Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 04-07-2023, 09:40 AM   #4861
Etcin
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sismaster View Post
catch me within 30 minutes and I need to buy a whole loaf of bread and eat it all. make my belly really bloated.

Catch me within 15 minutes and it will be two whole breads. I also have to wear a tight shirt and an open vest over it so it is obviously my belly is bloated. if my shirt rises up because my belly gets bigger I'm not allowed to tuck it back down and I have to expose my big big bloated belly

Catch within 10 and I have to put a tampon in my butt and plug it up with my vibe so the backdoor is locked up and nothing can escape (except maybe a bit of gas sometimes)

Catch within 5 minutes and I have to hold my breath before starting the dare and tuck my belly in so it seems flat and measure that size. then measure the belly after eating all hte bread and keep meassureing it every so often. The biggest size is the size I will use for a punishment for having such a big big belly.
Hi, caught you in one minute.

46 yo gay man from Belgium.

likes: cbt (on you), light cbt (on me), underwear, domination (on you), humiliation (on you), light humiliation (on me), cum eating, pee, spanking (on you), nipple torture (on you), anal (on you), hidden public (on you), picture/video proof

limits (on me): showing face, public, feminisation, diaper, scat, blood, heavy pain, social suicide, permanent, body writing, anal, messy
Etcin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2023, 10:25 AM   #4862
sissynicole24

If you catch me in 2 hours, you can distribute 250 wooden spoon hits through my body.

Catch me in one hour and you can also give me 3 rules to follow for a month.

Denied until September 3rd

Loves: Food Play, Denial, Rules, Hidden Public, Feminization
Likes: Diapers, Humiliation, Pain, Chastity, Anal, Tickling, Deepthroat Training
Limits: Public, Permanent, Face Pictures, Videos, Friends/Family, Blood, Mouthsoapping, Breath Play, Orgasms

Rules | PM Dares

Vulnerable in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version) forever.

Looking for people from Brazil to help with dares!

29|sissy|Brazil
sissynicole24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2023, 10:52 AM   #4863
uncurios

Caught. I'll message you on kik

kik: CTV00
uncurios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2023, 02:12 PM   #4864
Weg.ev

If you catch me within 15 minute
I will play a blackmail dice date

Or send 2 nudes

Kik- niko.wear
Weg.ev is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2023, 02:15 PM   #4865
uselessdog

If you catch me in 10 minutes I will delete one photo from every row of my phone screenshot gallery
uselessdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2023, 02:32 PM   #4866
uncurios

aww just missed you

Catch me in 15 and I will roll dice and eat my own cum that many times within two weeks.

kik: CTV00
uncurios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2023, 02:40 PM   #4867
uselessdog

Caught. Catch me in 5 and I will delete one photo from every row of my phone screenshot gallery
uselessdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2023, 02:42 PM   #4868
DiaperFever

Caught. Catch me in 20 and you can request a pic of me doing whatever you like. No face. Anybody can catch me and give me a picture, not limited to one
DiaperFever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2023, 02:45 PM   #4869
Sismaster

catch me within 10 minutes and I have to drink 1L of soda and a lot of bread. at least 6 slices and a bunch of gingerbread. Then I need to wait 1 hour then put on a big bra wiht big breast froms a string and some clothes to cover my pj's. then go to the forest and strip everything down so I'm just wearing bra breast forms and winter jacket. then poop and pee and cum all over my clothes and try to cover them all. then put the poop in my mouth without using hands and keep it in my mouth until I am home (if my mouth is full of poop, but there is more poop on the my clothes the poop needs to be consumed until all my poop is in my mouth/body). then I have to put the clothes back on and do a sexy striptease. and trow every bit of clothing to the side of the path at a different place (make it hard to find them afterwards). then I have to walk around and play pokémon go for 20 minutes + 10dd6 minutes. I have to walk away from my clothes during this time. (so I'm exposing my poop filled mouth while only wearing a string bra with big breast forms and a jacket to anyone that would walk outside at midnight). After that I can try to find my clothes again. for every piece I do not find I have to keep the poop in my mouth for at least 5 more minutes. if I can't find 4 of the 6 pieces I need to swallow the poop and ask for a punishment

catch me within 5 minutes and the winter jacket can't be closed while walking around

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2023, 02:47 PM   #4870
DiaperFever

Caught. Mine is still live right above yours
DiaperFever is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DiaperFever for this post:
Old 04-07-2023, 02:48 PM   #4871
Sismaster

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiaperFever View Post
Caught. Mine is still live right above yours
damn did not expect something this fast. I had the tab open to write it all down for a while so when I tried to comment at first there was no one in the thread. I'll start eating the bread

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Old 04-07-2023, 08:05 PM   #4872
Sismaster

catch me within 10 minute and I have to drink a bottle worth of soda and I can't leave my bed for 1d8 hours

Old 04-07-2023, 08:41 PM   #4873
RoseDP

If I am caught in the next hour, faproulette, hypnosis and chastity lockup
Hit me up on Kik to catch me
Kik is RoseDaP
I have a chastity cage and some toys if that interests you!
RoseDP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2023, 01:29 AM   #4874
tripers
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to tripers Send a message via Yahoo to tripers

This is pretty risky, but I’ve been out tonight and having fun. If you catch me in 10 minutes you can give me a hard diaper faproulette or you can make me beg my dom for a diaper dare.

Kik: tripers

PM Dares
tripers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2023, 05:04 AM   #4875
asdf12

If you catch me in 30 mins i will show you my junk in 3 (tiny) thongs of choice via Kik. Catch me in kik directly: asdf12GD

likes: (private) humiliation, feminization/crossdressing, semi-public, underwear, messy boxers, dice, bet, anal (new), sleeping dares, shower dares, cum dares,

limits: face pics, vids, public, scat, family, friends, lot of pain, bodywriting

Toys: several plugs, dildo, magic wand, wrist-ankle cuffs, collar and leash, ball gag, cock rings and a bag full of female underwear

-will only play with people from GD-
asdf12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare