Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 08-28-2023, 01:18 PM   #1
OhMyGosh

Default Any other German getdare members?

Initially, I planned to write this thread in my native language in German, but then I thought twice and came to the result, that this might seem a bit rude towards all other users here who are not familar with the language. So let's stick to (my poor, broken) English in order to allow everyone else here to read what's going on.

I was wondering, how many other German people are active here. During the last months, I have experienced some very fascinating and arousing conversations with many users from all over the world. But somehow, in English it always feels a bit "off" to me. At least it would be much more arousing to write about dirty topics in my native language, using the native terms and expressions and when doing dares, knowing that the other person who is playing with me, if from a similar culture with similar social expectations, rules and so on...

So, please report in if you're also from Germany. And feel free to share any additional info that you would like to share, such as, how you discovered getdare initially, if you have ever met anyone else from here in person or what's your opinion on writing in German compared to writing in English.

Oh and please always add sex and age, so I get some kind of overview. And to do the first step, I'm 37 years old and female and discovered getdare as I was looking for some more adult tasks for the truth or dare games I used to play as a teenager. I later found out that this place offers much more than just the actual truth or dare experience and could be a platform to exchange some of my already made sexual experience, comparing it with what others have tried and get to know new things. Which then lead me to playing with others and my unique kind of "domination", which you can read more about on my profile.

Yours,

Claudia

It arouses me when the people I'm playing with online feel shocked or humiliated by their own fantasies or actions. Therefore I see myself not as a typical mistress, but rather as some kind of advisor who will assist and push you when investigating your unexplored sexual desires.

My favorite hidden public dares for female submissives:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424361

Last edited by OhMyGosh; 08-28-2023 at 01:51 PM.
OhMyGosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2023, 01:30 PM   #2
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Here you go: Number one and number two
There are quite some around here, I wouldn't post in german on the public forums, though.
For one thread in the lounge section it might be ok, but in general I would always stick to english, so everyone can understand it. In private conversations, you can always switch, obviously. It's funny though, for me personally I like english much more for these kind of conversations, especially when it comes to playing. The german language is beautiful and can describe basically everything, but when it comes to these things, it is kinda limited and english actually feels much better.

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2023, 01:32 PM   #3
Sir_Damian
Truth or Dare Junkie

Hi Claudia,

nice to meet you.

i think what you're looking for is more interaction with other German folks and discussing stuff in German rather than English?

there's this lovely thread of people from German speaking countries that occassionally sees some attention. granted, it has been a little quiet recently. but maybe we can revive it. the thread also is in German btw which might help if you have a bit of a hard time with the English.

if you have any questions, feel free to drop me a dm.

Likes and Limits
Sir_Damian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2023, 07:44 AM   #4
JoB

Hey Claudia,

found your really nice dares! Well thought out and - compared to many other dares here - realistic to complete.
I'm 27 yo, male, from NRW. Looking for dares as well as people to give dares to.

Really looking forward to read more from you!

Open for Dares/Punishments via PM

Anal, Diaper, enemas, suppositories, pee/omorashi, semi-public, bondage, pain, spanking, tunnel play

Dislikes
feces, severe pain, CBT

Limits
Public, social suicide, permanent, blood, needles, knives..
JoB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2023, 08:38 AM   #5
criso

Another German reporting in...

masturbation, nudity, semi-public, risky, role play, bondage, nipple torture, clamps, cum control

pee, cum eating, spanking, orgasm denial, anal

scat, messy, blood, permanent, wedgie, crossdressing, body writing, blackmail, social suicide etc.

straight m, 38, Germany [UTC+2]
If "pics" of any kind are a hard limit for you,
we can't be friends
My KIK: juliankik2013
criso is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
europe, german, germany, language