys, dressing up, anything else thats not listed
Dislikes/punishment: corner time/linewriting, strong pain
Soft Limits: Scat Eating, masturbation, messy dares where you have to waste tons of food (a little bit is ok), pictures
Limits : family, social suicide
thenewslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 07:09 AM   #2696
Sismaster

5. Wear a butt plug
6. loser can ignore one rule on this potato, but winner gives a rule to replace it
7. loser must wear a chastity cage the whole time.
8. shake your hips while walking and walk sit, stand move like a total sissy girl.

Old 10-03-2018, 08:45 AM   #2697
MirandaCole21

5. Wear a butt plug
8. shake your hips while walking and walk sit, stand move like a total sissy girl.
9. Admit to the sales lady in task 3 that you're a crossdresser.

Likes: Crossdressing, feminization, hidden public, semi-public humiliation, ABDL, wetting, sissy, being treated like a little girl, diapers, wedgies
Dislikes: Pain, friends, forced workout, long term (4hr +), edging
Limits: Anal, scat, illegal, family, social suicide, messy, food, chastity, denial, watching things, face, destroying clothing, cum eating, toys (have none), feet (boring)
MirandaCole21 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MirandaCole21 for this post:
Old 10-05-2018, 07:02 PM   #2698
brandonlow67042
getDare Sweetheart

5. Wear a butt plug
10. Ask the sales lady what would go with the outfit on the letter that you don't know what is on it and get it as well. (if sales lady asks why you are doing this say it was a dare that you lost)

likes xdressing, cum eating, edging, ice, bondage

dislikes anal, pain

limits family, permanent, public, poo, pee, pics, cam

Red vs. Blue: On Blue team
brandonlow67042 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 08:23 PM   #2699
phailagain

5. Wear a butt plug
10. Ask the sales lady what would go with the outfit on the letter that you don't know what is on it and get it as well. (if sales lady asks why you are doing this say it was a dare that you lost)
11. Add a corset need to keep your figure
  • Limits: Pee, Scat, Public, Showing Face (Always will be Hooded), Blood, Family
  • PM me dares or kik @ phailagain
phailagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 01:12 PM   #2700
LegLuvr

5. Wear a butt plug
11. Add a corset need to keep your figure
12. Wear heels (minimum 5 inch)
Add to my calendar!
I am Baby Ariana the Songbird. If I do not refer to myself as this, then I must be harsly punished by you fine people.
Make me a looser in all Threads!

Claimed by Miss Poxy.
If you spot any typos or grammatical errors in my writing, PM me with a punishment!

LegLuvr is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
crossdressing, cumulative