Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-05-2012, 06:20 AM   #1
Dareslave874

Female f//18 Closet punishment

i have been such a naughty horny wet girl lately, Touching myself all the time, so my Master Requested that i be put in my place. He wants my Self Bondage Punishment to take place in my Closet. He requests that i do every dare given to me. Likes & Limits in Signature. Tell me what to do , How to tie myself, and what to wear// Naked.

Toys:
Clit Vibrator
Rope
thin cord
Ruler
belts
scarves
ball gag
Duct tape
20 Clothes pins
Nylon Panties
Pantyhose
Cotton panties
Ear plugs

In the closet, Its just big enough for me to stand in, With a little extra room. There are two Bars in the closet. (horizontal) One if breast hieght , The other one i can reach barely when i lift my arms over my head. the breast heigh bar is good for attaching my panties to for an intense wedgie.

Hates(limits)~ Incest, public, illegal, permanent, extreme pain, cam, pics, penetration

Loves: Clit play, bondage, shower bondage , dares, semi public, humiliation, nipple play,spankings, Wedgies crotch ropes, gags, blindfolds, mild pain.

Toys: clit/nipple vibrator ,Ropes, duct tape, scarves(for gags and blindfolds,), Ball gag, Detachable shower head(In shower), belts, nylon panties, cotton panties, pantihose(Hood)20 clthespin,ruler
Dareslave874 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 07:13 AM   #2
Dravot
getDare Devil

You will need
A sturdy pair of panties
your vibrator
string
2 clothes pegs
a timer

Front and back wedgie, slung over the bar to hold it tight, vibrator on and in panties, put a clothes peg on each nipple, tied to a piece of string that goes over the high bar and ties to your thumbs, You may not rest your arms on anything so, either you hold your arms up, or you yank the clothes pegs off your nipples. You will stay there for twenty minutes or until you cum 5 times whichever comes first, the vibrator will stay on for the duration and it will be positioned directly over your clit.

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Kik or Telegram Dravot8181
Dravot8181 email at yahoo
Dravot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 01:00 PM   #3
Dareslave874

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dravot View Post
You will need
A sturdy pair of panties
your vibrator
string
2 clothes pegs
a timer

Front and back wedgie, slung over the bar to hold it tight, vibrator on and in panties, put a clothes peg on each nipple, tied to a piece of string that goes over the high bar and ties to your thumbs, You may not rest your arms on anything so, either you hold your arms up, or you yank the clothes pegs off your nipples. You will stay there for twenty minutes or until you cum 5 times whichever comes first, the vibrator will stay on for the duration and it will be positioned directly over your clit.
Mm ok, I will do this tonight

Hates(limits)~ Incest, public, illegal, permanent, extreme pain, cam, pics, penetration

Loves: Clit play, bondage, shower bondage , dares, semi public, humiliation, nipple play,spankings, Wedgies crotch ropes, gags, blindfolds, mild pain.

Toys: clit/nipple vibrator ,Ropes, duct tape, scarves(for gags and blindfolds,), Ball gag, Detachable shower head(In shower), belts, nylon panties, cotton panties, pantihose(Hood)20 clthespin,ruler
Old 04-05-2012, 02:00 PM   #4
Teased&Denied
Account Banned

Mine is simple: you will tape the clit vibrator on with lots of duct tape, on its highest setting if it has settings. You will then roll a six sided dice: 1-5, divide by two, thats how many hours you stay there.(so 1 is half hour, etc..). 6 is 6 hours. You may not cum at all or turn down the vibe. If you cum, pm me for punishment.

Dislikes: Repeated edging, body writing, toothpaste, icyhot, ice.

Limits: Pain, messy, wedgies, family, friends, pee, poo, puke, blood, webcam, pictures, illegal, permenant.

Equiptment: 4 Bullet vibrators, 2 Normal vibrators, Anal Vibrator, Wand vibrator, pair of vibrating panties.

Pm me if you have a truth or a dare!
Teased&Denied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 05:30 PM   #5
Dareslave874

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teased&Denied View Post
Mine is simple: you will tape the clit vibrator on with lots of duct tape, on its highest setting if it has settings. You will then roll a six sided dice: 1-5, divide by two, thats how many hours you stay there.(so 1 is half hour, etc..). 6 is 6 hours. You may not cum at all or turn down the vibe. If you cum, pm me for punishment.
ok miss ill do that one tomorrow morning

Old 04-05-2012, 08:54 PM   #6
Dankness

Sport Shuttlecock

First use a ruler spank your pussy till nice n red then duct tape your viberator to your clit on high , then balls gag n bilnd fold yourself with your scarf, then put 4 cloths pins on each pussy lip then make a zip strip of 6 on each tit and tie them over the high bar and to your hands on your tip toe, now stay there for one hour then u can cum after u cum 3 times rip the zip strip off , if its still on
Dankness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 05:58 AM   #7
Dareslave874

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dankness View Post
First use a ruler spank your pussy till nice n red then duct tape your viberator to your clit on high , then balls gag n bilnd fold yourself with your scarf, then put 4 cloths pins on each pussy lip then make a zip strip of 6 on each tit and tie them over the high bar and to your hands on your tip toe, now stay there for one hour then u can cum after u cum 3 times rip the zip strip off , if its still on
mmm im gonna do that tonight,thanks

Old 04-06-2012, 03:27 PM   #8
Narria

put on panties with vibrator in and on high but then tigh a rope to the front of your panties and to lower bar so then wear some high heals if you have them and put something under your feet to lift you up a few inches then make sure the rope from your panties to the bar is tied tight. next take the cord and rap it around the top bar and connect the ends to some pegs that will go on your nipples make sure there pulled up tight. for your hands do your best to duct tape them behind your back. you will roll a dice to see how many hours will will be like this and you will have to chose between your feet and legs hurting or your pussy and nipples. you will also blind fold your self and gag your self.
Narria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 10:27 PM   #9
DarthTease

Inspired by Narria's dare...

Starting naked...

Insert a vibrator, turned on.

Tie a pussy rope harness to keep the vibrator in. Two ropes must pass between your pussy lips and butt cheeks. Leave long tails front and back.

Stand on at least two phone books or similar to get yourself about 5 inches off the floor.

Put clothespins on both nipples. Tie cords from both to the inner handle of the closet, so that they are tugging on your nipples.

Tie the leads coming from the pussy harness to the top bar, tightly so that there's no slack. The rope should be tugging against your pussy.

Set up a tie for one wrist so that you can cinch it tight over your wrist to keep your hand close to the bar without being able to get away from it. A slip knot with stopper works well here.

Put in the ballgag, and blindfold yourself.

Now tie your other wrist to the bar, similarly close. Then put your first wrist through the slip knot and pull it tight. The idea here is that when you're done, you have both wrists tied to the upper bar but you are able to comfortably reach the and grasp it with both hands. (Adjust the ties as necessary to achieve that result.)

Finally, kick the phone books or whatever you used out of the way.

You should now be blindfolded and gagged, with only your ability to do pull-ups keeping you from lowering and increasing the pressure on your pussy. You cannot release yourself. Instead, your master (or if he's not available, someone trusted who is present) should roll a die to decide how long (in half-hour increments, so 6 = 3 hours) to leave you like that... after you're trussed up. So you don't know how long it is going to be. When the time is up, he can open the door and release you. Of course, releasing the door means ripping the clothespins off of your nipples, which should be nice and sensitive by then...

And oh yes. No orgasming while tied up. If you cannot keep from cuming, beg your master for an additional punishment per-orgasm or else PM me for further punishment.

Let us know how it goes. ;-)
DarthTease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 01:57 PM   #10
Teased&Denied
Account Banned

Have you done my dare yet? If so, can you please tell us(or at least me) how it went?

Dislikes: Repeated edging, body writing, toothpaste, icyhot, ice.

Limits: Pain, messy, wedgies, family, friends, pee, poo, puke, blood, webcam, pictures, illegal, permenant.

Equiptment: 4 Bullet vibrators, 2 Normal vibrators, Anal Vibrator, Wand vibrator, pair of vibrating panties.

Pm me if you have a truth or a dare!
Teased&Denied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 03:52 PM   #11
Dankness

hey just wondering How it went?
Dankness is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, closet, punishment, self bondage