Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 09-27-2021, 01:07 PM   #571
dandushma

I'll be in as well!

Name: Dan
Sex: M
Stay naked or get a costumer if stripped: either is fine. I like surprises.

5'7 ft, slim, Medium length hair parted to the side
Outfit: Male
dandushma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 03:55 PM   #572
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default Oct list

Current list of applicants for October

Locked in:
1. Sam
2. ClosingTags
~ lottery applicants:
3. Wampup
4. Ran
5. Mess
6. Emily
7. Andrew
8. Katie
9. Dan
10. Corleone
11. the_diaper_darer
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 09-30-2021 at 07:58 AM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2021, 06:43 PM   #573
Corleone91

I'll jump back in.

Name: Corleone
Sex: M
Stay naked or get a costumer if stripped: Dealers choice

6' 1", some extra pounds, short hair and well groomed beard
Outfit: Male

May Do: Pee Myself, Denial/Edge, clothing destruction

Limits: Pictures/Public/other people, pain/blood/scars, anal, humiliation, Poo, blackmail, illegal, dangerous, eating anything nasty (pee, poop, etc), cross-dressing, toothpaste/icy hot/hot sauce/itching powers/etc
Corleone91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2021, 09:47 PM   #574
the_diaper_darer

I’ll jump in if there’s room.

Name: the_diaper_darer
Sex: m
Stay naked or get a costume if stripped: get a costume.
A brief description of your appearance: thin, 6 feet tall, blond.
And for next month add if you’d prefer a male uniform, female uniform, or are fine with either: fine with either, but always with a diaper underneath.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.

Last edited by the_diaper_darer; 09-29-2021 at 09:52 PM.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2021, 08:51 PM   #575
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default Pre October

I’ve draw the lottery for this months contestants.

Locked in:
1. Sam
2. ClosingTags
3. Andrew
4. the_diaper_darer
5. Ran
6. Dan
7. Mess
8. Emily
9. Wampup
10. Katie

I’m sorry to Corleone91 that the lottery wasn’t on your side. Feel free to sit in the audience though.
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 10-01-2021 at 06:25 PM.
Old 10-01-2021, 09:17 AM   #576
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

My grandfather died and I can’t even play any games that I want it whatever

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

I want my diaper full ALWAYS
♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Diaper time, 01/15/2024, as of August 7, 2023
Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver
Babygirlpoopdiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 11:59 AM   #577
Corleone91

Hey folks, I’ll withdraw if you want to take part this month. No worries.

May Do: Pee Myself, Denial/Edge, clothing destruction

Limits: Pictures/Public/other people, pain/blood/scars, anal, humiliation, Poo, blackmail, illegal, dangerous, eating anything nasty (pee, poop, etc), cross-dressing, toothpaste/icy hot/hot sauce/itching powers/etc
Corleone91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 12:57 PM   #578
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corleone91 View Post
Hey folks, I’ll withdraw if you want to take part this month. No worries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlpoopdiaper View Post
My grandfather died and I can’t even play any games that I want it whatever
While I have stated if we get over the number of set players it would be a random drawing as to be fair, Thank you corleone91. I’ll make the changes and swap Emily in your place.
Full signature here!
Old 10-01-2021, 02:23 PM   #579
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

Thank u
I’m going tu try super hard

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver
Old 10-01-2021, 08:00 PM   #580
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Post Oct, Round 1

It is a dark and eerie studio! The moon is full! Midnight is upon us! That’s right folks. It’s time for our spooktaclar October show. While we had a last second switch, our contestants are all invited to our party. But what’s a party without costumes. Let’s spin our wheel to see what everyone is going to have to wear. And while we take time to spin the wheel let’s look into our crystal ball at some of the highlights from last month!

(Cue a montage with some choice shots ending with a topless Sam on the winners podium.)

The contestants then come out in their costumes (Which consist of 5 pieces each):
-Sam in a devil outfit, Red mini skirt and crop top, heels, stockings, and bra, along with a devil tail that seems to be making her squirm. (Does not count as extra)
-Closing tag- mummy outfit made from thick bandages with a pair of underwear underneath it and sandals. (We’ll be able to unravel him 3 times to get him to just his underwear)
-Andrew: Firefighter-swim jammers, overalls, boots, shirt, and hat.
-Diaper darer- The crowd chuckles as he walks out in a nurse outfit. White dress, diaper, bra, stockings, shoes.
-Run- Looks like some tricks have been played as Run was given a female lifeguard outfit. Onepiece, bra, panties, sandals, and blonde wig.
-Dan- Football player. Jockstrap, shorts, shirt, sneakers, and shoulder pads.
-Mess- Vampire. Cape, shirt, pants, underwear, and shoes.
-Emily- Clown: big shoes, skirt, diaper, puffy top, rainbow afro wig.
-Wampup- Another mixup as his outfit is a witch. Black dress, bra, panties, heels, and stockings.
-Katie- Cheerleader: thong, miniskirt, crop top, bra, shoes

Now onto our first game-It’s like musical chairs, but its called the Slop drop. Each round everyone will walk around until the music stops and then sit on a dunk tank next to them. Our randomizer will then select a tanks and person into the tank below. And we’ve decided for some extra foul witches brew slime below. I can smell it from over here. Luckily their might be a treat in the tank so once you’re out keep looking for it.

As the music stops and everyone sits there’s a moment of silence and then a shriek! As Dan falls into the tank. Bad luck for him!
The next round doesn’t go much better for Katie as her skirt flies up as she drops headfirst into the tank. The crowd goes crazy for the slow replay.

The diaper darer isn’t much happier as he drops in next. The diaper sucking up the slime it poofs under the dress causing a funny shape to his body. The second diaper wearer follows suit as Emily give a good run at being a scream queen during her plunge. Mess falls next making half the contestants gone. A cry of glee comes from two tanks as both Dan and Katie have both seemed to find something in their tanks although now both covered in the think slime.

It’s only fitting as now Wampup in a witches outfit gets dunk and falls into the witches brew, but never fear as the round after our another ghoolie joins him as the mummy Closing tag goes in next to his tank. Bet those bandages will collect a lot of slime.

Down to our final three and its quick as a double drop releases Sam and then Andrew fall both into the mess leaving Our lifeguard Ran high and dry as he blows his whistle just as Emily, Wampup, and Mess all seem to have found a trinket in their tanks too.

With our game over here are our standings:
Ran-300, Andrew-250, Sam-200, Wampup and Closing tag-150, The diaper darer and Mess- 100, Emily and Katie-50, and Dan-0.

Dan for coming in last, you lose your shoes.
But Dan, Katie, Emily, Wampup, Mess, and Ran for winning. Each of you have received a pumpkin shaped GD McGuffin:
As a remind the GD Mcguffin can do a lot of things, but you can only choose one. It must be used before round 5 too.
-Add 300 points to your score.
-Strip 2 pieces of clothing to any contestant.
-Add two pieces of clothing to any contestant or a single piece for two contestants.
-Mess any contestant with 2 items.

Such a startling turn of evens. Let’s see what other spooks and frights we conjure in round 2!
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 10-02-2021 at 08:54 AM.
Old 10-01-2021, 09:39 PM   #581
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

Emily comes in looking like a clown but she’s not too sad about it just she scared of clowns she’s playing musical chairs she thinks everything’s going good the first person in diapers gets dark and she’s like look at that baby and then all of a sudden she’s dumped she pisses on her self as she screams bloody murder I guess she really was the baby crying afterwards but she loved it all together at least she got 50 points Emily got a pumpkin thing that apparently can do several things she decides to save it for later around

♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Old 10-01-2021, 11:20 PM   #582
the_diaper_darer

I walk on stage, blushing brightly as the crowd chuckles at my short nurse outfit, complete with bra, stockings, shoes, and diaper.

I get to the other contestants and find out we’re playing musical chairs, sounds easy enough. It didn’t help that it was musical chairs with dunk tanks. The music starts and we all run around the ring of dunk tanks. When the music stops we all rush for different dunk tanks. I flinch as I hear the plank fall, but it’s not mine, thankfully Dan’s plank fell first. We start circling again waiting for the music to stop. When it does we take our seats. I wait for the inevitable as my plank falls, plunging me into the fowl smelling slime bellow. I gasp as my diaper fills and swells with slime. I sit in my slimy prison until the game ends.

I’m helped out of the dunk tank and blush as my slime filled diaper gives me a visible waddle. But I did come out with 100 points.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2021, 08:15 AM   #583
MessFanatic

I come out as a vampire and luckily it’s nothing too embarrassing! When I heard it was musical chairs I thought it would be easy but I knew it would have a twist. As the game starts the music starts playing and when it stops we all rush to chairs. Dan fell first, followed by katie and diaper darer. Then Emily and just as I think I’m gonna make it out mess free I get chosen to fall! Now I’m covered in an awful smelling thick slime and My cape is as droopy and sticky as ever. At least I have 100 points.

Loves,likes,limits and clothing https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92729
MessFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2021, 04:02 PM   #584
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Another day another game show. Of course for the holiday we are left costumes. Mine is… not exactly masculine, but it’s in the spirit of the holiday and I’m not going to complain. Dressed as a witch I listen to the rules. It sounds much more luck based than skill based so I expect to drop into the tank at some point. The tank though. It’s filled with a nasty looking and foul smelling green slime. A true witches brew and I can’t wait for most of us to be in it. The game gets going and I manage to stay in longer than I expected. I immediately start looking for the treasure buried in the tank. Submerging myself in the thick, smelly gunk. Being so close to the end, it is a fairly short duo, but I manage to find what I’m looking for. Once allowed to exit the tank, my soaked costume dripping slime on the floor behind me, I elect to use my awarded mcguffin. Cackling as I choose Dan. Since he came in last and already lost some clothes, I’ll have him strip another two items off. Now he’s almost certain to end up with nothing on by the end of the show.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 10:34 AM   #585
dandushma

The start of the spookiest gameshow of the month! A game full of treats awaits, but vile and smelly tricks make me wonder if I should've waited for Christmas...

As expected, we are all in costume this time around, and looking at some of the other players, I'd say I got off easy. Especially if I don't get stripped! I should have enough free movement for any physical challenges now.

The first game is... Not a physical challenge. Luck of the draw seems to be the only thing standing between me and the horrible looking bubbling goo. The first round is played and I take the seat above the tank. Looking around for the poor sap that takes the first mess. I mean what are the od... Splash!! "Of course..."

The thick and smelly green slop gets all around me as I wait for the game to go on, but at least my trick contained a treat! I'll keep this one for later.

The game ends and I'm already stripped out of my shoes for coming in last. 0 points and stripped. Really not a good start. But then I hear Wampup using his special mcgiffin to strip me! Off come the shoulder pads and shirt... This is bad..
dandushma is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
2021, blue griffin, gameshow, messy, roleplay