Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 06-20-2013, 10:49 PM   #1
jakeisinterested

Location: I live on yahoo Messenger. PM me. I might block you, but don't give up unless I am angry.
Default *Extreme/UseExtremeCaution* Looking At Another Girl/Guy

Disclaimer: This is one of the most painful/humiliating things I've ever thought of for a dare. Be very careful and only follow these instructions if you are sure they will not permanently harm him or bring long term damage.

If your boyfriend looks at another girl/guy, depending on what kind of couple you are. . . first, kick him in the balls. If you are into three+somes, have another person representing the person he looked at kick him the balls a second time. Then have him strip, and both of your turn him on as hard as you can. Taunt him for being attracted to both of you. . . ask him questions like "Who's better? Who's hotter?" etcetera. If he fails to answer, he's copping out. Both of you kick him in the balls twice. (So four more times).

If he answers one but not the other, both of your take both hands and squeeze a single ball each for 20 seconds. If he answers he likes you both the same, perform the ball squeeze with both hands on ball each for 20 seconds. Then one of you jack him off until he gets hard, have him almost cum, and then kick him in the balls. . .

After you kick him in the balls have the other girl jack him off until he almost cums, then have her kick him in the balls. Both of you tell him to fuck himself, flip him off and then have him jack off until he cums. After he orgasms, jack him off as fast you can until he cums two more times.
Limits: Nothing permanent or that will impact my life alot. Also, nothing gross like crap, urine or blood, or anything that comes out of the body but cum.
jakeisinterested is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jakeisinterested for this post:
Old 06-20-2013, 11:27 PM   #2
MissYesIDid

Thumbs up Hmmm

This sounds like something I'd do. Lol
MissYesIDid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 12:27 AM   #3
tinus

Thats pretty unfair I suppose, because us men are genetically programmed to look at hot chicks ;-)
tinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 07:19 AM   #4
Depravity

So essentially if he looks at someone - kick the living shit out of him?

Sounds harsh to me. Just my opinion.

Predominantly a R/L Dominant but looking for a female submissive to explore online domination with.

* PM if interested *

~ Depravity is just a matter of opinion ~
Depravity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 11:17 AM   #5
fdribble

Sounds harsh but would be nice

Likes:, BDSM, CBT, Ballbusting, nipple clamps, cum eating, bondage, ice, Piss

Want to try: post orgasm torture, Extreme CBT, Extreme pain, Forced bi, nettles, needles in balls, scat

Will Not Do: Illegal, Family, Permenant, public

My PM Dares

My punishment ideas
fdribble is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk