Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 04-03-2024, 03:00 PM   #1
StarSky04
Baby Member

Female 31/female/switch seeks 18-30/female/sub in any place

31/female/switch seeks 18-30/female/sub in any place

TL/DR
Female 31 switch seeking a female submissive for a medium to long term online dynamic. I am GMT time mostly use kik as my main method of communication.

What I'm looking for
I have been a switch for some time now and have had various length relationships on both sides of the coin. Currently I am seeking a female submissive to play with and to control. I am ideally looking for a female between 18-40 who is a good communicator, relatively intelligent and can hold a decent conversation. I am in GMT time, so a minimal time difference is the most ideal and the ability to respond to messages and tasks at least once a day. I do understand that life takes precedence, but I cannot hold a decent dynamic without daily communication and ongoing tasks and rules.

I like bratty spoilt types who are keen to push limits and complain but ultimately have a desire to please. I get off from getting inside my subs head and knowing what makes them tick. I like tapping into the part of the brain that longs for submission, servitude and to please. Submission goes above and beyond sexual acts for me, it's about having a core desire to please and giving up control willingly. I am not a soft Domme, and I love to see my subs struggle, moan, complain, beg and even cry. Safewords are obviously essential as I will push limits within reason and test boundaries. Having said that, I also have a side as a Domme where I nuture and care for my subs, giving guidance, companionship, and a caring ear. It is extremely important to me that I find the right sub and the right fit, so expect to be questionned and vetted.

Non negotiables
I will require proof of gender and some pictures of completed tasks
Total control of orgasms and masturbation
Anal and vaginal access
Daily communication
Kik as a method of communication

Kink likes
Orgasm control
Forced chastity
Anal
Begging
Denial