Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2023, 06:16 AM   #1
Missnikita88

Female 35/female/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place (another try)

35/female/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place (another try)

Hey there everybody,

I wanna try to give it another try and see who will show up.

A little about myself

I am a 35 year old woman from Belgium who works as a digital information engineer in a consultant company. Aside my work I like to play volleybal, like to go running/ walking, go to gym, like to read and cook some nice meals. Ofcourse I also like spending some time with friends and drink a few (or once in a while some more) beers or glasses wine. As me being a bit of a nerd, i also like to read some good fantasy, science articles or papers. Once you get me rambling about a subjects it will be difficult to silence me as I can be very passionate about it.

How is my experience as a domme

I had have some real life experience before with a foreign student I met on Fetlife and who stayed with me for about a year. Aside this relationship, I never had a long-term real life experience. I do had some minor playsessions with some girls I met on here or on events, most definitly after covid, when things got real again, this made me crave for some attention.

Beside this offline experience I also had some online fun but nothing that lasted some long time. So I wasn't able to enrich my own skills to a big extend.

How I am as a domme

As for likes I like being in control (clothing, playtime, orgasm, ...), light bondage, semi-public, mind playing, tease/torture (nipple, clit, ass) , daily rules, ... I saw that taking pictures is some big thing over here. I don't ask to take pictures for me (but it's ofcourse nice to get some from time to time but only I you wish too and u trust me enough for it). I will only ask for 1 picture pretty upfront to verify yourself. Also please include your favorite Marvel caracter (and why) so i know your readed all.

Beside all those sexual likes I also like to talk about daily stuff. In my opinion you can only create a good D-s connection if u know what is going on in the other life, how you are feeling, who you are, ... and most of all, just have some fun times together. in my opinion it is also the sub who owns all the power, but i know not everyone agrees with it. But am always willing to explain to those who wanna know.

What I'm looking for in a sub

As for my sub i would like her to be around my age but it's not necesairy.

Also it would be nice if u would be near my timezone (GMT+1), although it isn't necesairy cause we can always work things out.

I like to have daily contact with her but it don't always have to be long cause I know we all have a life on our own too. I do appreciate if you would communicate about you having some busy time and not being able to talk a lot. That way we will be able to work some things out and maybe give you some more rules/tasks so you definitly keep thinking about me ;-).

Further I would like you to be honest, open, a bit a daredevil and It would be awesome if u have some nice endurance (an ex-sub told me my torture can be exhausting from time to time).

How to apply

Send me a PM and tell me some more about yourself (age, country, experience, what you are searching for in a dom, something more I need to know from the beginning). Maybe also add your most favorite and least favorite task you ever got

Only females. I have nothing against guys, but they just don't do the thing to me
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk