Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-22-2024, 08:47 AM   #1
Beckasue34

Default 38/F cleaning house

And fun ideas on what I can wear to clean the house? Don’t want to clean naked, but I would love to clean in something uncomfortable. As of right now, I’ve cleaned one room with heels, my breasts bound, and my panties pulled high up.
Beckasue34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2024, 08:56 AM   #2
MjAus6230

Default Cleaning

Find a dress, wet that under a tap and wear only that when you clean the next room
MjAus6230 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2024, 09:00 AM   #3
Beckasue34

Default Thank you

I will do this now. Thank you.
Old 01-22-2024, 09:10 AM   #4
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

For the next room, remove the panties if they are still on and insert them in your pussy.

If not, get a lacy pair and insert them.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2024, 09:17 AM   #5
G7125

A couple of ideas also a list of toys and outfits/clothes will help.
1. If you have any anal plugs you should clean while your ass is plugged when the room is done increase the size
2. After a room is done grab a marker and write on your body how many times you came when cleaning that room and what time you started and finished cleaning.
3. When you get a room done you can change what toy you have in a spot and you add another to another area like the next room you will be plugged and have a vibrator in your pussy then the next room you keep them but add another toy to your boobs.
4. Each room can only be cleaned in 1 outfit and must be put on while in that room and removed before leaving the room.
5. Try to keep your boobs, pussy, and ass exposed more that the last room you cleaned.
6 i don't know your limits for pictures but take a picture of your self with the room before and after each room and when done edge 1 time per picture then you can cum. You can cum when cleaning this cou ts only after you finish.
7. If you have any dresses or skirts you should wear them but no underwear and each one has to be shorter than the previous room.
G7125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2024, 09:29 AM   #6
Beckasue34

Default Panties

I had my panties removed but as suggested I took a nice pink lace pair and stuck them in my pussy. Now on the cleaning. Next I’ll work on the next task
The following user says Thank You to Beckasue34 for this post:
Old 01-22-2024, 09:37 AM   #7
Beckasue34

I do have one anal plug. I also have a vibrator, dildo, nipple clamps, spreader bar. For the next room I will insert the anal plug. The room is small so it won’t take long. Then I’ll add the dildo for the next room. I don’t have many dresses, so I’m wearing a light pink dress and nothing underneath now, the next room when I get the dildo, I will just put on a robe.
Old 01-22-2024, 09:49 AM   #8
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

How many more rooms to go? Have you done the bathroom yet?
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk