Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-01-2023, 12:55 PM   #1
bayman

Default WYR All Gender All Roles (random sexual/kink)

Regardless of your role, you must choose one or the other. I tried to make it gender/role neutral. Some are hard choices, others just depends on your preferences. Comments and feedback always welcomed.

Would you rather:

your best (same sex) friend find out about your activity here on getdare and forces you you be their limitless sex slave and having explained they are turned on from things that are against your limits completely right now (including controlled/limited exposure/ousting if that's your limit) OR have them totally out you for the secrets to everyone any info or pics/vids they share with your friends, family and all over the internet, full name, all over Google.

one of your close family members find out about your activity on getdare OR you find out one of your close family members activity on getdare.

have to pee in a cup and drink it all OR be peed on by someone else including face but mouth closed.

spank someone who enjoys it and says thank you switching positions or whatever and asks for more OR spank someone tied up completely and as punishment, regardless of how much they cry or beg, they get their punishment.

be spanked by someone just looking to have fun because it turns you on OR be spanked by someone who is turned on from making you cry.

someone exposes you to all your friends and family about what you are into (sexually, activity on here, etc) but hasnt seen any pics to prove its you OR someone exposes one nude pic of you to family and friends where you are easily identified.

have a guy cum in your mouth OR have a guy cum in your ass.

forced to masturbate and cum every second day and eat your load for a year OR drink your urine every second day for a month.

be a sub OR be a Dom

be forced to sexually serve someone you are turned off that knows this and hates you for it OR forced to permanently serve someone you are really turned on by but never get to do anything sexual with them or see them naked. (Think cfnm cuckold).

oral sex OR penatrative sex

do a dice dare on here OR messenger thread

risk your full name in a bet with nude face pics OR risk a friend/relative contact info with nude face pics

find someone who you choose to give material to blackmail you with OR have someone find all your stuff and actually blackmail you, genuine blackmail (though them knowing it's a fantasy because they seen posts you made, like maybe this answer).

someone blackmail you with exposure as a threat and if you obey your not exposed OR someone blackmail you with exposure as a threat but once they have better leverage, they expose you (reserving most valuable as leverage).

play with a circumcised penis OR play with an uncircumcised penis.

not able to cum anymore but still able to get turned on OR not able to get turned on anymore but still able to cum

play with a same sex OR play with opposite sex

sucking 3 or more dicks at a glory hole, having to swallow their cum and lick clean OR gangbanged by 3 or more guys while blindfolded cumming in you. Both situations, you never know who the 3 or more guys were.
Old 12-04-2023, 08:18 AM   #2
jock19

your best (same sex) friend find out about your activity here on getdare and forces you you be their limitless sex slave and having explained they are turned on from things that are against your limits completely right now (including controlled/limited exposure/ousting if that's your limit) OR have them totally out you for the secrets to everyone any info or pics/vids they share with your friends, family and all over the internet, full name, all over Google.

Not just “rather”, that’s not too far off from a fantasy of mine, and to have it be someone I already trust would be amazing.

one of your close family members find out about your activity on getdare OR you find out one of your close family members activity on getdare.

Because then I can control how/if that information is shared.

have to pee in a cup and drink it all OR be peed on by someone else including face but mouth closed.

Not a big fan of the taste

spank someone who enjoys it and says thank you switching positions or whatever and asks for more OR spank someone tied up completely and as punishment, regardless of how much they cry or beg, they get their punishment.

Always going to choose pleasure

be spanked by someone just looking to have fun because it turns you on OR be spanked by someone who is turned on from making you cry.

Again, not into pain, much prefer pleasure and fun

someone exposes you to all your friends and family about what you are into (sexually, activity on here, etc) but hasnt seen any pics to prove its you OR someone exposes one nude pic of you to family and friends where you are easily identified.

First one I had to really think about, and I think I’d prefer people just see me naked in an image, because that’s a little more forgettable than what activities I’m into…at least I hope it would be

Love to be bred

forced to masturbate and cum every second day and eat your load for a year OR drink your urine every second day for a month.

Always going to choose cum over urine

be a sub OR be a Dom

be forced to sexually serve someone you are turned off that knows this and hates you for it OR forced to permanently serve someone you are really turned on by but never get to do anything sexual with them or see them naked. (Think cfnm cuckold).

Turned on permanently doesn’t sound so bad haha

risk your full name in a bet with nude face pics OR risk a friend/relative contact info with nude face pics

find someone who you choose to give material to blackmail you with OR have someone find all your stuff and actually blackmail you, genuine blackmail (though them knowing it's a fantasy because they seen posts you made, like maybe this answer).

Prefer the power to choose someone I truly trust

someone blackmail you with exposure as a threat and if you obey your not exposed OR someone blackmail you with exposure as a threat but once they have better leverage, they expose you (reserving most valuable as leverage).

But not against either lol

not able to cum anymore but still able to get turned on OR not able to get turned on anymore but still able to cum

Well chastity is one of my turn ons…

sucking 3 or more dicks at a glory hole, having to swallow their cum and lick clean OR gangbanged by 3 or more guys while blindfolded cumming in you. Both situations, you never know who the 3 or more guys were.

But both are fantasies of mine haha

My secret word is hot dog.

Like, Limits, Toys, and PM Dares
jock19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2023, 12:14 PM   #3
JimmyKarlo

It will be tough, but better compared to everyone knowing

Based on this knowledge one can decide what to do. Could be an advantage

Seems somewhat the better choice for me comapred to drinking.

Also I would go for pleasure and fun here. Its more my thing.

Same as above

It could be a lie, so not really bad. Maybe someone gets interested and asks and it could be a win

Simply yes!

Please let it happen

be a sub OR be a Dom

That's my side. Maaaaybe a slight mixture of both

Cuckolding, serving chastity, this would be even the best

Deep, thick and challenging please

More interactive, more personal, and more "forcing"

Hopefully my choice will be a good one, but you never know how it will turn out

Guess I will do a lot

Would be the first time for me.. maybe it slips into different holes too

Teasing and chastiy would be something

Yes please!

Kik: jimmykarlo

Like: Cum, light Cbt, anal, toys, heels, edging, mild pain, chastity

Dislikes: Long task, pain

Limits: Public, Family, piss, Messy, poop, diapers, pictures, blackmail

Toys 20x5cm suction cap dildo, inflatable plug, 6cm glass plug, cock cage, Buttr Tactical 3

Last anal orgasm: 27.04., locked and doggy dildo
Last thing in ass: buttr dildo
Last cum: 27.04.
Longest time caged: 12h

My AMA PM dares Schedule
JimmyKarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2023, 02:27 PM   #4
darkness991
getDare Sweetheart

Would you rather:

he already knows though but hes not into it

some family members already know but dont care much

not because id like it but i dont want to drink pee

they can try

both would be bad though

already had a couple loads in my mouth but still want it in my ass

ill eat my cum np

be a sub OR be a Dom

if the other wasnt permanent id do that

both are fun

not going to give up on family

not that it matters much both are fun

lock me in chastity

again both are fun but i do like girls more

dont care who they are anyway and both seem like fun but id love to get fucked and filled and the blindfold makes it even more exciting

im wearing a thong every day to work now so not much need for the pm dare

likesanal, chastity, bondage, cum eating, crossdressing, photos, hidden public, cam, wedgies, writing, spanking, clamps, toothpaste, pain, wax
limits face pics, scat, blood, animals, familie, friends, children, daipers

pm dares
toys and sissy clothing/pics
these can be used with any dare you want to give me
to do list
AMA
darkness991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2023, 08:40 PM   #5
sallygirl

Regardless of your role, you must choose one or the other. I tried to make it gender/role neutral. Some are hard choices, others just depends on your preferences. Comments and feedback always welcomed.

Would you rather:

Be forced to be their slave

Find out my family members on GD

Be sparked to make me cry.

Be exposed with no pictures.

Cum in my ass

be a sub OR be a Dom
A sub

Penetration

Dice game

Risk nude face pic on bet

Blackmail trick with leverage

Uncircumcised

Both

_glory hole_________________
Kik- 88bayboy88
bayman is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
sallygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2023, 02:42 PM   #6
tarheel52

Would you rather:

I would rather please a same-sex friend than be fully exposed

I wouldn’t expose the secret, but I wouldn’t know what would be done with mine

I’ve done this many times for Doms and not knowing the other person in this scenario, I’d rather drink my own pee

I’d rather spank someone who enjoys it.

I’d rather someone else get pleasure from my punishment

One photo isn’t bad. I don’t mind being seen naked.

I’d have to go with cumming in my mouth

This is similar to how I started enjoying swallowing my cumshots. I ate every load for a month for my Master.

be a sub OR be a Dom
I am submissive

This one is tough.

Oral is great but nothing beats penetration.

Here I guess.

Both are limits but more likely to risk my name

This is getting toward limits for me

Id rather serve someone to not be exposed

play with a circumcised penis OR [B]play with an uncircumcised penis.[B]
I’m circumcised so playing with an uncircumcised penis would be different

I think I’d need to cum

sucking 3 or more dicks at a glory hole, having to swallow their cum and lick cleanOR gangbanged by 3 or more guys while blindfolded cumming in you. Both situations, you never know who the 3 or more guys were.
I think I’d rather suck and swallow than get fucked

Likes: feet, barefoot, long masturbation, orgasm control, bladder control, forfeit games, watersports, spanking, CBT, cum eating, performing tasks and pleasing

Dislikes: anything very public or involving someone else, face on cam or in pics
tarheel52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2023, 06:41 PM   #7
hot_viper_2005

Ok, I only want to work with one of these. It totally turned me on.

My best (opposite sex) friend finds out about my activity here on getdare BBS and the SkyPe webcam chat. She forces me to be her limitless sex slave both online since she lives in another state and in person when she and I are in the same town. And having explained that she is turned on from things that are past my limits completely, she will out me to people individually as I refuse. No limit exposure and touching and naughty stuff both for and to her. When not in my town I am nude and available in the hotel room for her and whomever she brings in. Anything I have mentioned whether real or story, here or fetlife or anywhere else I post is within limits to do. That sure opens me up to a lot, I wonder what a person could find that I would probably want as a limit.

I need to write a story up like this.

Male, California, USA
Straight, but a dare is a dare

Telegram: hot_viper_2005
eMail: [email protected] Twitter: @hot_viper_2005 (Twitter is only for Porn now)
zoig.com: ViperI
https://dirtycode.io/3532S
TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@hotviper2005
Deleted my Kik, too much spam

Hard Limits: FACE, ID, potty, blood, $, permanent
hot_viper_2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2023, 07:15 PM   #8
AngelofDarkness690

Would you rather:

Force me to be their slave

Find one of my close family members

Prefer the latter but I'd like either/both

the former

either/both but probably the former

maybe the latter? That one's tough

Both please! If I can only choose one, probably mouth so I can taste it!

Drink my urine

be a sub OR be a Dom

Sub ofc

the latter

giving oral sex, receiving penetrative

messenger thread

full name

the former

the former, play by the rules

circumcised

the former

no preference

the former, though both are the dream

Kik and TG angelofdarkness690
Twitter: angelslut23
Ask for my snap if you want to talk there

Looking for someone to train me as their puppy

I signed up for sneaky blackmail FYI https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...70281&page=138

Limits: permanent harm, family or friends, social suicide, nonconsentual blackmail, large amounts of shit, findom

If it's not a limit it's fair game so try it out!
AngelofDarkness690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2023, 02:12 AM   #9
ondra1989

Could harm my career, so prefferbaly to keep it in private, despite being forced gay...

Not a problem, as I don't find it disturbing, being here... Of course, could actually be even some fun then...

No problem at all. However, if the "someone else" was a girl, I'd prefer that, and even open my mouth...

Easier to dodge the bullet if there is no evidence

That's a tough one... Neither prefferabyl. But if it had to be, I would go for an ass, despite it being my limit. I don't want stranger dicks in my mouth at all

Not that I would enjoy it that much, but with urine I could do even longer... Cum is bad, because as soon as I cum, I stopped being horny and nasty...

be a sub OR be a Dom

Like: semi-public (I am exhibitionist, but affraid of consequences), piss, orgasm control, crossdressing, anything humilliating

Not prefer: dirty (unclean), pain, anal play

Absolutely not: marks, family, illegal, animals

mail: [email protected]
Kik: ondra1989
ondra1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2023, 06:37 PM   #10
deidre

honestly......... i think the risk of everything being shared is soo fucking hot

i like both of these hehe

be a sub OR be a Dom

find someone who you choose to give material to blackmail you with OR have someone find all your stuff and actually blackmail you, genuine blackmail (though them knowing it's a fantasy because they seen posts you made, like maybe this answer). ... i mean don't do that. for real. but... what a thing to think about, i'm so wet right now haha

makes no difference to me

both is good

my rules, limits, and ongoing dares

check out my profile to read my reviews and ratings!

ask me about my gallery
deidre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2023, 02:04 AM   #11
Sebcolo

Send a message via Yahoo to Sebcolo

- forces you you be their limitless sex slave and having explained they are turned on from things that are against your limits completely right now (including controlled/limited exposure/ousting if that's your limit)

- one of your close family members find out about your activity on getdare

- be peed on by someone else including face but mouth closed.

- be spanked by someone who is turned on from making you cry.

- someone exposes one nude pic of you to family and friends where you are easily identified.

- have a guy cum in your mouth

- forced to masturbate and cum every second day and eat your load for a year

- be a sub

- forced to permanently serve someone you are really turned on by but never get to do anything sexual with them or see them naked. (Think cfnm cuckold).

- penatrative sex

- do a dice dare on here

- risk your full name in a bet with nude face pics

- have someone find all your stuff and actually blackmail you, genuine blackmail

- someone blackmail you with exposure as a threat but once they have better leverage, they expose you

- play with a circumcised penis

- not able to cum anymore but still able to get turned on

- play with opposite sex

- gangbanged by 3 or more guys while blindfolded cumming in you.
Sebcolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2023, 04:11 PM   #12
zeph

Rainbow

This is something I would never want to have happen in real life but being forced to be someone's slave sounds so hot.

I think I would die of embarrassment if my family found out I was on this site.

I really do not like the idea of drinking piss so I would much rather someone pee on me

For me, I much more enjoy watching BDSM porn when the submissive wants it.

I liked getting spanked so having someone doing it because they know I like it is a much better option. I don't want to do anything with someone who likes seeing me cry (when it's not tears of pleasure)

At least with the first option I could deny it. Don't like either of these options though.

Both but I prefer anal over oral. My gag reflex is too intense, I would probably end up throwing it up which is gross. Also it would be so hot if they put a plug in afterwards and made me go the rest of the day with their cum inside of me.

I actually do not mind the taste of pussy. I do however not like drinking piss so the choice is easy for me.

be a sub OR be a Dom

I'm 100% a submissive. I don't think I have the mental fortitude to be a Dom.

I think that could be really hot. Being tied up and forced to watch as my master (or mistress) lets other people pleasure them. So hot.

Fuck my pussy. Pussy over mouth any day. I just recently got good at stimulating my G spot and I can't go back from that.

I do actually do some of the dice dares on here so yeah easy choice for me.

I don't think I could morally risk someone else's contact info and nude face pics.

I would prefer it to be consentual.

I think it could be hot to be forced to be someone's slave but I would never like it to happen to me IRL.

I don't have a strong preference but circumcised dicks are easier to clean so.

Ultimate denial?? Could be fun. Honestly if I was never able to be turned on again then I most likely would never cum because I wouldn't do anything sexual. That would just end my sex/kinky life.

I'm pansexual so gender and sex aren't super important to me but I do prefer women (slightly)

It is a fantasy of mine to be a fucktoy at a BDSM party and to be used by anyone there however they want to use me.

Last orgasm: 04/25/2024

Want to be my mistress? Check out this ad!

Want an orgasm? We can loan you one here!

Submission add thread progress

Likes, Dislikes, LimitsMy PM DaresOrgasm LogMy rules

Add me as a friend if you’re non-binary!!

zeph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2023, 08:04 AM   #13
vibratoruser

both of those are limits (oh wonder), but i'd definitely rather have the first one. i still want a career...

i can deal with it (and would block them. is there a blocking option on here? probably is.) i could not deal with the embarassment of them finding out.

i can wash it off. i can't remove the pee from my stomach.

i'm definitely too subby for the other one haha

pain doesn't turn me on too much, but someone else's satisfaction on my pain definitely does.

definitely easier to handle.

i mean what's "my load" anyways? and besides that, pee is
a limit, so...

be a sub OR be a Dom

rather serve someone who hates my guts or someone who i find attractive?

i'm not really into blackmail, so i'd rather control the contents.

genuinely do not care.

i'm bi, so... either?

Old 12-18-2023, 02:41 PM   #14
Rb123

be a sub OR be a Dom

Kik = R.b.1818

Likes: humiliation, cross-dress, self-bondage, masturbation, messy, exercise, feet/socks, sissy, food, anal, gag, being degraded, pictures

Dislikes: spanking, pee, bodywriting, diaper, cum play, nipple play, hidden public

Limits: scat, videos, showing face, public, ball busting, extreme pain, family/friends,

I'm open to trying new things that are not mentioned...

Items available: butt plugs, female clothes, dildo, timed lock, nipple clamps, diapers
Rb123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 05:37 AM   #15
Erinyes

I would love to have someone I trust control me and use me like that

Neither of these is my thing but this one seems less gross

be a sub OR be a Dom

20s/Non-binary (with a Cunt)/Collared sub

Limits: Public, Face Photos, Videos, Voice, Piss, Scat, Messy, Friends and Family, Bodywriting, Info Exposure

Likes: Wedgies, Pain, Humiliation, Cuntbusting, Clothed Showers, Boots, Nipple Play, Denial, Being Topless, Spit

Curious About: Mild Gross Stuff, Hypnosis/Mind Control

Cannot Do: Ball Busting (No cock or balls), Swirlies (toilets here don't have enough water)
Erinyes is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk