Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 11-20-2020, 01:20 AM   #1
IVODER

Male 28/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in any place (long term tpe)

28/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in any place (long term tpe)

Hey there betas! I’m a 28 Latino Dom. I have a successful professional and social life which keeps me quite busy through the day. But I also have this kinky side that I’m not willing to put aside so there is where you come in. I’m looking for an obedient and loyal TPE slave, a beta to turn into a real faggot ready to serve as my personal fuck toy. I want to own you and control you not only for your sex life but also in your daily life (clothing choices, workouts, diet, daily tasks and much more)

Some of my favorite kinks include: TPE, chastity, anal training, name calling, degradation, humiliation, watersports, petplay, light cbt. I’m pretty much open to most kinks tho so I expect you to be the same.

You are a masculine looking guy, with a mischievous side, who is hardwired to be a beta faggot slave, it doesn’t matter where, you’ve always been the beta. You were the beta in high school, college, at work, in your friend group. Even if you pretend to be a straight guy in your daily life you know what you really are: just a beta faggot craving to serve a real man. Any age is welcome, have a muscular/athletic body type. Own some toys or be willing to get some, you are also expected to show face (I’ll do) and send pics and videos as proof of you completing your tasks.

I’m currently interested only in LTR so I am looking for someone serious about entering into the submissive role for an extended amount of time. If you are looking for a one time thing then we are not a match. Now to be honest I spend most of my time at work, hanging out with friends or with my gf but don’t worry faggot (yes, if you made it here it doesn’t matter how hard you’ve been pretending so far you are my faggot now) lucky for you I like the idea of playing with you through our phones while no one around us suspect a thing. Of course, I understand we all have things to do, but somewhere in the middle, you are going to find the time to do exactly what I want. The type of thing that only takes a minute or so, but reminds you of who and what you are: a beta fag, who is always going to need a real man to tell him what to do and make the hard decisions for him. Experience is not necessary, only a willingness to learn and grow. We’ll communicate through kik at first but as things progress and trust is built we’ll add more communication channels to our dynamic.

If you are interested in being a real man’s toy send a message and let me know why you think we’d be a good match and how you expect our dynamic to be. Messages with “hi” or “still looking?” will be ignored.
Old 11-20-2020, 03:43 PM   #2
starkersgardener

Default Hello SIR

i am a total slut slave, 50 year old gay male, single and living alone. Terrified when i submit but desperate to do so for a younger SIR. Would you consider me please?

i am into TPE in relation to what i wear, following orders, very submissive in the role and very compliant. i have had experience of similar with other masters in the past, including gunge play, rip - stripping, sissification, public exhibitionism, popper play and control and much more. If SIR requires it to use specific toys or equipment then if i don't already have it, i will purchase whatever is necessary.

i hope to hear back from you SIR. Thank you for reading this.

Advertisements
Kink Talk