Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 04-03-2024, 08:49 AM   #1
MasterSarge515

Male 32/male/dom seeks 18-30/female/slave in any place

32/male/dom seeks 18-30/female/slave in any place

32M Dom looking for 18-31 submissive

**Before you read!**

If your male, or trans with M parts, I'm sorry but this isn't the right post for you. if your looking just for a quick play session, or not willing to put in a little effort, then look on to the next post.

**Who am I?**

My name is Sarge, my real name is much less interesting but will be provided if wanted during our first couple of meetings. I live in Southern Ontario, Canada, and I weigh 225lb with a 6f height. I enjoy reading, writing, cooking, playing videogames when I have the time, and other things. I also tend to be a bit kinky which shouldn't come as a surprise to those reading this.

My post says online, and I am looking for an online experience mostly, but bonus points if your local, or at least in the general area to southern Ontario, Canada.

I have quite a bit of Dom experience though mostly online. I wouldn’t say I’m a total pro, but I'm no bumbling fool either.

**What is expected from you?**

I'm quite flexible in most of my expectations as **D/s is a two-way street** and I typically try to accommodate both of our likes without outright killing one of our biggest kinks.

That said, my biggest rule and expectation is that you give me **full control of your orgasms**. It doesn't have to be immediately, but quite early into our feeling out process.

**Looks and personality**

**Not everything**, and a bit shallow, but it has been asked of me in the past so I will accommodate my tastes **(do not mistake this as a mandatory requirement for messaging me)**. I will say that I do prefer a petite or smaller woman, and I have an enjoyment for small beasts, however as stated above, I don't see it as a must have in the relationship. A larger woman with a good mind and communication will always beat a petite girl with no personality. A girl with intelligence, good humor, and a good, even if only basic, idea as to her interests and curiosities in BDSM is preferred. I don’t mind if you’re experienced or not, the ability to communicate what you want, what you like, and what you don’t, is far more important (and if your unaware of what you want, or don't know how to convey that information, then telling me is best).

Most importantly I'm looking for a sub with personality. You might be goofy, you might be sarcastic, you might even be a little brat, all are welcome.

**Photos & Video**

While I do like to be able to see the obedience of a sub, and I do have a preference for at least some pictures, this is very much up to you, and **only when you feel as though you can trust me**. As should always be the case: **no pictures would be shared** or kept whatsoever, unless you wanted to go down that path. That said, no pictures means that your explanations and reports must be well said/written. If I cannot see, then I expect you to paint a vivid picture in my mind

**Tangible details**

Age isn't a primary concern although I am looking for a sub from 18-31, I also won't outright refuse a sub who's older than me. As for time zone, this is more of an issue, I have no issue with you being from any time zone however it is important to note that as of the date of this posting, I am working Mon-Fri from 7am-3pm most of that time will be unavailable but I may check in on breaks. In 2 weeks from this Monday I will be fully trained in my area and on my new hourly shift, which is likely in the hours of 3pm to 11pm and as of the days, unknown at this moment. This is all very important for you to help you choose if your time zone is right for you. I am from the Eastern Time Zone, so any perspective submissive "should" be around that time zone.

**Communication**

This is everything to me. People are busy, I understand that as I am too. We don’t necessarily need to chat every day, but frequent communication is a must. So Kik, WhatsApp, Discord or some other messenger is needed in due course (**I prefer Discord personally but will adapt to your app of choice**). And in communication, **honesty is key**, both in giving feedback and in making realistic commitments.

**My Likes, dislikes and limits.**

Most of these are ever flowing, but my likes are pretty set. My dislikes and limits are set from there ends but have things added all the time, feel free to tell me whenever you want something locked out of our play sessions. I typically don't even like talking about my likes other then orgasm denial, as most of my likes are **not necessities for play**. Just note and do not be afraid if you see something in my likes that your not a fan of, remember **honesty is key**, so telling me these things in the beginning are perfectly fine to establish what our set of rules and kinks we use.

Orgasm Control, Clothing Control, Edge play, Light Pain and Humiliation, Predicament Play, exhibition, watersports (pee holding), Mental play (convincing you that you're not going to cum when you have permission, that kind of thing.)

**these kinks are not off the table, but not something ill order without you wanting it:**

DDLG, hard pain

**Limits, something I'll never order from you:**

Scat, blood, lasting damage, illegal, family, social damage.

**Final Thoughts:**

Those looking to contact me should do so via private message, I check in to here quite regularly and have the app on my phone, so I should get a buzz if you message me on here.

That said, Tell me a bit about yourself, what your expectations are, your age, general time zone, your likes, your dislikes. It doesn’t have to be a novel, but it should be more than just “hi”.
MasterSarge515 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk