Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-30-2014, 09:06 AM   #1
camanda

Heart (S)exercises

So, I'm intending to start posting exercises that could be performed by a submissive partly as a strenuous task, partly as entertainment for others. I chose to design the tasks as exercises since it seems a little more creative, and this close to the new year I expect that a lot of people have health and exercise related promises to keep.

Even though I intend for all exercises to be safe there's always a limit to what you can do and I therefore advice everyone to think twice before blindly following instructions and or orders from someone on the internet.

Some exercises are intended only for girls, and I'll try to come up with some intended for guys, or some that can be performed regardless of gender. If anyone would like to submit their own exercises to this thread I of course cannot forbid that, but please lets keep it clean of all the uncreative stuff that's all over..

Finally, if anyone decides to try the exercises on their own or assign them as a task to their submissive(s), I'd very much like to hear about the experience in a private message.
camanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 09:06 AM   #2
camanda

Default [F] Pushups

During this exercise the slave should be free from clothing on the upper part of her body, although it can be performed with a dark coloured bra.

Spread a thin layer of flour on the floor in an area about the size of the slaves chest. To reach the starting position, the slave is to position herself with her tits directly above the flour, her hands placed against the floor with a wide grip, palms pointing the same way as the body; her legs should be extended and the top of her feet should be placed at the ground. In the starting position, the slave should be extending her arm to the point where the bones in her arms almost form a straight line (thus removing the tension from the muscles). As the motion begins the slave is to slowly lower her body towards the floor until her tits are right above the flour, then raising herself back to the starting position, from which the motion can be repeated. (Preventing a state of rest at the lowered position will keep a constant tension on the muscles (too many to list), which is very exhausting in this kind of exercise).

If there's flour on the tits at the end of a set the repetitions of the following set should be lowered to 75% of the previous set; if it's the last set another set should be added with 75% of the repetitions of the previous set (always rounded up to the closest number). An example starting at 10 repetitions per set with repeating failures to complete the set would result in the following sequence of sets: 10 8 6 5 4 3 2 1 1 1 ...

It is unlikely that the slave will finish before she's down to 1 repetition once she failed a second time, which will cause very sore muscles regardless of how fit she is.

The exercise should be performed 3 times after each other with a minutes rest between the sets, each set should consist of between 5 and 30 repetitions. It is important not to start at a too high repetition count as that would result in an impossible task. To increase the difficulty of this exercise the feet could be elevated, the higher the feet are elevated the more weight will be lifted. The amount of weight pushed can be measured (approximately) by performing the exercise with the hands on a bathroom-scale, note that the value isn't transferable to a bench-press exercise.
Old 12-30-2014, 10:03 AM   #3
camanda

Heart [F] Dips

During this exercise the slave should be free from clothing on the lower part of her body, although it can be performed with a thin pair of panties.

Place two chairs facing each other just far enough away from each other so that the slave can not rest her legs on one chair while sitting on the other. Place a dildo or something similar on the floor about 10 centimeters in front of one of the chairs. To reach the starting position, the slave is to sit in the chair where the dildo was placed and then place the palm of her hands beside her at the front of the seat, so that she can grasp the seat. The slave is then to scooch forward so that she can get her feet up on the other chair, only holding herself up by her hands on one chair and her feet on the other. In the starting position, the slave is to hold her arms straight, then slowly lowering herself down with only the help of her arms until she touches the tip of the dildo with her cunt and then raising herself back up to the starting position, from which the motion could be repeated again.

The exercise should be performed 3 times after each other with a minutes rest between the sets, each set should consist of between 5 and 20 repetitions. It is important that the elbows are bent in a natural motion, forming a straight line from the shoulder, through the elbow and down to the hand. The bodyweight on it's own is enough for this to be a challenging exercise for most slaves and should cause some sore muscles in the beginning. When the slave is fit enough so that this exercise can be performed without problems a possible extension is to add weights above the thighs to increase the tension on the back of her arms (triceps brachii) while performing the motion.
Old 12-30-2014, 10:37 AM   #4
camanda

Heart [F] Squats

During this exercise the slave should be free from clothing on the lower part of the body, although it can be performed with a thin pair of panties.

Place a dildo or something similar on the floor so that it reaches between 30 and 40 centimeters above the floor. In the starting position, the slave is to stand with her feet shoulder-wide apart, slightly turned away from her body. The hands should be placed behind the head, but could be placed on the thighs for better control of the motion. With her back slightly arched, using only her thigh muscles she is to bring herself down until she touches the tip of the dildo with her cunt and then raise herself, returning to the starting position from which the motion could be repeated again. If the dildo would fall during the exercise it is to be placed correctly before returning to the starting position, this time with the feet spread another 20 centimeter apart (Moving the feet further apart will cause more tension on the buttocks (gluteus maximus), which is more exhausting).

The exercise should be performed 3 times after each other with a minutes rest between the sets, each set should consist of between 10 to 30 repetitions. It is important that the knee bend in a natural motion, forming a straight line from the hip, though the knee and down to the foot. The bodyweight on it's own is enough for this to be a challenging exercise for most slaves and should cause some sore muscles in the beginning. When the slave is fit enough so that this exercise can be performed without problems a possible extension is to let the slave hold the lowered position for a few seconds before returning to the starting position.
Old 01-02-2015, 06:59 PM   #5
modifier

Thumbs up

Very hot! Please continue! I have no such knowlege about exercises, so I can't invent something like that. But I want to make a more exausting workout for my slave.
modifier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 08:21 AM   #6
JuriHan

Yep, beautifully written exercises!

But this being my major point of interest, I saw those writeups already: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=63980
While few years old, I certainly agree that quality stuff deserves a New-Year bump!

While little sad to see nothing new been added yet, its great to that Amanda is back, if I'm reading this correctly.

There is nothing I'd enjoy more than working through strict fitness regime under Amanda's boot...
Old 01-29-2015, 04:18 AM   #7
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey
Default Dips warning

This is one of the best dare threads on the board. Very well done.

The description is the usual way of doing dips, but that is not a good way to do the exercise. Putting the position of the hands behind the plane of the body puts too much strain on the shoulder joint and can eventually cause injury to the joint and the rotator cuff. This is why gym machines are set up to have the hands at the sides. So, using three chairs (one for each hand, one for legs) is a better way to go if you do this exercise at all.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 02-01-2015 at 02:55 PM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 02:46 PM   #8
LPV
getDare Saint

These are interesting, but I think I've seen these before.

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 10:33 AM   #9
LPV
getDare Saint

So, did you ever find a sub to do your exercises? How is it going? What else is he/she doing?

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 12:06 PM   #10
LilMissMaddie
Distinguished Member

I really like these dares/exercises! Keep them coming if you can, can't wait to hear more.

Likes:edging, masturbation, nudity, clothing control, anal, partial/hidden public, insertion.
Okay: ice, friends (if they are unaware)
Dislikes: toothpaste, wedgies, pegs
Limits: pain, piss/scat, diapers, pics/cam, blood, extreme public, bondage

Toys: bullet vibe, buttplug and 6" dildo
kik and webcam are not available, sorry :T
LilMissMaddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 11:13 PM   #11
mandyMK

I too am a big fan of exercise dares.

Toys
mandyMK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 11:55 PM   #12
archie21
getDare Succubus

Default an addition

Quote:
Originally Posted by camanda View Post
During this exercise the slave should be free from clothing on the upper part of her body, although it can be performed with a dark coloured bra.

Spread a thin layer of flour on the floor in an area about the size of the slaves chest. To reach the starting position, the slave is to position herself with her tits directly above the flour, her hands placed against the floor with a wide grip, palms pointing the same way as the body; her legs should be extended and the top of her feet should be placed at the ground. In the starting position, the slave should be extending her arm to the point where the bones in her arms almost form a straight line (thus removing the tension from the muscles). As the motion begins the slave is to slowly lower her body towards the floor until her tits are right above the flour, then raising herself back to the starting position, from which the motion can be repeated. (Preventing a state of rest at the lowered position will keep a constant tension on the muscles (too many to list), which is very exhausting in this kind of exercise).

If there's flour on the tits at the end of a set the repetitions of the following set should be lowered to 75% of the previous set; if it's the last set another set should be added with 75% of the repetitions of the previous set (always rounded up to the closest number). An example starting at 10 repetitions per set with repeating failures to complete the set would result in the following sequence of sets: 10 8 6 5 4 3 2 1 1 1 ...

It is unlikely that the slave will finish before she's down to 1 repetition once she failed a second time, which will cause very sore muscles regardless of how fit she is.

The exercise should be performed 3 times after each other with a minutes rest between the sets, each set should consist of between 5 and 30 repetitions. It is important not to start at a too high repetition count as that would result in an impossible task. To increase the difficulty of this exercise the feet could be elevated, the higher the feet are elevated the more weight will be lifted. The amount of weight pushed can be measured (approximately) by performing the exercise with the hands on a bathroom-scale, note that the value isn't transferable to a bench-press exercise.
Additionally a layer flour be positioned beneath the groin ensuring that the slave doesn't drop his/her hips.

This has the added advantage is that male slaves can do this too, again wearing dark pants.

If you are a x dresser then doing this in your favourite dark bra and panties set should be tempting.

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 03:25 PM   #13
camanda

Female Sit Ups

During this exercise the slave should be free from clothing on the lower part of her body. Even though this exercise is described for a female, it could be performed by a male as well.

The slave should lay down on the floor with her legs slightly spread and bent at the knees, and her feet placed on the floor. Bending the knees more will make the exercise tougher to complete, but it's a good way to adjust the difficulty for even the most untrained slave. The hands should be placed above the chest so that they are in contact with the body.

Variant A
From the starting position with her back against the ground, the slave is to raise herself from the ground using her abdominal muscles to create a V-shape with her thighs. The slave should then slowly lower her upper body until she is halfway back to the starting position, at which point there should be a lot of tension in the abdominal muscles. At this position the slave is to move one of her hands down to her pussy and masturbate for a couple of seconds before she places the hand on her chest again and continues to move her body down towards the starting position. After each repetition there should be a moment of rest just long enough to inhale and exhale before continuing the next repetition.

The number of seconds to masturbate can vary between slaves and purpose with the exercise, but 200 divided by the number of repetitions should provide a healthy challenge (that is 10 seconds for 20 repetitions).

The exercise should be performed 3 times after each other with a minutes rest between the sets, each set should consist of between 10 and 50 repetitions. Using the calculation suggested above, it is important to note that a smaller number of repetitions wont necessarily provide an easier challenge, but could instead prove to be an impossible task for a chubby slave.

Variant B
From the starting position with her back against the ground, the slave is to raise herself from the ground using her abdominal muscles to create a V-shape with her thighs. The slave should the slowly lower her upper body until she reaches the starting position. While the slave is halfway through the motion, either lifting or lowering her upper body, she is free to pause the movement and masturbate for a couple of seconds before completing the movement.

The number of seconds to masturbate can vary between slaves and purpose with the exercise, but 5 plus the current repetition should provide a healthy challenge (that is 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 seconds).

The exercise should be performed as one continuous set with as many repetitions the slave needs in order to reach an orgasm. It is unlikely that the slave will be able to reach an orgasm unless she is close already before starting the exercise. Failure to reach an orgasm during this variant should be considered a failure to perform the exercise in full.
Old 03-24-2015, 01:00 PM   #14
JuriHan

Nice, thx for new stuff. Tho I kinda prefer leg raises instead situps to burn abs best.

Advertisements
Kink Talk