Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 11-24-2019, 04:54 AM   #8731
tomedwards

I'm in as a slave for a few hour's (maybe more and possibly long term if we connect) but generally just for a few hour's. Fairly fit and decent body and dick. If you're interested message me on kik at tomedwards7997.
33/m/uk
tomedwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 05:55 AM   #8732
ObeyingAndyM25

obedient and humble male slave here ready to obey Mistress. I have plenty of toys, access to roommate's stuff and open mind to do all kind of tasks. Whatever keeps you happy!

kik andyboy2525
skype boyyyh21
ObeyingAndyM25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 06:10 AM   #8733
ZeonGeorge

Slave searching for a master
18/male/UK/slave
Kik- smiththegeorge
ZeonGeorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 06:28 AM   #8734
Mr.mark95

Default Looking for a female pig

Hey im looking for a fat female pig of any age and location the fewer limits the better hope to hear from a piggy soon kik: mastermark93
Mr.mark95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 04:49 PM   #8735
Jonbon_13
getDare Sweetheart

Hey so as the add says I'm a girl boi, in very fit and athletic, not too muscular but fit. I love to crossdress, be a sissy, and stuff like that. I'm always looking for new and creative dares and orders. I've always been interested in being controlled on a trip to the public pool that always seems interesting. Or anything else that could be really creative.

I have a girlfriend that doesn't know I'm a sissy, so idk if that interests anyone but I'd love to talk and be controlled by someone that likes that idea

I really want diaper humiliation and tasks! I'm a really fit athletic sissy, in good shape and attractive. I have lots of sissy clothes and diapers and I want tasks that are new and humiliating or just to be humiliated in general!!

Kik Steve.mac212

Another thing is I live at home with my mom, since I was young about 9 years old. I'm in college now but I've always had a mommy fetish. She knows I like to dress, she has caught me in the past but I don't often let her know or see anything

Dislikes: body writing, family, pain, permanent, etc...

Limits: social suicide, blackmail, anything overly extreme

21 year old diaper sissy looking for dares and master
Pm me if interested
Jonbon_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 11:35 PM   #8736
rlarose

Looking for a domme
Rlarose29
Old 11-25-2019, 01:01 AM   #8737
icehand

I'm pure sub/switch 40yo daddy. Seek young (18-25) Top Master/Mistress or Sissy keen to sub/dom roleplay.
Kik: pinpial

http://dickcode.net/358ai
icehand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 01:07 AM   #8738
Folie

sissy slave addicted to bondage humiliation exposure and forced feminization

I'm ready to be a pic and video slave, I wanna do tasks for you and follow rules

kik is plasticwrapslave
Folie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 06:27 AM   #8739
Pepe123

I'm a 24 years old obedient boy from EU looking for a Mistress, prefer something long term. My experience so far is serving a few dommes online and few play partners so im well versed in doing task. My top kinks are orgasm control, humiliation(verbal,SPH, humiliating tasks etc..), body worship, CBT, edging and many more, also always open to explore new things.Limits are anything public, perma marks, findom, blood, scat, social suicide. Im nice, discrete, obedient, submissive and open minded.Willing to show face, send videos, pictures and go on cam. I prefer communication to be frequent and also you must be willing to send picture of yourself.
kik: gotovo
Pepe123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 10:57 AM   #8740
subcody

Kik subhouse

I’m 28, bi male. 5’9 210. I’m married

Looking to be dominated. Open to many different tasks, I’m always up to try new kinks.

Would love to find a blackmail Mistress/Master

bondage, anal, pain, humiliation, submission, pictures .

Limits
Scat, drinking pee, public, anything to do with family, illegal, extreme pain, anything I feel is too dangerous, social suicide, anal without lube,

My equipment

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81293

My training and rules

Pm dares

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81407
subcody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 01:45 PM   #8741
Jonbon_13
getDare Sweetheart

Hey so as the add says I'm a girl boi, in very fit and athletic, not too muscular but fit. I love to crossdress, be a sissy, and stuff like that. I'm always looking for new and creative dares and orders. I've always been interested in being controlled on a trip to the public pool that always seems interesting. Or anything else that could be really creative.

I have a girlfriend that doesn't know I'm a sissy, so idk if that interests anyone but I'd love to talk and be controlled by someone that likes that idea

I really want diaper humiliation and tasks! I'm a really fit athletic sissy, in good shape and attractive. I have lots of sissy clothes and diapers and I want tasks that are new and humiliating or just to be humiliated in general!!

Kik Steve.mac212

Another thing is I live at home with my mom, since I was young about 9 years old. I'm in college now but I've always had a mommy fetish. She knows I like to dress, she has caught me in the past but I don't often let her know or see anything

Dislikes: body writing, family, pain, permanent, etc...

Limits: social suicide, blackmail, anything overly extreme

21 year old diaper sissy looking for dares and master
Pm me if interested
Jonbon_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 02:06 PM   #8742
CuteDarer

Slave addicted to humiliation, cum control and exposure

I'm want to be a pic and video slave, willing to do tasks for you and follow rules

kik in sign

Love - Teasing, Verbal Degradation, Humiliation, Video, Photos, Forced Orgasms, JOI, humiliation, SPH, Pup play, Dad play.

Likes - Ruined Orgasms, Multiple Orgasms, , Feet, Under Clothes,
Dick worship, body worship, edging, orgasm denial, cum play, begging.

Limits - Scat, Blood, Permanent, illegal, tickling, fisting, personal

Kik(CuteDarer) or SnapChat (c_pupper2021) Telegram PUPCD
CuteDarer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 06:04 AM   #8743
ObeyingAndyM25

kik andyboy2525
I am alone and ready to play. Role can be submissive if playing with female.
Have toys and also access to roommate's room while she is away.

let's have fun!

also skype boyyyh21
ObeyingAndyM25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 12:29 PM   #8744
Imcorrupted

Hello all, so I’m here searching for a FEMALE sub/slave to own. NO males at all. Any age is more than welcome to apply. Also wether you’re looking for short term or long term does not matter I’m game for either but would prefer a long term D/S relationship. We may discuss this and decide what works best. If we are close to eachother we may meet up if we both have an interest to and want to. I’m on the east coast of the United States. Wether you are just beginning to explore this lifestyle or if you’re a seasoned veteran does not matter. I’m fully willing to take you on if you are new and help you explore this lifestyle and everything that interests you. I’m available just about everyday throughout the day evenings I’m normally always open to play. I’m hoping to find someone who also has a pretty open schedule but I know we all have lives and I’m willing to work with you when you’re free.

So basically here’s what I’m looking for in a submissive/slave.

Obedience - I expect you to do as I say and follow my commands unless I bring up something that is a limit you may let me know that is something you are genuinely not about. However failure to complete a task or follow my guidance will result in a punishment. Bratty behavior will get you in trouble.

Commitment - Like I said before I’m looking for someone to serve me and only me. It’s not fair for me to invest my time in you and you are playing around with a bunch of people and can’t give me the time and attention I deserve as your dominant.

Slutty - I’m not here looking for a nun. I want a true slut not scared to show me how dirty and big of a whore she can be for me. The dirtier you are the more I’m going to like you.

Creativity - I want you to also be creative in the tasks I give and maybe give the task some thought and if you think you can add a twist to make me enjoy it more then bring it up or do it. Or also throw out new ideas you would like to try.

Willingness to serve - I want you to wish to serve and submit to my command. I want you to be my little slut pleasing my needs and completing the tasks given without complaining or whining.

Conversational - I know we won’t play 100% of the time so I expect you to keep a conversation not just be short and one word me or show me you lack interest. I do like to have a conversation and talk about interests we have and just life in general.

Pictures/videos - Yes I know for some this is a limit but honestly I don’t have much interest in just reading reports. A report isn’t as stimulating as something visual. I like to see the tasks you complete for me. Seeing you serve is what gets me going. If you need to build trust first that is fine. We are all adults here I expect us to behave that way and not be childish. What happens between us stays between us.

So here’s a little bit about me. I’m a fit and hung 25 year old white male dom. Yes you get to see me. I’m not some fake 50 year old old fart. I’ve been a dom for almost 8 years now online and in my own personal relationships throughout life. I’ve had plenty of experience with various submissives over the years. Vanilla stuff is way to boring for me and doesn’t even grab my attention I’ve always been super kinky. But I will say when we play I'm a strict dominant and expect you to do as i say otherwise be punished. I don’t tolerate disobedience. But outside of that if we are just talking I’m honestly very easy to get along with and talk too. Im not some savage out to use you every second of the day. Also I will always respect your limits and I won’t push them unless that is something you want to help you explore more. I’m kinda into the more dirty/darker things but overall I like just about everything you can think of. I’m just a freak looking for his slut.

Here is a in depth list of some of my kinks and just sexual things I like as well as my limits. I’m honestly into literally anything you can think of that’s not a limit. You do not have to like them all just have some in common with me. The more we have in common the more creative we can be together.

Bimbofication, cum play, wax, pain, degradation, anal, anal training, Stretching out your holes, begging, Orgasm Denial, Humiliation, Bondage, squirting, cloth control, Blindfolds, Bodywriting, public anal plugs, Insertions, flashing, Panty stuffing pussy and mouth, public stuff, tit bondage, edging, gagging, deep throating, throat fucking, hidden public, nipple tit and pussy torture, ice, milking, spanking, wedgies, nipple clamps, pussy clamps, milking tits, whip cream, whips, pictures and videos, gags, pierced nipples, Begging, Biting, Clothespins and clamps, Collars (Public and Private), Crotch Ropes, Dildos or Other Penetrating Objects, all holes filled, Duct tape, Forced anything almost, Forced Masturbation, Orgasm Control, Pussy Spanking, Slapping, throat fucking, ass to mouth, anything public, wetting, pee play, breath play, beastiality, cum walking, rough use, risky.

Limits

Anything hospitalizing, Blackmail, Children, cutting, Forced Sexual Orientation, Incest, Knife Play, Permanent, illegal, blood, or anything gruesome.
-----------------------------------------------

How to apply

Fill out these questions and message me on kik - imcorrupted

What do you wish to be called?:

What is you're age?:

Where are you from?:

What is you're lifestyle orientation?(sub, slave, pet, hucow, other):

Why should I accept you as a sub/slave ect.?:

Do you own a camera of any kind?:

Do you have any issue's using the device?:

What are you're likes, dislikes, curiosity's and limits?:

Toys (if any):

Breast size:

What times you are available:
Imcorrupted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 06:30 PM   #8745
Dutchbuster

Hi everyone,

I’m still looking for the right dominant for me. I have been a long term sub for many years, but unfortunately I am not able to be a full time sub anymore because I don’t have the time to commit to something full time / 24/7.

Which is why I am looking for something specific at the moment. I would like to meet someone who is passionate about ballbusting/cbt. Someone who identifies as a true sadist and is not afraid to cause pain and push limits.

I have a decent pain tolerance when it comes to busting but would like to improve, grow and get to next levels of brutality.

I am motivated, comitted, honest and loyal and not afraid of pain or some damage. I don’t worry about fertility either as I do not want kids.

So are you a sadist who really enjoys destroying some balls? Want to walk this path with me and find out how much progress we can make? Please hit me up.

Needles / skewering is something I am not brave enough for yet (thinking about it for many, many years already though), this is something I want to overcome
and eventually make it happen. But don’t expect it to happen in the very near future.

I prefer women, but I am open to go down this road with a sadistic man too.

kik: worthless88

ps. I am not interested in people who ask for nudes or get demanding in their first message. I am the kind of person who would like to talk a bit to see if we connect and are looking for the same thing. This is to avoid wasting Your and my time. There’s so many people out here who just want to get off, That I want to know what I am getting myself into before I start putting a lot of time and effort into something.
Dutchbuster is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk