Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-17-2014, 12:26 AM   #1
wedgiedarer

World Dice Dares Program

Hey everyone!

I've been working on learning the C programming language, and I wanted to try out the things that I've learned. So I made a Dice Dares Program. In the program there are seven different dice dares right now. (Some are male only, some are Female only, and some are both.) When you start it up, it asks for your gender and then it gives you a list of dares available for your gender. You can then pick what dare you want to play. Once you pick one, it guides you through the dare asking you what you rolled for each part and then giving you your result. I'd like to encourage everyone to download the program and give feedback on how to improve it. (Even if you don't want to actually do the dares.)

DISCLAIMER: None of the dares in the program are mine. The program features various types of dice dares from this site (With the original creators permission) and the original creator of each is specified in the program.

Also, if you have a dice dare that you'd like me to include, let me know. Or if you know of a good one, let me know and I'll ask the creator about adding it to the program.

Here is the download link for v1.1:
Mac and Windows: http://bit.ly/1hUDEtZ

Likes: humiliation, bondage, masturbation, spanking, anal, CBT, edging, underwear control, cum control

Will Do: wedgies, messy, piss play, denial, pain, some semi-public, and I'm willing to try new things.

Limits: public, illegal, dangerous, other people, drinking piss, shit, extreme pain, extremely messy, and blackmail

Please do not message me asking for wedgie dares.

Last edited by wedgiedarer; 04-18-2014 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Updated link to v1.1
wedgiedarer is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 9 users say Thank You to wedgiedarer for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, cross dressing, dice dare, masturbation, spanking