Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-19-2020, 04:15 PM   #1
Badbabygirl

Wink Minecraft Diaper Dares! [23F]

Hi all,

Just looking for some dares for myself while I play Minecraft this weekend! I would love it if the dares included diapers, but they don't have to. Below is a list of my gear, likes, and limits. Do your worst <3 I may do a mass report once the weekend is over if you are interested.

I would love dares that give me things to do in the game while doing other things, like a goal to reach or something.

Gear:
8 ABDL diapers
Normal sized buttplug
Large buttplug
Vibrating buttplug
Pacifier
Plastic pants
Dildo
Rope
Hitachi
Small vibrator
Little clothing (no onesies, but skirts and tops)
Various food/liquids for messy things

Dislikes: Humiliation, heavy pain, diapers, boredom, ice, nipple play, messy, ass to mouth, chastity

Hard limits: scat, blood, family, blackmail, direct public, pictures, videos, face reveals, permanent, vaginal penetration

***Will not talk outside of GetDare***
Badbabygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 04:24 PM   #2
GreyGemini

Every time you die you must mess your diaper, and you have to sacrifice 10 diamonds for every change.

Your skin should have a diaper on.

You should play on a server with other getdare members, if anyone kills you or if you die by yourself you should remove a piece of clothing, if you are down to your diaper you must mess it.
Kik: GreyGemini

----------------------------------------------
My Dare Calendar
Likes, Dislikes, Limits
Permanent Rules
GreyGemini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 04:25 PM   #3
Badbabygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyGemini View Post
Every time you die you must mess your diaper, and you have to sacrifice 10 diamonds for every change.

Your skin should have a diaper on.

You should play on a server with other getdare members, if anyone kills you or if you die by yourself you should remove a piece of clothing, if you are down to your diaper you must mess it.
Thank you! I'll do this!

Dislikes: Humiliation, heavy pain, diapers, boredom, ice, nipple play, messy, ass to mouth, chastity

Hard limits: scat, blood, family, blackmail, direct public, pictures, videos, face reveals, permanent, vaginal penetration

***Will not talk outside of GetDare***
Badbabygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 04:53 PM   #4
Acdudea4242
Account Banned

Some rules and tasks to add! for each hunger bar unit you fill, you will have your pacifier in for that many minutes, If it's already in, when you need to eat again then add that much to your remaining time! you'll probably have your pacifier in most of the time but that's good!

obviously we want you peeing your diaper so for every mob you kill, friendly or monster, you will drink 8 oz (~250ml) of water

let us know what your minecraft name is if you are on a server and tell us the IP so that we can.. Help you with the dare!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, minecraft