Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: How many dares should I have to do to earn a phone?
1 dare 3 5.26%
10 dares 10 17.54%
100 dares 23 40.35%
1000 dares 21 36.84%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-12-2015, 01:07 PM   #1
Kytten

Default No Phone, NO Cumming

Well again I am making a poll, please as many people as possible vote your opinion is appreciated.

You see I have a dare in effect that I am not allowed to cum until I get a phone, now I have someone who wants to give me one however.... I must do dares to get it. I need to know the minimum amount of dares that you would think I should do to get this phone?
Likes Bondage,ice,toys,humiliation,mild pain,anal,loss control4bathroom use,cumming or senses.Naked tasks cleaning semi public display, on a hiking trail or cleaning with blinds open. Use of duct tape, wearing urine etc..spankings pm me if you wanna know more.

limits and boundaries, harsh pain, having to eat or drink anything that is waste in any form. I wont add pictures and no family or illegal acts either sorry.
SORRY I DONT USE KIK OR ANY SIMULAR.
Kytten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 01:31 PM   #2
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

It all depends on what kind of (smart) phone you'll be receiving? Is it the latest, high end smart phone or a low end Nokia (no touchscreen).

Also, will the dares be big dares or bullshit dares like "Spank your ass 10 times"?

Anyway, I voted for 100 dares. 10 is too less and 1000 is too much... :\

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 01:56 PM   #3
Kytten

I don't think it is to high end but it is a fairly good one as far as I know. He bought it for 200.00 earlier this year.

It is a touch screen smart phone tho.
Likes Bondage,ice,toys,humiliation,mild pain,anal,loss control4bathroom use,cumming or senses.Naked tasks cleaning semi public display, on a hiking trail or cleaning with blinds open. Use of duct tape, wearing urine etc..spankings pm me if you wanna know more.

limits and boundaries, harsh pain, having to eat or drink anything that is waste in any form. I wont add pictures and no family or illegal acts either sorry.

Last edited by Kytten; 09-12-2015 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Found out a bit more info to add better answer.
Old 09-12-2015, 04:14 PM   #4
Kytten

I was just dared to add I will be edging five edges for each person who polls an answer.

Old 09-12-2015, 04:41 PM   #5
smite2001
getDare Sweetheart

i voted 100 for the same reasons as RiskyFlame, many dares might be like "add 5 edges/spanks/wedgies" and will be done quickly.

consider a points system, like:
<5minutes: 1 point
>5minutes: 2 points
>1hour: 10 points

that way, even 1000 points might be considered realistic.

I give a dare for your list:
get one clothespin, some pens and a watch with countdown (maybe use some program on your computer if you dont have a phone).
Look at the watch and write down or remember the time, this task will take 30 minutes.

Start by inserting one of your pens in your ass. start a 3minute countdown. during this time you have to edge once and afterwards insert another pen in your ass.
If the countdown is over and you managed to put another pen in, start again and repeat. Once you fail to insert a new pen or edge in time, put your clothpin on your clit, dont restart the countdown. Worst case: you have to keep it on until the 30 minutes are over.
You also have to keep the pens in your ass that already went in.

While your clit is clamped and you manage to insert a new pen, you can remove the clamp and restart the 3 min countdown, edge and insert the next pen and so on.

Punishment for pens falling out of your butt is another 3 minutes of clitclamping after the 30minutes are over.

Also pinch both your nipples hard 3 times for each failure. You have to reinsert the pens as soon as they fall out, countdown keeps running during that time and applying clothespin is mandatory if time runs out.

If you need relieve and your ass is at its maximum, 2 pens in vagina equals 1 pen in ass.

M / 33 / Straight Dom
Looking for a Sub
smite2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 05:04 PM   #6
Kytten

Quote:
Originally Posted by smite2001 View Post
i voted 100 for the same reasons as RiskyFlame, many dares might be like "add 5 edges/spanks/wedgies" and will be done quickly.

Thank you for your opinion... I should clarify however better put if 10 people vote I have to do 50 edges if 1 person votes I need to do 5

consider a points system, like:
<5minutes: 1 point
>5minutes: 2 points
>1hour: 10 points
Thank you for the idea I will take it into consideration with the person who dared me

that way, even 1000 points might be considered realistic.

I give a dare for your list
get one clothespin, some pens and a watch with countdown (maybe use some program on your computer if you dont have a phone).
Look at the watch and write down or remember the time, this task will take 30 minutes.

Start by inserting one of your pens in your ass. start a 3minute countdown. during this time you have to edge once and afterwards insert another pen in your ass.
If the countdown is over and you managed to put another pen in, start again and repeat. Once you fail to insert a new pen or edge in time, put your clothpin on your clit, dont restart the countdown. Worst case: you have to keep it on until the 30 minutes are over.
You also have to keep the pens in your ass that already went in.

While your clit is clamped and you manage to insert a new pen, you can remove the clamp and restart the 3 min countdown, edge and insert the next pen and so on.

Punishment for pens falling out of your butt is another 3 minutes of clitclamping after the 30minutes are over.

Also pinch both your nipples hard 3 times for each failure. You have to reinsert the pens as soon as they fall out, countdown keeps running during that time and applying clothespin is mandatory if time runs out.

If you need relieve and your ass is at its maximum, 2 pens in vagina equals 1 pen in ass.
Ok I will do this Thank you.

Old 09-13-2015, 01:25 PM   #7
Kytten

It was close between 100 and 1000 but 100 wins it could have been worse and being that was the minimum you never know how many extra he will get me to do.

There was 57 voters in total so 57 times five edges is 285 edges in total that I get to do as well

Thank you to all who voted I am sure the results will be liked.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum control, cum dare