Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 04-03-2024, 01:26 PM   #1
remainseated91

Male 32/male/sub seeks 21+/male/dom in US

32/male/sub seeks 21+/male/dom in US

I'm a 32M Top with a submissive side - and I am looking for someone who would be interested in helping me explore that further. My main kinks/interest are in orgasm control, denial, edging, chastity, ass worship, watersports/piss, feet/socks, spit, bondage, mild pain, mild anal toy play...others can be discussed.

A unique part of this is that I live with a partner (M) who is willing to help you tease me. You could have their Snapchat as well, and randomly send them things to do to tease me. I'll include some examples of things we've done in the past that have been fun. We've found that this can help add kink play into our lives in a fun way.

Examples of tasks I've enjoyed from other doms/dares:
  • Orgasm denial/tasks through games of chance (ie. dice games, card games, etc...)
  • Dom made my partner give me a facial while I was denied and locked in chastity (The idea that my partner can get off and I can't is very hot to me)
  • Forced to eat my partner's ass while in chastity (nothing gets me going like ass in my face ), or suck their dick while I'm locked up
  • Dom would have my partner randomly piss in a glass and bring to me to drink - which I'm not great at doing, but interested in getting better at
  • General edging, chastity, denial stuff
  • Been gagged with my partner's dirty socks
  • Forced to be randomly plugged while working from home
  • Forced to french kiss the toilet seat while edging

Things I won't do: Let's get this out of the way. I don't bottom. Some anal toy play is fine, but I just don't get any kicks from getting fucked. Other limits: exposure, blackmail, extreme pain, scat, vomit, blood, social suicide, friends/family, that type of stuff...

I won't show face at first - but may warm up to it as we build a dynamic and trust.

Obviously I have a work life, social life, commitments, etc... so I would expect some daily communication as part of this but may need to be flexible with work, gym, friends, etc...

Snapchat is the preferred communication method. It's easiest for both me and my partner.

If this interests you, please send me a DM and we can talk futher!
remainseated91 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to remainseated91 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk