Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 05-16-2017, 03:48 PM   #1
Seb0707

Default 30 days of fun, female sub/slave tasks

30 Days of fun was an idea spawned from a question I was asked At some point, by another dom about tasks for female subs and slaves.
I will post a task each day for 30 days. If anyone volunteer to will complete these tasks and submit the pictures or video to Me.*
While participating, you are not allowed to play with yourself or orgasm unless a task calls for, or allows it.
If a volunteer cannot complete a task for any reason then that is a stroke against them.*
Whoever finishes with the most tasks completed wins.*
Now of course anyone can follow along, and the volunteers are welcome to post their task pictures if they wish.
However, I will not be posting any of the submitted pictures Myself, as these tasks are for the volunteers to experience, learn, and grow from.*
Anyone may volunteer by submitting or emailing a picture of themselves to Me holding a sign saying, “i volunteer” and their kik name or email.*
You can submit it to me in here or on kik (seb07079) or email ([email protected])

I will be keeping these tasks relatively simple so that most anyone can participate. Volunteers will need to gather a few items in*preparation.*
-Black Sharpie
-Rubber Bands
-Clothespins
-At least one colored candle
-Access to ice
-Condoms
The tasks will range in difficulty and include teasing, pain, humiliation, and orgasms. They will start quite easily and then ramp up in difficulty.*
Now, who wants to play?*
Seb0707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 08:45 AM   #2
MIKEHONCHO
Baby Member

I was looking forward to this...are you still going through with it? Looking for some ideas for beginners.

Thanks
MIKEHONCHO is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MIKEHONCHO for this post:
Old 05-20-2017, 07:49 PM   #3
painsubinnd

Definitely interested
painsubinnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 03:59 PM   #4
Stephanie

I'm interested too

PM me BAD GIRL and I will spank myself 100 times with the strength and implement of your choice.
Stephanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 04:14 PM   #5
AngelofDarkness

I'm interested!...

Kik: johnlockeangel

Ask for my online exposure links!

My NSFW Twitter: @chubbysubpet

Likes: Pet play, Anal/ATM, pain, exhibitionism, cbt, edging, pee play/drinking, feminization, pic exposure.

Limits:Family, extreme public, blood, illegal, shaving, non-consensual blackmail.

I have a butt plug, fox tail plug, thong, and chastity cage...willing to buy some things for dares.
AngelofDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 06:03 PM   #6
Callie

Default Tasks

I’m definitely wanting to try this

My dislikes are anything too painful

My limits are messy pics/vids anything too painful public semi public, family/friends
Callie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk