Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2023, 08:19 AM   #1
Appletree

Female 26/female/sub seeks 24-36/any sex/dom in any place

26/female/sub seeks 24-36/any sex/dom in any place

Exploring, plus size sub is looking for a Dom (male or female). I'm 26 and living in the Netherlands.
In my private life I have a full time job, I like to read, draw, game a bit.

I will name it once again for it has ready happened here once, I am a plus size girl. And I'm happy with that. If that is not your thing because you think girls with something to hold onto are fat, please just don't react. I'm not interested in people who simply message me for bodyshaming.

I have done some experience so far but there is still a lot to try and learn. I do believe that you cannot decide on your likes and dislikes without trying though. So I am openminded and willing to try a lot for a Dom with whom I share the right connection and trust level. There are certain things that scare me. There are things that I will dislike. I expect a mutual level of respect on that. You respect me, I will respect you.

Hard limits for now are
Public /friends family animals
Pics and videos with face.
Permanent damage.
Blood pee scat

Last edited by Appletree; 05-21-2023 at 08:52 AM.
The following user says Thank You to Appletree for this post:
Old 05-22-2023, 01:29 AM   #2
Alex_dom
Baby Member

Hey,

as I'm especially into bbw subs your post made me curious. I'd like to get to know you better and see if we match. If so, I'd be happy to start training you for becoming my personal sub slut. Feel free to reach out on kik or snap if you're interested as well.

Best, Alex
Kik/snap: alex_hd87
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk