Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-30-2020, 06:42 PM   #1
diaperlover01

Female 19F Make Me Earn My Orgasm

I've been super horny for the past few days, but lately I've just been cumming all the time without a second thought which has not been good. I'm starting to take orgasms for granted.

So give me some tasks or punishments I can do to make me earn my next orgasm! I'm don't live alone, and I'm not a huge fan of pain, but if it's light/simple enough, I will do it.

(I'm hoping I get some responses soon, I'm desperate for release!!)

likes: diapers, masturbation control, wetting, bladder/pee control, edging, ice play, anal

dislikes: pain, messy, spankings, body writing, clit dares

limits: public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food

toys: household objects, clothespins, diapers, and a small vibrator wand

BDSM Test

(my avatar photo is me in a soaked diaper )

Spoiler:
i deleted my kik. sorry if we had a conversation going
send me a random dare and i'll do it
diaperlover01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2020, 10:28 PM   #2
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Begin this task immidiatly after emptying your bladder. Put on a diaper with some icecubes in it. You may add more icecubes later, but if at anypoint before you finish you have no unmelted cubes in your diaper, you have failed and lost your chance to cum. To cum, you must finish melting the cubes by peeing. Before you pee, double chech that the cubes are not completly melted. If they are gone when you are done peeing, you have earned an orgasm, but must redeam it before taking if the diaper.

Before adding cubes, you must edge. The first time (at the start of the task), is free, the next time is 1 edge, then 2, etc. After edging, be sure to double check you still have a solid cube.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 12:54 AM   #3
diaperlover01

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
Begin this task immidiatly after emptying your bladder. Put on a diaper with some icecubes in it. You may add more icecubes later, but if at anypoint before you finish you have no unmelted cubes in your diaper, you have failed and lost your chance to cum. To cum, you must finish melting the cubes by peeing. Before you pee, double chech that the cubes are not completly melted. If they are gone when you are done peeing, you have earned an orgasm, but must redeam it before taking if the diaper.

Before adding cubes, you must edge. The first time (at the start of the task), is free, the next time is 1 edge, then 2, etc. After edging, be sure to double check you still have a solid cube.
thank you. i will do this tomorrow

likes: diapers, masturbation control, wetting, bladder/pee control, edging, ice play, anal

BDSM Test

Spoiler:
Old 09-01-2020, 10:29 AM   #4
diaperlover01

Okay, I've made the decision that I'm going to deny myself of release for at least two weeks. I will touch myself and I will edge, but I will not cum until those two weeks are up (then if I feel like continuing the denial, I will)

Anyone wanna give me dares/tasks/punishments for me to complete while I am in denial? Perhaps some that will add to my denial?

BDSM Test

Spoiler:
Old 09-01-2020, 11:46 AM   #5
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

1) My previous task adds 2 days if failed. Since you won't be cumming at the end, leave the diaper for at least 1 hour.

2) whenever you go to sleep, any outstanding task that is at least 8 hours old adds 6 hours. A task is outstanding until you post a report.

3) put an icecube under both armpits (at the same time) and keep them there until they welt. If 1 falls out, add 1 day, if both fall out, add 2.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
Old 09-01-2020, 01:50 PM   #6
diaperlover01

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
1) My previous task adds 2 days if failed. Since you won't be cumming at the end, leave the diaper for at least 1 hour.

2) whenever you go to sleep, any outstanding task that is at least 8 hours old adds 6 hours. A task is outstanding until you post a report.

3) put an icecube under both armpits (at the same time) and keep them there until they welt. If 1 falls out, add 1 day, if both fall out, add 2.
Unfortunately, I cannot complete task number 3 due to medical/personal reasons. Is there something you would like me to do instead?

BDSM Test

Spoiler:
Old 09-01-2020, 01:51 PM   #7
SerBlack
getDare Addict

When you need to pee you must edge. But it's not that simple. Each day adds one more edge. So day 1 will be 1 edge, by the end of the two weeks it'll be 14.

If you can't hold it before completing the edges, you must pee in a diaper and then start again.

Eg. You pee before you've completed the 7 edges of day 7. You have to do all 7 after peeing despite how many you had already done
Old 09-01-2020, 01:55 PM   #8
diaperlover01

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
When you need to pee you must edge. But it's not that simple. Each day adds one more edge. So day 1 will be 1 edge, by the end of the two weeks it'll be 14.

If you can't hold it before completing the edges, you must pee in a diaper and then start again.

Eg. You pee before you've completed the 7 edges of day 7. You have to do all 7 after peeing despite how many you had already done
I will now edge every time I have to pee. 14 edges seems like a lot, but I deserve it. Thank you.

BDSM Test

Spoiler:
Old 09-01-2020, 02:12 PM   #9
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by diaperlover01 View Post
Unfortunately, I cannot complete task number 3 due to medical/personal reasons. Is there something you would like me to do instead?
Put one on the palm of each hand, and leave them there until they melt. Forming a fist counts as dropping, which still adds 1 day per cube.

PM Dares

Toys:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum dare, earn it, orgasm, orgasm control