Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 08-24-2022, 05:57 PM   #691
Timmytheradturtle

Default A Good Old-Fashioned Diapered Points Dare

This thread has some of my favorite dares on this whole site, so I think it's well-worth reviving! I don't think I'll be able to match the absolutely outstanding dare orophins posted, but I feel compelled to provide something to get this thread moving again, and what better way is there to do that than with a good, old-fashioned points dare? I've tried to set this dare up such that it should take no more than a few hours, but it partially depends on how you choose to use the various tables.

For this dare, your goal is to earn ≥ 25 Diaper Points (or DP for short) and have 0 Task Points (or TP for short). Once you've done that, the dare will end, and you will be free. You earn DP by using your diaper as described in the table below. From the moment you start this dare, the following rules go into effect and remain in effect until the dare is over:
  • You may not change out of or remove whatever diaper you have on when you start the dare unless explicitly given permission to do so.
  • The potty is completely off-limits, but why would you use it and miss out on DP anyway?
  • You are required to drink 500 mL of a liquid of your choosing every hour. You are not allowed to drink any more than this unless explicitly permitted to do so.
  • You may cut slits in your outermost diaper and layer another diaper overtop whenever you want.
  • Every diaper you use should have an absorbency of at least 2,500 mL.

Gaining Diaper Points
  • +1 DP – Wet your diaper for at least 12 continuous seconds (small wetting)
  • +2 DP – Wet your diaper for at least 18 continuous seconds (moderate wetting)
  • +3 DP – Wet your diaper for at least 24 continuous seconds (large wetting)
  • +4 DP – Make a diaper leak
    Note that this only applies once per diaper you put on, and only for the outermost diaper. In other words, once you manage to leak through your diaper package, you cannot gain these points again until you cut slits in the outermost diaper and then layer another diaper overtop and leak through that. Furthermore, a leak doesn't count unless the outermost diaper is sufficiently saturated.
  • +5 DP – Mess your diaper
    If you mess your diaper, then you are permitted to change out of it after 30 minutes in order to avoid developing diaper rash. Afterwards, all other diapers in your package must be put back on. Note that this is one of the only means you have of permanently removing a diaper from your package.

Now, you might be thinking to yourself, "Gee, it seems like I'll be using diapers for quite some time, huh?" Well don't fret! Below are some things that might help you along as you work to earn enough points to finish this dare. However, be warned that if you choose to take advantage of these helpful options, each one comes with a cost in the form of Task Points (or TP for short). Whenever you perform one of the items listed below, you will gain however many TP are associated with that item. You can get rid of TP by spending them on the Task Table, but note that you can not have a negative number of TP at any time. If you perform a task that removes more TP than you currently have, your TP is simply set to 0.

Assistance Table
  • +1 TP – Put 6 ice cubes in your diaper (3 in front & 3 in back).
  • +2 TP – Drink an additional 300 mL of a drink of your choosing.
  • +3 TP – Change out of a messy diaper before waiting 30 minutes.
  • +4 TP – Take 100mg of Diurex ULTRA or comparable tables & drink 400 mL of water over the next 30 minutes.
  • +5 TP – Administer yourself a 500 mL enema.
  • +6 TP – Pour 600 mL of body-temperature water into your diaper.

Task Table
  • -1 TP – For the next hour, you may not wear any adult clothing.
  • -1 TP – For the next hour, you may only speak like a toddler (simple words, lisp, etc.).
  • -1 TP – For the next hour, you may only drink from baby bottles/sippy cups.
  • -2 TP – For the next hour, anything you pick up or hold must be held with both hands at all times.
  • -2 TP – You must hold a coin against the wall with your nose for at least 5 continuous minutes.
  • -2 TP – Give yourself 30 moderate-strength spanks on each of your thighs.
  • -2 TP – Write "I love my soggy squishy diapees!" 20 times with your non-dominant hand.
  • -2 TP – For the next 30 minutes, you may only speak in babbles and using very simple words.
  • -3 TP – Keep your diaper package on for an additional 30 minutes after the dare ends.
  • -3 TP – Spend at least 10 minutes outside of your home.
  • -4 TP – For the next 30 minutes, you must be wearing locking mittens (they needn't be locked).
  • -4 TP – Spend the next 30 minutes watching TV shows/videos for children aged 6 and under.
  • -4 TP – For the next 25 minutes, give yourself 10 moderate spanks on each thigh every 5 minutes.

Of course, if you notice any contradictions in the rules of this dare, then do your best to come up with a reasonable resolution (and bring it to my attention if it's something major). Also, feel free to PM me feedback on this dare if you'd like, or even a write-up of your experience if you feel so inclined.
The following 3 users say Thank You to Timmytheradturtle for this post:
Old 08-28-2022, 03:33 AM   #692
SubbyFoxboi

This dare could be up to ~4 hours long. To prepare, start at a time where you already feel a slight urge to pee.

Have roughly 500ml of fizzy drink, 500ml of orange juice, and 500ml of coffee ready to go. Start by drinking the fizzy drink. We're not diapering just yet.

After an hour drink the orange juice, then after another hour the coffee. After this point you should reeeeally need to pee. Now head to to the toilet with a diaper in hand, taking a nice seat on the toilet. You're gonna edge three times, then ruin. Do so again, edging 3 times before ruining again. If this step is enough to cause a turn-off then attempt this dare again another time and skip this step.

Once you have completed all of this, there's no doubt you really have to go. Put the diaper on, then leave the embrace of the toilet. You don't get to use that, silly baby. Stand up and walk away, and while walking you're gonna empty your whole bladder. If you can't do it while walking, then you'll be getting on all fours and peeing like a dog, just to make things interesting.

Last but not least, you may orgasm properly as long as you can rub through the front of the diaper. I hope you have fun! Lmk if something doesn't work for you and we can alter the dare. ^^
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2022, 08:52 AM   #693
Klickfoot

I know full public is a limit but I hope this is hidden enough for you

Go into the woods wearing a diaper under your clothes. Drink plenty of water beforehand. Take a bag of girly clothes with you, which should include a dress or skirt that won't fully cover your diaper. Once you're far enough out, strip to just your diaper and put on your girly clothes and put your boy clothes in the bag. Walk for five minutes like that, then stop and wet your diaper. Once you're wet, you'll sit down right where you are. Rub yourself through your diaper until you're hard, then stop. Quickly find a tree or log or downed branch or something and hump it for five minutes. If you cum in your diaper before five minutes is up, you're done and you can change back into your boy clothes. If you fail to cum by humping nature in your diaper in five minutes, you must walk back to the beginning of the trail in your humiliating outfit. Once you're there, you may change back into your boy clothes, besides the fact you'll still be wearing your wet diaper until you get home.
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2022, 07:24 PM   #694
SubbyFoxboi

Double diaper up, insert 8 marshmallows and drink a lot. Make sure to lock into chastity.
Now put on skinny jeans and go for a walk, but put your keys in the back of your diaper so you don't want to mess.
Go for a walk that takes about an hour.

Now how long you could keep your diapers clean:

< 15 minutes before you messed: that's pathetic, don't change your diaper, tie together your shoelaces and go for a further 30 minute walk in your diaper and change in a public washroom, wear diapers to bed tonight and don't get up unless they are wet!

< 30 minutes: Not good, but not horrible, go for a further 30 minute walk in your soiled diaper and make sure to fall on your pampered butt at least two times during that walk, to mush the mess around a bit
Wear diapers for the rest of the day and go to sleep wearing them.

<59 minutes: That's ok, sit in your diapers for 25 minutes and mush your mess around a bit, afterwards change into fresh diapers and sleep like that.

Made it back home and haven't messed?: wow, I'm impressed, you can just clean up, but wear diapers for the rest of the day.

If you mess yourself at any point, tie together your shoelaces and walk back home.
Old 10-22-2022, 07:57 AM   #695
Littleboyblue123

This one's gonna get stinky haha. Go to the store and get 2 glycerine fleet enemas. When you get home squirt those things right up your little booty and double diaper up. As soon as the diaper is on start a timer. Let's see how much control you've got ☺️. Hold it as long as you possibly can. You are going to have a true accident in your diaper. When you finally make a big stinky mess in your pants stop the timer. If you made it:
60 mins- wow you're better at this then me! You can change right away and also send me a punishment for doubting you.
45-59 mins- not bad at all. Wait 30 mins to clean up doing whatever you want in that time.
30-44 mins- you can do better than that right? No changing for 1.5 hours. At least 15 mins of that time must be spent bouncing on your mushy bottom.
15-29 mins- got about that bowel control of a toddler it seems. Well I guess you need to spend some time studying up on how to hold your poopy like a big boy. No changing for 3 hours. During that time you must spend at least 1 hour of it watching potty training videos for toddlers on YouTube. I hear pinkfong has a nice selection to choose from ��
Less than 15 mins: wow I didn't realize I was talking to am actual baby ��. Well you are obviously wearing the appropriate underwear. You will be wearing diapers or pullups under your clothing for the next 48 hours for your own protection. You will not change out of those dirty diapers for a full 4 hours. In that time you will watch 1 hour of potty training videos to help you learn while bouncing on your mushy tushy for 30 mins of it.
Less than 5 mins: do everything from the above category...but come on? Can't hold it even a little bit? You must just love your messy diapers and couldn't wait to make a big stinky huh? Well In that case who am I to make you part ways with your stinky pampers at the end of this dare? You should spend all night with it. You have a choice; after the 4 hours are up, don't change out of that diaper, add another layer on top and don't change until morning the next day. Or you can change after the 4 hours, but say hello to your new pillow! Roll that smelly thing up tight and put it in a pillow case. This is what you will be sleeping on tonight. Sweat dreams!
To prove you aren't cheating I want proof you completed this dare correctly. My Kik is yourlittleproperty2. You will send me a pic of you giving yourself the enema, putting on the diaper, and send a pic of your diaper and stopwatch at the 5, 15, 30, 45, and 60 min marks showing me a nice dry diaper. Whenever you do mess send a pic on your dirty padded butt and the time the stopwatch was at when you lost control. Have fun!

Kik: yourlittleproperty2. Doms feel free to pm and humiliate me
Littleboyblue123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Littleboyblue123 for this post:
Old 10-28-2022, 10:26 AM   #696
Littleboyblue123

This is one of my fav person above threads ever. Hoping it's not gonna go the way of the dodo but looking like it might be. :/

Kik: yourlittleproperty2. Doms feel free to pm and humiliate me
Littleboyblue123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2022, 10:59 AM   #697
rhl
getDare Succubus

Oh my, I have to enter.
Littleboyblue.
Like a good little boy, you need to be in diapers, no underwear for 3 days. All pee must go in diaper. Don't forget to stay hydrated, and I want you to, at least once, also poop in the diaper.
Old 10-31-2022, 03:05 PM   #698
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhl View Post
Oh my, I have to enter.
Littleboyblue.
Like a good little boy, you need to be in diapers, no underwear for 3 days. All pee must go in diaper. Don't forget to stay hydrated, and I want you to, at least once, also poop in the diaper.
Hi @rhl, I hate to sound like a broken record in this thread as I posted something similar a few pages back, but I think it bears repeating. The whole idea with this thread was to keep dares interesting, and explicit about what to do. Having dares in this thread that simply say "wear diapers for 3 days" don't really keep that energy alive. Because of that, I would suggest you add a dice roll in, maybe some choices, and if you're going to make a dare last for a longer duration, maybe include some different things to do during that duration / ways to keep it fun. There are plenty of threads out there for more simple diaper dares - so let's try to keep this thread a little more explicit / involved

You don't have your likes/dislikes/limits listed anywhere I could quickly find. So I'll give you a simple dare: The next time you make a stinky diaper, you're not allowed to change. You'll instead have to roll a six-sided die and halve the number (rounding up). Find that number of other person above dare threads (not this one) and post a dare of at least 500 characters to each. Once that is done, you are allowed to change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleboyblue123 View Post
This is one of my fav person above threads ever. Hoping it's not gonna go the way of the dodo but looking like it might be. :/
Mine too! I tend to have periods of inactivity where I don't check back in for a few months - but I always try to post something here when I do to make sure it doesn't die off. So with that in mind, I still have a dare of my own to complete from my last period of inactivity, but I wanted to give you something to do that's a bit more than wearing a diaper for three days.

This is a bit of a short one that's a remake of a dare I made a long while back. For supplies, you'll need a 500ml bottle (or sippy cup/cup if you can't get one, and treat that as your bottle), 5 pairs of underwear, an ABDL or other thick diaper with at least 3000ml capacity, prune baby food (at least 3 jars), glycerin suppositories, a clock/timer and a six-sided die.

Beginning: Before beginning this dare, you must not have pooped in the last 24 hours. Measuring from the center of your diaper out 8 inches in both directions, use a pencil or similar object to poke 4 holes in both the front and back right around the 8 inch mark. These must poke fully through the plastic sheet so a hole the size of a pencil is left. Then put on your thick diaper, and drink 1.5L of water from your bottle (3 bottles). Write "Orophin made me pee in my underwear" on your diaper somewhere, and take a picture, sending it to my Kik at Orophins.

Begin by doing your "every 30 minutes" and "every 60 minutes"

Every 30 Minutes for 3 hours: After starting, every 30 minutes you will drink one bottle full of water/juice. This will stop after you are done with your 3 hour task, for a total consumption of 4.5L of water

Every 60 minutes for 5 hours: If you have a pair of underwear on your diaper, take it off and mark it as wet/dry, and then put on a fresh pair of your underwear over top of your diaper. Roll the six-sides die, if you roll a 1, you must spend 30 seconds trying your hardest to pee/poop your diaper. Take a picture of your diaper/underwear and send a picture to Orophins.

At 1 hour into the dare: Its mealtime! You will eat all 3 jars of prune baby food with only your hands - you can use a bib if you have one . Afterwards, you can use one baby wipe to clean up your hands, but nothing else - kiddos have sticky hands after all.

At 3 hours into the dare: Watch your favorite cartoon intended for audiences under 6 years old for this hour, watching at least three episodes. Remember to keep drinking your bottles! Since you're so distracted, at the beginning of the episode for at least 3 of the episodes, you must try your hardest to pee/poop your diaper for 30 seconds.

After 5 hours: You take off your last pair of underwear, dry off your diaper as much as you see fit. Count up the number of "wet" pairs of underwear you have. They are wet if they have even a little bit of wetness leaked from your diaper onto them. Then roll your six-sided die and add that to the number of wet pairs of underwear you have. Divide that number by 2, rounding up, and you must insert that many suppositories into yourself. Then set a timer for 30 minutes, and put on any remaining dry pairs of your underwear in whatever order you see fit.

Once your 30 minutes are up, your fate is determined by how many wet pairs of underwear you have total at the end of the timer. I hope having to make #2s doesn't degrade your control at all .

0: Wow - you must have amazing control. Feel free to send me a picture of your dry underwear and request a harder dare. You're free to use your diaper if you'd like or change our and use the potty.
1-3: You must spend two hours for every wet pair of underwear you have without changing your diaper that has holes in it. You may poke more holes if you desire, and add a diaper on over top, but aren't allowed to change that first diaper until your time is out. Once your time is out, write Orophins a quick summary of how your time went, and then you may change out of your stinky mess. You must then wear each of those wet pairs of underwear for 8 hours, or you can swap it out with diapers for the whole day, for each of the pairs of underwear before you are done with this dare.
4-5: You clearly need more work on your potty training if you couldn't even keep a few pairs of underwear clean without peeing right through a thick diaper and into your underwear, PM orophins to discuss a potty training dare. In the meantime, a pair of your wet/messy underwear or a diaper are the only underwear you can wear until you complete your potty training dare.

Notes: If you do quite poorly and your underwear starts leaking, you are free to put another diaper over top of your underwear. But doing so automatically results in you being in the 4-5 result for wet underwear.
If at any point you start feeling sick/uneasy with this water intake schedule, pleas stop. It is a large amount of water for those not used to drinking a lot in a short period of time.
Let me know if you have any questions, and have fun!
Dislikes: Denial, anal, baby ageplay, diaper rash, lines, timeout, petplay, dares >8 hrs
Limits: Pain, long dares >2days denial >7 days, bad diaper rash, indiscreet public/friends, permanent, illegal, eating/drinking pee/poo, sissy, face

Last edited by orophins; 10-31-2022 at 05:54 PM.
orophins is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to orophins for this post:
Old 11-26-2022, 11:47 PM   #699
jdh90

You have to score points in order to get a passing grade.

100 points = A+
90 points = A
80 points = B
70 points = C
60 points = D
59 points or less = F

Starting this dare you can't use the toilet for the 10 hours beforehand except for pee.

Diaper up. You'll wear this diaper for the rest of the dare.

Score points at the start of every hour.

Get 3 points for a dry diaper.
Get 6 points for a wet diaper.
Get 9 points for a messy diaper.

For bonus points (you can only get each bonus once) -
Pour 500 ml of cold water down the front of your diaper = 1 extra point per hour
Pour the 80 grams or 1 cup of warm oatmeal (careful not too hot) into the back of your diaper. = 2 extra points per hour.
Inserting a glycerin suppository and waiting for its effects = 3 extra points per hour

This dare ends when you decide to take off your diaper.

You can PM me if you need more tasks for bonus points

The grade you go for is up to you, but if you "Fail" then you must write 60 lines by hand "I need to be a better diaper boy to earn a better grade".

For me I intend to take some oral laxatives and diaper up for the day. I only have one ABDL diaper left and want to make the most of it during my day

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM Dares

PM Me Here
jdh90 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2022, 08:36 PM   #700
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

Default Someone Isn't Ready for Big Kiddo Panties Yet!

Immediate: Upon reading this, you aren't allowed to orgasm until the dare allows it. Since we've already communicated that you have what is needed, you should be all set. If you do want to wait a few days though, you will edge at least once a day until allowed to orgasm again. Have fun!

Supplies: Marshmallows, senna based laxative (10mg tablets or equivalent), diaper, backpack/purse, 1L water bottle, panties, chain & small lock, tight jeans/shorts.

You sure are growing up fast! I don't think you're quite ready for panties yet though, let me show you why.

Preparation: no going #2 for at least 8 hrs ahead of start time. You must eat at least two large meals since you last went #2 as well (Like a medium-sized pizza, or a whole plate of spaghetti). Drink 1L of warm water 1 hour before starting. Also 1 hour before starting, take 2 pills (20mg sennosides) of your laxative.

Starting: Lube up and insert 6 marshmallows, then put on your panties, followed by a pair of tight-fitting jeans or other pants with strong belt loops. Thread the chain through the belt loops and lock it on tightly enough that you can't pull them down. If you don't have a chain that will work, you can often just loop the lock through the belt loops themselves. Leave the key for your lock at home. Before you leave, fill up another 1L of warm water to take with you.

Then you get to go on a fun walk. While on your walk, you must finish drinking the second 1L bottle of warm water before turning around to head back home, and you must be walking away from your home for the first half (you can't just walk around your home a bunch). You will determine before leaving how long of a walk to go on, where you will spend the first half walking out, and the second half walking back. You will earn points per your choice:
30 minute walk: 1pt
45 minute walk: 2pt
60 minute walk: 3pt
Changing your mind after leaving and heading back early: No points earned

You will find out that you're actually not quite ready for big kid panties yet while you're out on this walk. As you get to ~5 minutes from home walking back, if you haven't yet pooped in your panties, you will have to do so before continuing back home. But I think it's pretty likely you'll poop far before then . Make sure to finish up your 1L of warm water!

Well since you can't control where you're soiling yourself, you've now lost the rights to big kid panties. You'll have to earn that right back. Unlock your pants but leave your soiled panties on while you put a diaper on over top of them.

You can start to earn that right back by wearing your poopy baby panties and diaper for the next 3 hours. During this time you can earn points by doing each of the following ones (for one point each):

Watch 30 minutes of potty training videos intended for children on YouTube
Spend 60 minutes doing chores around the home while only crawling or sitting on your butt on the floor.
Drink 2L of warm water in the 3 hours.
Posting an at-least 750 word dare to a person-above diaper related thread on GetDare.
Purchase at least 20 additional diapers for use with future dares.

After your three hours are up, I bet you've already been feeling like a little poopy-butt with all those rumbly tummy feelings from the little pills we fed you earlier. Now is the time to prove you are a big kid again and can earn the right to some clean panties. You will have to drink a last 1L of warm water and make it a full 90 minutes without peeing/pooping yourself starting now. If you can't make that time, you will have to wait out the full 90 minutes, and then drink 500ML of water and try again for 60 minutes, repeating that until you have been able to hold it for 60 minutes (or you can give up for -2 points, if you have earned them).

Okay, now you're almost done. In that very poopy diaper, you will head to the toilet to prove you are a big kiddo, and sit on the toilet with your diaper on and wet/mess yourself and prove you're ready to try your big kid panties and using the potty again. But you aren't quite done with the dare yet!

Finish: In order to wrap things up, you will take 8 and subtract the number of points you earned, this is the number of full days (24 hours) you must go since you began this dare before you are allowed to orgasm like an adult again.

During this time, you won't be allowed to look at or reach any porn/erotica that doesn't prominently involve someone in a messy diaper. You must also continue to edge at least once a day during this time.

If you'd like, you can reduce the number of days you have by 1 (but can't reduce it lower than 1 day) for each of the additional rules you follow:
You must watch 15 minutes of potty training videos each time you sit on the potty during these days, and are only allowed to pee/poop in the potty.
You agree to only look at My Little Pony for porn/erotica that prominently involves a messy diaper for these days, and for a full 1 week after you are allowed to orgasm again.

If you do well and earn all the point you can, you'll end up with 0 days of time at the end and can go right back to being a big kiddo again. But I'm betting you'll end up proving you aren't quite ready for those big kiddo panties yet . Have Fun!
Dislikes: Denial, anal, baby ageplay, diaper rash, lines, timeout, petplay, dares >8 hrs
Limits: Pain, long dares >2days denial >7 days, bad diaper rash, indiscreet public/friends, permanent, illegal, eating/drinking pee/poo, sissy, face
Old 11-29-2022, 08:50 PM   #701
sissybabygirl
getDare Sweetheart

You're going to spend 3 hours in public, wearing diapers and completing tasks. Choose 3 of the following tasks:

1) Fully soak your diapers and change in a semi-public bathroom. Change yourself into a new diaper, using two layers or a stuffer if possible. Enjoy waddling home!

2) Purchase adult sized diapers from a store (you can use self-checkout if it's too public). Bonus points if you bring this pack of diapers into the bathroom when you're changing

3) Eat your lunch in a semi-private place, making sure to wear a bib and to drink something from a bottle or sippy cup like a good baby. It doesn't have to be somewhere fully public, it can be in your car at the edge of a parking lot.

4) Keep your diapers on until tomorrow, so you better put on really thick padding.

5) Make sure a little bit of your diaper waste-band is peaking out when you're out in public

6) If you're up for messing your diapers: Drink a bottle of laxatives before you leave for the outside. Enjoy having an embarrassing 'accident', hopefully you can find somewhere private.

Kik: sissyray81

Likes: Bondage, ORAL, maxi pads abdl, Hidden public, Control, Sissification, HUMILIATION, Diapers Bets/games, Rules, Messy, Long denial
dislikes: Sleeping dares, Corner Time, Line-writing, saran wrap pee drinking
Limits: Social-Suicide, Face, Unhealthy, Cam, FB,

I'm a big sissy fag till 2035
sissybabygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 05:00 PM   #702
TheDiaperedDevil

I like that you hate sleeping dares.

This dare will last three days. During these days you will be doing tasks and/or following rules to prevent yourself from going to bed in an increasingly babified state each night.

General Rules:
  • Diaper stays on from the second you wake up until the end of the day (and possibly night depending on how you do).
  • Excessive amounts of baby powder and cream must be used when diapered.
  • Diapers are to be used for everything whilst worn
  • No cumming unless it is stated in the rules
  • If you don't have the right gear/equipment for a task, be creative and find an appropriate substitute.

Day 1
Get diapered up in the morning (aim for 9am latest). Today the following rules are in place:
  1. Your pacifier will be in all day unless eating/drinking.
  2. When eating or drinking you will wear a bib.
  3. Your outfit should be as infantile as possible (mittens, onesies, bonnets, etc. if available)
  4. Crawl when alone between all rooms.
  5. Drink from a bottle.
  6. At least one meal today should have baby food or oatmeal.

You are limited to 4 changes throughout the day.

Keep a tab of your own ability to follow the rules. Any more than 5 indiscretions (forgetting your pacifier, not wearing a bib, not crawling, etc.) will result in you sleeping with a fresh diaper, baby clothing and a pacifier. You will also need to finish 2 bottles of water before settling down for the night.

NO TOUCHING YOURSELF.

Day 2
All rules from 1 will stay in place, but today there will be some additional constraints.
  1. 4 litres of water must be drunk throughout the day. Be sensible with it and pace yourself how you need.
  2. Do not hold your pee at any point.
  3. Add additional sissification elements to your outfit. Ribbons, stickers, drawing on your diaper, etc.
  4. For two hours today you are to carry out baby activities - watching kids shows, drawing, playing with toys, etc.
  5. At some point today when you have a wet diaper you are going to leave your house for 30 minutes at least. You can cover up how you want, but the diaper stays on and any clothes/items go back on when you get back. When you're home I want you to imagine you were just taken out in a stroller instead. Insert two bannanas or 6 marshmallows into your butt and pour some oatmeal down the back of your diaper. Now tie yourself to a chair. Maybe put on some nature music for ambience. You can either wait 15 minutes in this state as you picture a journey through the park being pushed in a stroller...or you can release and announce "I messed my diaper!" to end the scenario early!

You are allowed two changes during the day.

Please ensure that today you eat a large meal.

As before if you don't adhere to the rules or carry out the task as requested then please not you will be stuck in your attire from the day (all of it). No changing the last diaper you were in either. Drink two bottles before bed and keep your used diapers next to you.

NO TOUCHING YOURSELF.

Day 3
All rules except the stroller scenario stay in place.

Today you're going to be put through the grinder.
  1. I want you to doll yourself up this time. Full makeup (rosy cheeks, lipstick and lashes if you em), wigs, cutest outfit and DOUBLE diapers (plastic pants too if available).
  2. You can only drink milk or water today (4l target still in place).
  3. No solid food, only baby food or oatmeal.
  4. Before 12 you will pick your poison: A 1l enema, 2-3 suppositories, maximum dose of laxatives, or a 30ml dose of castor oil. If you pick castor oil or enema you will be permitted one change after you have messed, but will have to wear the innermost used diaper over the top of your new one (i.e. have fun trying to take off the diaper. not break the seal and put it back on).
  5. No holding back mess or pee.
  6. You should attempt to cum whilst in a messy diaper without any direct contact (wands and rubbing diaper is permitted). During this time you should reflect on your state. You have 30 minutes to achieve an orgasm. If you have any means of locking the diaper on during this period please ensure it is done (i.e. locking plastic pants).

You are not allowed any changes today (unless specifically stated above).

Naturally if you fail to adhere to any of the rules or cum today you will be stuck in your predicament all night. If you opted to use laxatives or suppositories you can change if you keep your innermost used diaper on the outside of your fresh diaper. Makeup can be removed. You can get cleaned up in the morning.

Hope you get three nights of good sleep!
Limits: Full public humiliation, ice, illegal, dangerous, involving others involuntarily

TheDiaperedDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2022, 12:54 PM   #703
SubbyFoxboi

Set aside at least several hours. When the time comes around you are going to start acting like a ditzy, diapered princess. You will start by diapering up if you haven't already but make sure you have used the bathroom beforehand and don't need to pee.

First roll two dice. These rolls will determine how many items from the list below you will be wearing for the duration of the dare. I don't expect you to have everything but if you have substitutes (be honest) then go ahead. If you really cant do this section then you're going to be punished at the end.

The following list are all items which count as a wearable item: Extra diapers*, panties, bra, makeup, heels, plastic panties, female dress, skirt, blouse, wig, stockings/tights/leggings, jewellery, nail polish, bonnet, pacifier/gag, onesie, mittens/elbow length gloves. Other items can be worn but it wont contribute to your roll.

*Can use multiple diapers instead of other items.

From now on the toilet is off limits and this dare will not be complete until your diaper is leaking. If you opted to double up then tough. You'll probably want to try and get this over with quickly, especially if you're looking like quite a foolish sissy right now...unfortunately, to speed the process up and get drinks you're going to have to earn that right!

By default you are allowed 500ml of water after four hours if you have somehow managed to avoid drinks.

You can earn one regular glass of water (250ml) for the following activities (can only be done once):
- Watching kids shows for 30 minutes
- Crawling for 30 minutes
- Watching makeup tutorials for 30 minutes
- Reading diaper or sissy erotica for 30 minutes
- Listening to crossdressing/sissy/diaper hypnosis files for 30 minutes

You can earn 500 ml of water for the following activities (can only be done once):
- Inserting one suppository
- Inserting 2 bananas
- Inserting 5 marshmallows
- Inserting a butt plug (or anal toy)
- Eating 6 jars of different flavoured baby food

You can earn 1l of water for the following activities (can be repeated):
- Taking a 1l enema (so you'll be done in no time )
- Fucking your ass hard for 30 minutes
- Sucking something phallic for 30 minutes (breaks no longer than 30 seconds every 3-4 minutes) and letting the drool run down you.

If, for some strange reason you still haven't leaked within, say, 6 hours (being generous here) then:
You're going to remove your diaper... Clean your diaper area but keep everything on and put a new diaper on (that will stay on overnight). Go to a corner with your dirty diaper and get on all fours with your butt in the air and your face firmly inside your used diaper. You cannot leave this position until you have wet yourself a further two times or 30 minutes has passed.

if you couldn't even get the correct attire then sleep with your used diaper on the pillow next to you.
Old 01-26-2023, 02:04 PM   #704
Samor

This dare will come in 2 part, each should last about 4 hour. You can do them one after the other or on different days. The 2nd part is decided by your result in the 1rst part

1rst Part:

You will sart by diapering up. You can wear what you want over your diaper during this part. During this part, you have 4 hour to perform different task. Each task not completed will earn you points that make it harder for you in the second part. This part end at the 4 hour mark or if you complete all the task before (unlikely). During this part, each hour you gain 1 point and you have to drink a glass of water every hour. You can change as need during this part but each change earn you 2 points. If your diaper leak, you have to change and gain 5 points as punishment. Cumming will earn you 10 points.
Your task are:
-drinking 1L of water in the 1rst hour.
-spend 1 hour with your cuffs tied to your collar
-spend 1 hour doing baby activities(watching baby TV show, drawing,...)
-going outside for at least 30 minutes and wetting once while outside
-edging 5 times
-watching porn for 30 minutes
-pooping your diaper
-holding a 1L enema of for 15 minutes

For Each task not completed by the end of the 4 hours, you gain 2 points.

2nd part::
This part have a starting time of 2 hours, that can be increased by your performance before. You will put on a fresh diaper. You will not be allowed to change but you can put more diaper on if you want, just make sure to do it at the start. You still have to drink a glass of water every hour, but you will also edge once every hour. No orgasm until the end of the dare.
For Each points you have, you will roll a dice. Each time you roll a categories, you will gain a level in. If you reach max lvl in one categories, choose(or reroll) another categories to add one lvl.
Dice result:
1-time extension
2-clothing control
3-accessories
4-privileges
5-choose 1
6-choose 2

time:add 15 minutes to the duration of this part each time your roll this, to a maximum duration of 4 hours

clothing control:add one item of your choice each time you roll this
-onesie
-Pig snout pacifier, only remove to drink
-Pink locking mittens
-Pink over-onesie harness w/ black skirt almost long enough to hide diapers

accessories:add one item of your choice each time you roll this
-Leash
-cuffs tied togethers
-knee tied togethers with ropes
-butplug(your choice of size, since it will be in for the full duration. If you are not confortable keeping it in for this long, you can skip it.

privileges:in order and cumulative
-drink from baby bottle only
-no walking, only crawling
-no adult content on TV or porn. Only baby TV show for you
-only eat baby food
-No phone/PC/electronic device (unless emergency of course)

If the case you reach max level in every categories, you will take a photo of yourself during the seconde part. It will be your only visual material for masturbation for the next week. At the end of the time, rub yourself to a nice orgasm before you change and clean yourself.

I hope you have fun with this.

dislikes: very messy, high pain, sissy/feminization, anal(small object)
limits:blood, public, social, work, family, permanent, disgusting, scat, , exposure, anal(more than small object)

Actives rules, PM dares,Toys

Hypno trigger: Urinate NOW

kik: Samorein

Last edited by Samor; 01-26-2023 at 02:06 PM.
Samor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2023, 03:45 PM   #705
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

Default Big Kid Time - V2 (Harder)

Hi Samor , at the risk of becoming repetitive, I want to remake the last dare I gave you half a year ago. You seemed to like it, and I felt like it needed some balance tweaks after you beat it fairly easily. So let's up the difficulty and make you prove you really are a Big Kid! If you would rather do something new, let me know and I can make something else.

For anyone else curious to try this dare, I would recommend you instead do the first version I created above. In the original version, I intended less than a day for average completion time, perhaps more or less depending on your rolls, but that it would be very difficult to fail entirely unless you roll poorly at the start. In this V2, I instead aim to make progressing through Toddler/Kid difficult instead of easy. The timers have been slightly tweaked, and a new descriptor of "Kid" will make progress slower through the difficult parts of the dare. If you manage to earn Big Kid however, you have a good chance of succeeding. The downside of this is the dare may end up taking significantly more time. I'm still aiming to make this doable within a weekend or two, with allowed breaks in the diaper/pull-up wearing for those who can't do so during the week. But I don't expect you'll make it through without a lot of luck, or at least some point loss and back-tracking through the descriptors. After all, potty training is hard and full of set-backs.

Good luck proving you're a Big Kid! Let me know when you start / send updates to me on KiK @ orophins

Supplies:
Random timer (ideally a phone app like "Random Timer Generator") that can hide the time remaining, six-sided die, diapers, pull-ups with very little absorbency (ex: depends, cheap store brand, goodnites - should be able to take 1 reasonable-sized wetting before leaking, and probably leak if you flood them), water bottle, gold star stickers (or something childish you must visibly wear that indicates you have a gold star).

Big Kid Points:
The below scale will be tracked throughout the dare, with each point showing what a big kid or small baby you are by way of a descriptor (Ex: Baby). This will determine your choice in undies and ability to use the potty as below.

0 Fail
2 Baby
4 Crawler
6 Toddler
8 Kid
10 Big Kid
12 Succeed

Fail- You've failed as soon as you hit 0. You really aren't a big kid are you? Contact Orophins for a punishment.
Baby- You must wear an ABDL-style diaper or a double diaper, no potty usage allowed at all, better hope you can hold it! When your timer goes off, if you're still a baby after adding to your Big Kid Points, roll the die twice, taking the lower of the two.
Crawler- You may wear a diaper or pull-up, but must decide as soon as you become a kid and it will stay that way until you change descriptors. You are allowed to use the potty if you are wearing pull-ups when you gain enough Big Kid Points to move up to being a Toddler. If you are wearing pull-ups, you must sit on the Potty for 5 whole minutes to start your journey as a Toddler. If you weren't wearing pull-ups as a Crawler becoming a Toddler, you aren't allowed to use the potty until you have a timer go off while you're already a Toddler.
Toddler- You must wear a pull-up at all times, and must immediately go to sit on/use the potty for 5 whole minutes every time the timer goes off. If you can't stop what you're doing immediately when the timer goes off, you got distracted and lose this chance to use the potty.
Kid - You may wear a pull-up or panties, but must decide as soon as you become a kid and it will stay that way until you change descriptors. You must immediately go sit on/use the potty for 2 minutes every time the timer goes off. If you can't stop what you're doing immediately or take longer than 2 minutes, treat it like an accident (lose one Big Kid Point). If you are wearing pull-ups and roll a timer roll, instead roll twice and take the higher roll. Kids are more likely to use their pull-ups than their panties after all
Big Kid - You must swap to wearing panties as a big kid. Ever time the timer goes off, you get two potty trips to use. You can choose when to do so, but they reset back to 2 when the next timer goes off, so any unused trips are lost. You can only take 1 minute to use the potty (from panties down to panties back up), otherwise count it as an accident.
Succeed- As soon as you hit 10 points, you have succeeded at this dare! Contact Orophins and let him know how it went!

Timer Roll:
Whenever you make a timer roll, you will roll one six-sided die. Add your Big Kid Points to that roll (so if you're at 8 Big Kid Points and roll a 4, your score is 12). The below shows how much you must drink every hour you're awake during the day, as well as the timer settings to use. You'll set the timer to go off for a random time between the two ranges of minutes. When your timer goes off, roll another die to determine your next settings. If the amount of water you must drink increases or decreases, that applies for the following hour. In the event the timer goes off multiple times an hour (unlikely), take the greater of the two for what you must drink in the following hour.

1-5: 250ml / hour, timer set randomly between 15 and 45 minutes
6-9: 250ml / hour, timer set randomly between 30 and 90 minutes
10-12: 500ml / hour, timer set randomly between 45 and 150 minutes
13-15: 500ml / hour, timer set randomly between 60 and 200 minutes
16+: 500ml / hour, drinks must contain caffeine, timer set randomly between 75 and 250 minutes

Beginning:
To start, you're going to roll a six-sided die to determine your Big Kid Points, and then round up to the nearest descriptor. So a 5 would round up to 6 and make you a toddler. Note that for the rest of the dare, if you are between descriptors on the Big Kid Points, you will maintain your last descriptor. So if you were a Toddler at 6 points and you lost a point to 5 points, you would still follow the Toddler rules. But a Baby at 2 points gaining a point would still be a baby at 3 points.
After this is determined, you must drink 1L of water at your leisure, but I would recommend hurrying as you aren't allowed to pee until you're done drinking.
Then you will either put on your diaper or pull-up depending on your Big Kid Points, and do your best to keep earning Big Kid Points. Every time you fail to make it to the potty (wet/mess your diaper/pull-up/panties instead), you will lose one Big Kid Point. If your pull-ups or diaper leaks, you must drink an additional 250ml of water in the next hour, so don't flood those pull-ups! Every time the alarm goes off, you will earn one Big Kid Point.

Since you're not allowed to use the potty until you're a Toddler, and won't know exactly when the alarm goes off, you'll need to strike a balance. You also aren't allowed to "cheat" by wetting/messing elsewhere, you must keep your diaper/pull-up/panties on unless using the potty or otherwise allowed. Lastly, you'll start by making a Timer Roll as described above, and you will need to finish your hourly drink in the next hour (I'd recommend starting around an even hour mark to make this easy on yourself).

Changing descriptors (reaching a new even-number Big Kid Points):
Whenever you gain enough, or lose enough Big Kid Points to change to a new descriptor (Toddler -> Big Kid, for example), you will roll a six-sided die as appropriate below. Perform this task before rolling your next timer roll, but after making any necessary changes in underwear to fit your new descriptor. This task should be completed before any allowed potty usage. This means if you were a Toddler at 6, gain a point up to 7, and then lose two points back down to six and then five, you still don't have to roll because you're still a Toddler this whole time. But if you then get lucky and gain 3 points in a row, you'll be a Kid and have to roll for gaining points and getting a new descriptor. Complete the results of this roll before using the potty as allowed for being a Kid.

If losing points and getting a new descriptor:
1: Wow, you sure seem cranky! Better take a nap. You must go lay down somewhere quiet with no activities for at least 15 minutes and try to nap.
2-3: Let's associated wetting yourself with good habits! Go "practice" sitting on the potty for 10 minutes. If you are wearing a diaper, you can freely pee in your diaper for these 10 minutes without losing points. Otherwise you should practice holding it . Find a potty training song/video that you must watch for this time on the potty.
4-5: Little babies like you are so cute when they suck on their thumb/pacifier, stick your thumb or pacifier in your mouth, no removing it except to drink for the next 30 minutes.
6: You throw a fit because you want to be an adult again! Why is this taking so long!! That's naughty behavior, lose one Big Kid Point, and go spend one minute for every Big Kid Point you have left on the naughty step (stair step) or facing a corner without any entertainment.

If gaining points and getting a new descriptor:
1: You're big now! You're sure you can hold it and don't need to go potty yet! You're not allowed to use the potty, even if your Big Kid Points would allow it until X hours have passed. X is 1 hour for Baby/Crawler. X is 2 hours for Toddlers/Kids, and 4 hours for Big Kids.
2-4: Wow, you did such a good job! If you aren't in diapers, and you don't already have a gold star, you get a gold star to show how big you're becoming, put it on your shirt and wear it wherever you go. Do a little dance for 30 seconds to celebrate. But with this comes new responsibility, so you'll add +1 to your timer rolls. If you are in diapers, you can instead pee your diaper once without losing a point because you did a good job holding it . If you already have gold star, you get too full of yourself and your ability to hold it, treat this as rolling a 1 above.
5: Uhoh, I guess you aren't quite a big kid yet. You must wet yourself as soon as you're able to in whatever clothing you're wearing, which will lose you a Big Kid Point, but you'll still have your new descriptor. For example, if you just went from 5->6 points and became a Toddler, then rolled a 5 for this roll, you would still be a Toddler with 5 points.
6: You throw a fit because you want to be an adult again! Why is this taking so long!! That's naughty behavior, lose one Big Kid Point, and go spend one minute for every Big Kid Point you have left on the naughty step (stair step) or facing a corner without any entertainment.

Nighttime / Breaks:
You still wet the bed and have to wear diapers every night until this dare is complete, even if on a break. They must be thick ABDL diapers or double diapers, and you aren't allowed to change until morning. Once you are changed and ready for bed, wetting your diaper won't count against you until you get out of bed. Turn off your timer. As soon as you get up in the morning, you must choose if you're continuing or taking a break. You are allowed to take as many breaks as you like, but must make that choice in the morning when waking up.

Gold Stars will carry over between nights (get a new one if it starts to fall off from sticking to multiple shirts). Gold stars won't carry over between Breaks, however, and you have to earn them again.

If you take a break, write down your Big Kid Points for when you resume the dare at a later time (doesn't have to be a morning). You must still wear diapers to bed, and every night you’re on a break you must drink 1L of water before bed. When you do resume, you start with 2 fewer Big Kid Points and the descriptor below the one you ended at when you resume. If it takes you more than 6 days to resume, you have failed this dare and must ask for a punishment. When you resume, follow the rules below as though you didn't take a break, but with the fewer points and reduced descriptor. You don't have to roll for losing your descriptor.

If you're not taking a break, instead change into the correct underwear upon leaving bed. You’re allowed to pee your diaper before leaving bed, and to shower first, but no potty usage allowed until your Big Kid Points would allow it, probably after your first timer of the day goes off, then drink 1L of water, and once completed make your timer roll as usual. You still have to drink your hourly water starting whenever you make your timer roll, but you are allowed to drink it faster than that in order to "catch up" to an even hour mark for easier tracking of when you have to drink your hourly water.

Other Rules:
You may change diapers/pull-ups as much as you see fit - make sure to bring some spares with you if you go out and about. This dare can be done on-the-go, so you should be able to get along pretty well with life as normal!
When using pull-ups/panties, you should do your best to use them wherever you would normally be. After you start peeing, you are allowed to move to the shower or a more contained area to finish peeing. You can also wear plastic pants over your pull-ups/panties if you would like. But as an intended downside to moving up to pull-ups/panties: you may have to do quite a bit more laundry! Sitting on waterproof surfaces is also encouraged. You are expected to make some puddles as a part of becoming a big kid.
When your timer goes off and you gain/lose a descriptor, roll that changing descriptors roll and complete it before rolling your timer roll.
When using the potty, your time limit is counted from when you take off your underwear until it comes back on. If you have to go #2, you better be fast! Set a separate timer if you think it will be at all close. If your underwear isn't back up / fastened in time, it counts as an accident. This is to prevent you from just staying on the potty instead of practicing holding it like a Big Kid.
As long as messing isn't a limit, it will follow the same rules as wetting yourself. You can probably hold it long enough to become a Big Kid and able to use the potty. But if you can't, it will count like you failed to wet (and if you wet at the same time, it will count as two lost points).

Example for illustration and rules clarification, you probably don't need to read this unless you're confused:
You start at 1:30PM and roll a 3 to start at 3 Big Kid Points, you'll round up to start as a Crawler, and choose to be in diapers. You drink your 1L of water by 2:00PM, then roll a 5 on your timer roll, so 5+3 is 8. You'll have to drink 250ml/hour starting with 250ml by 3PM, and set your timer between 30 and 90 minutes.
You drink your 250ml water and avoid using your diaper, and at 3:15 your timer goes off, gaining you a point up to 4 points. Since you're already a Crawler, you don't have to roll for a descriptor change, and just do another timer roll. You get a 6 this time, and 6+4=10 is your result, so you must finish drinking your 250ml of water between 3:00-4:00, and will drink 500ml between 4:00-5:00. You set your timer to a random time between 45 and 135 minutes. You drink your 250ml of water by 4:00, but around 4:30 you can't hold it anymore and you pee your diaper, losing one point down to 3.
At 4:35 your timer goes off, gaining you back up to 4 points. You still don't need to roll for descriptor change since you're already a Crawler. But you do a timer roll and get 3, for 7 total points. You must finish your 500ml for the time period of 4:00-5:00, but then you're back down to 250ml between 5:00-6:00, and must set your timer randomly between 30 and 90 mins.
At 5:10 your timer goes off, and you gain up to 5 points. You could change your diaper but since it's not full you leave it on. Your timer roll is 1, so you must finish your 250ml between 5:00-6:00, and would need to drink 250ml between 6:00-7:00 unless you roll higher before 6:00. Timer set between 30 and 90 minutes.
At 5:50 your timer goes off and you make it up to 6 points, you're officially a Toddler! You must now wear pull-ups instead of diapers, and change out. You roll your changing descriptor roll and get a 5, which unfortunately makes you pee your pull-up immediately you aren't near bursting yet. Then since you were in diapers as a Crawler, you don't have to sit on the potty yet. You roll your timer roll and get a 6 for a total of 12. Since your 12 roll means you must drink 500ml, this is greater than the previous roll of 250ml of drinking between 6:00-7:00, so you must drink the greater of the two, the 500ml. You set your timer between 45 and 135 minutes. You change your pull-up out for a dry one. At 7:45 you can't quite hold it, and end up wetting again, down to 4 points and you change descriptors back to Crawler. This time you choose pull-ups, hoping to avoid spending too much time as a Crawler and changing a bunch of wet Pull-ups.
<Skipping some time passage>
At 11:30 it's bedtime. You're a kid with 7 points and chose to wear pull-ups. You're pretty sure the timer will go off soon, but you are also bursting to pee and decide to go to sleep. You get ready for bed, and change into a thick diaper, stopping your timer. You pee your diaper, and aren't allowed to change until morning, but loose no points for peeing your diaper.

You wake up in the morning at 6:30, and decide to continue. You aren't allowed to dally in bed, but do watch your phone and pee your diaper again before leaving. You quickly shower, and have to change into pull-ups again. Then you drink 1L of water before 7:15when you start your timer roll, getting a 3+8=11, so you must drink 500ml between 7:15-8:15 (or you can do it before 8:00 to get back to an even hour interval), and set your timer between 45 and 135 minutes.
{ETC until success or falling down to 0}

Last edited by orophins; 02-01-2023 at 02:36 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, diaper, enema, pee, poo