Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-13-2021, 05:50 AM   #1
chrisukm

Default Points make Punishments !!!!

Hi GD so Mistress and I haven't been able to see eachother for many many months now so we have been using various online tools (including GD) to play. We have introduced a number of random factors into my ability to collect 'Punishment Points'. This randomeness amuses Mistress greatly as she shrugs and says 'not me, now get on with it !' (despite the fact she retains the right to allocate them arbitarily !!!!)

So the simple version is that each 6 points equal a punishiment. This week the punishments are periods of Naked Masturbation without release, each one gets progressively longer although resets back to the begining each moring. We are working towards a big play session on Sunday.

So where do you the denziens of GD fit in ? Well you lovely people are being given the ability to give me additional points, although there really isn't any need to, honestly !

A reply to this post = 1 point (1 per person per day!)
If you have kik you can game the system as being required to provide naked pics via kik (usually through the 'strip on demand' thread) also generates points.

If anyone would like to join in more interactively then plese DM or Kik me.

What do you get ? I will update this thread each evening with an outline of the days events and include;

My Minutes Masturbating Since Last Orgasm (MMSLO) currently 70
Intimate Pics sent in this leg of the game currently 19

Thank you for reading, please don't feel obliged to respond !!!!!!

If I'm in the 'strip on demand' thread extras;

1) Hard
2) Wait (remain naked while the pic is reviewed)
3) Outside
4) Girlie (I will switch fem underwear either for the pic or the remainder of the session)

Likes tease, denial(for short periods!),self humiliation, particuarly 'into' some SPH !
self bondage, and mild risk of public humiliation, mild pain

limits
orgasms, face, blood, scat, kids, wedges !stuff thats going to get me arrested or need explaining
chrisukm is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk