Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-06-2024, 04:30 PM   #1
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli_ View Post
I love this thread and the dares so far, I suggest you to warm up by doing again the edge in the living room/open kitchen room with curtains opened 40cm and only wearing the tshirt, so bottomless, and complete 2 edges this time
then a question, you want dares to be done in your flat but you talked about the garden area, can we consider this part of "your flat" so dare you to do something there as well?
Thanks for submitting this dare!

I needed to wait a little for my roommates to return to their rooms before I did this one. I wore my tshirt with a gown over to cover myself and walked to the street facing window. I will say it was very dark but I didn't turn kn the lights for this one, but I can do this for the next dare. I opened the curtain wider than a foot and could see a few people still around, since there are still smaller shops down the road which stay open until late (11pm). I could have waited longer for the shops to close and less people, but I was already not too visible and didn't want to spoil the excitement for anyone reading. Removing the gown, I set it aside and could feel the cold around me, but after some pinching and rubbing my body it wasn't so bad. My pussy felt really hot on my fingers and I was pinching my nipples too, watching the people walking along the street. I missed this! The feeling of being exposed and choosing to perform for an audience like this really scared me, but also turns me on so much. During the second edge I could hear yelling which frightened me since I thought I was caught and I ducked away for a second but continued right after stepping back into place. I guess it was something but these things make me jump! I need more practice...

Two edges done, thank you for the dare!

Question time!
Yes, the garden can be used for dares, it's a little more public than upstairs behind a window, but the fencing helps with privacy. Reminder that it's only accessible by leaving the front door and walking around the building
My Kinktalk:
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/member.php?u=36865
Debble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 03:58 AM   #2
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debble View Post
Thanks for submitting this dare!

I needed to wait a little for my roommates to return to their rooms before I did this one. I wore my tshirt with a gown over to cover myself and walked to the street facing window. I will say it was very dark but I didn't turn kn the lights for this one, but I can do this for the next dare. I opened the curtain wider than a foot and could see a few people still around, since there are still smaller shops down the road which stay open until late (11pm). I could have waited longer for the shops to close and less people, but I was already not too visible and didn't want to spoil the excitement for anyone reading. Removing the gown, I set it aside and could feel the cold around me, but after some pinching and rubbing my body it wasn't so bad. My pussy felt really hot on my fingers and I was pinching my nipples too, watching the people walking along the street. I missed this! The feeling of being exposed and choosing to perform for an audience like this really scared me, but also turns me on so much. During the second edge I could hear yelling which frightened me since I thought I was caught and I ducked away for a second but continued right after stepping back into place. I guess it was something but these things make me jump! I need more practice...

Two edges done, thank you for the dare!

Question time!
Yes, the garden can be used for dares, it's a little more public than upstairs behind a window, but the fencing helps with privacy. Reminder that it's only accessible by leaving the front door and walking around the building
I am happy you enjoyed my dare !
what about some step by step improvement? like:
- do it again in the morning with daylight
- do it again but without the tshirt this time so...naked
- do it again with a wider curtains gap
- do it again with lights on at night (maybe the kitchen counter small light not the main one)
- do it again on the garden bench

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 07:05 AM   #3
testovaci6607

New dare: a week without underwear
Pick a week when you can make this dare. Take all your bras (including sportbras, bikinis or anything similar) and panties and put them somewhere out of your house, so they are not easily retrievable (friends house, storage locker, locked box with key somewhere else...) so you cannot cheat easily. Put away also dirty underwear from laundry bin or the one that's drying right now. Leave only one emergency panties just in case (the ugliest you have). Enjoy a naughty week ;-)
testovaci6607 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to testovaci6607 for this post:
Old 03-07-2024, 07:31 AM   #4
r0ver
getDare Addict

When you have a load of washing that could be done in a single go try this.
Lock away all your clean clothes except for one tshirt that just covers your ass and a skirt or trousers with pockets. Put the key in the pocket
Wearing just these two items 'accidentally' spill something on your trousers in front of your housemates.

Announce that you needed to do some washing anyway. Put in all your dirty clothes and the trousers/ skirt leaving 'forgetting' the key inside.
Now until the wash has done a cycle you are left with just the tshirt to wear.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 08:29 AM   #5
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

One night, go to bed wearing only a t-shirt. Leave the door 20 cms open.

That's it.

Have nice (and wet!) dreams, knowing that you would never know if you exposed yourself during your sleep, and if any of your roommates could take a peek...

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 12:48 AM   #6
Dreming_Alice_

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
When you have a load of washing that could be done in a single go try this.
Lock away all your clean clothes except for one tshirt that just covers your ass and a skirt or trousers with pockets. Put the key in the pocket
Wearing just these two items 'accidentally' spill something on your trousers in front of your housemates.

Announce that you needed to do some washing anyway. Put in all your dirty clothes and the trousers/ skirt leaving 'forgetting' the key inside.
Now until the wash has done a cycle you are left with just the tshirt to wear.
It would be good to expand on this. Once the wash is complete, take it down to the garden only wearing the tshirt. The basket might help you cover up. Once you have hung up all the washing, make use of your exposed bottom half:

Work in your butt plug, then edge once.
Pull up your tshirt to expose your tits, then edge again.
Get entirely naked and edge a 3rd time.

The it might be time to head back. You can wear the tshirt, but Once you are in the building, take it off and head up the stairs. You can orgasm in the hall outside your flat, if you make it all the way up whilst still naked.

Likes: Dares/ Bets / enf/ public (Semi-public mainly) / short term denial/ masturbating/ anal
Limits: Extreme dares/ online pics/ scat

Toys: Kegel balls/ various dildos and plugs/ nipple clamps/ wand/ bullet/ pussy pump
Dreming_Alice_ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dreming_Alice_ for this post:
Old 03-11-2024, 12:28 PM   #7
Geo T
getDare Sweetheart

Hey there,
It seems you're already naked in the streets lol. I thought you wanted to start slow to start but... anyway, you're choice to accept or not so...
I propose you this: whatever your rules are to dress while you're in the flat, you should edge yourself at least once in each of your flatmates' room while they are in the flat.
For instance, if one of them goes to the bathroom, say, showering, he will not necessarily locks his door. Can you use that time to edge in his room?
Maybe you can even leave a discreet trace of your passage there? Optional of course.
Have fun.

"Female Slave Market" duties list | Likes and limits |

I will veto out anything I'm not comfy with.

Last edited by Geo T; 03-11-2024 at 12:30 PM. Reason: typo
Geo T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 04:32 PM   #8
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by testovaci6607 View Post
New dare: a week without underwear
Pick a week when you can make this dare. Take all your bras (including sportbras, bikinis or anything similar) and panties and put them somewhere out of your house, so they are not easily retrievable (friends house, storage locker, locked box with key somewhere else...) so you cannot cheat easily. Put away also dirty underwear from laundry bin or the one that's drying right now. Leave only one emergency panties just in case (the ugliest you have). Enjoy a naughty week ;-)
This dare started today, so no bras or panties until next Tuesday! I'm being a little daring and sticking to leggings and tshirts, but skirts will be an exciting feature

Thanm you for the dare Testovaci!
My Kinktalk:
Old 03-13-2024, 12:44 AM   #9
testovaci6607

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debble View Post
This dare started today, so no bras or panties until next Tuesday! I'm being a little daring and sticking to leggings and tshirts, but skirts will be an exciting feature

Thanm you for the dare Testovaci!
Cool. Write a report afterwards

New dare:
Go to a shopping mall in a short skirt and high heels. Do not wear stockings or nylons. Buy at least 5 things from a bottom shelf. Make sure there is at least one person in the aisle while you bend down.
testovaci6607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 08:16 AM   #10
r0ver
getDare Addict

I notice you left a space for a 2nd house clothing rule on your vbog, how about no underwear at any time in the house (Exception can be made if you need knickers during your period).
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 05:26 PM   #11
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroc101 View Post
A few rules:

-You must spend at least 1 hour per week in your room naked with your curtains wide open during daylight hours
-For one week, when you shower, you must return to your room wearing only a towel. Leave your panties in the bathroom for at least 1 hour before retrieving them.
-For the following week, when you shower, you must wear only a towel to and from the bathroom. If you are home alone, you may not wear the towel.

And a few dares:

-Go into the garden, strip naked and toss your clothes over the fence. Go get them and put them on before returning inside.
-In one day, edge at least once in each window of your flat.
-Get yourself some wet clothes (laundry, rain, shower however you want) and some clothespins. You'll be going out into the garden wearing your wet clothes and pinning them to the line one by one with the pins your your body. They must be pinned to your tits, nipples, pussy lips, or clit, in any combination you please under your clothes. One by one, remove an item, pin it to the line, then edge once. After your last edge, you may return inside. Leave them until dry, then do this in reverse. Unpin one item, pin yourself, edge once. Don't put anything on. When you've taken everything off the line and finished your last edge, you can carry your clothes back inside. Both of these can be done any time of day you think is feasible.
Thanks, Leeroc! I have added fhe new rules with some fun adjustments to fit my situation better, which will definitely give my flatmates a real chance to catch me exposed which terrifies me a little. As for the dare, I think nudity is daring enough for the garden, but blatant outdoor masturbation may get me arrested. I am a real person and will defo get into trouble for this kind of dare. Just FYI

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
One night, go to bed wearing only a t-shirt. Leave the door 20 cms open.

That's it.

Have nice (and wet!) dreams, knowing that you would never know if you exposed yourself during your sleep, and if any of your roommates could take a peek...
I should mention my doors are heavy and will close themselves, so I propped the door with some cardboard last night before going to bed in my tshirt. It felt odd, I really spent a lot of time awake just looking through the gap, but there was little going on. Being covdred by my blanket also made it difficult to be seen wearing so little, but by the time I fell asleep it wouldn't matter. I'm fairly sure I went unnoticed, but I'm definitely not certain. A nice dare.

Thank you, CombedThunderclap! I will keep my door closed, but sleeping in just a tshirt may be a new rule this summer
My Kinktalk:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhibitionism, exposure, flashing, public, window dare