Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-09-2024, 02:26 AM   #1
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Default 20f Looking for some dares!

I've been feeling extra kinky recently, and am looking for some fun dares to do over the next few days!

I share a flat with a guy and a girl, and my likes and limits are in my signature.

So please throw some dares my way, and I will report back on how they go!

Likes: Hidden public, embarrassment/humiliation, following orders, orgasm control, clothing control, light pain, anal
Limits: Pee, poo, pics, videos, anything else that I say I won't do

Toys: dildos (5 inch and 6 inch), vibrating anal plug, bullet vibrator, remote controlled clit vibrator, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, ball gag

My dirtycode
MillyEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 02:44 AM   #2
Taskdesigner
getDare Sweetheart

Hi, feel free to choose from following or adjust them:
1) Wear either bra or panties but never both at the same time for the next 3 days.
2) Have at least 3 degrading words written on your body all the time. Let's start with "slut" above your pussy.
3) If you've got enough privacy, eat at least one meal a day from a bowl on the floor with hands behind your back.
4) For the next three days have your anal plug all the time with you. It means either in you or really close in your bag, pocket or so. When you go to the next room, you take it with you - this way close. Any time someone messages you on getdare, you must insert it in your ass within 5 minutes from reading the message if possible and keep inside for another 5.
5) I won't deny you orgasms completely but if you want to cum, it must be somewhere not at home.
6) Every morning and every evening, the very first and last thing when you wake up or before going to sleep, edge 3 times with clamps on your nipples.
7) Write/type at least 300 words about your most desired sexual fantasy. Have the clit vib on for the whole time on such setting that it doesn't make you cum but definitely drives you crazy.

Enjoy your time 🙂

Interested in females only. That means females only. No sissies, no couples, no male subs etc.

Currently looking for new female sub.

Kik: Taskdesigner

Female Slave Market

Last edited by Taskdesigner; 03-09-2024 at 02:48 AM. Reason: Specifying some points, maybe they were not clear enough...
Taskdesigner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 04:15 AM   #3
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskdesigner View Post
Hi, feel free to choose from following or adjust them:
1) Wear either bra or panties but never both at the same time for the next 3 days.
2) Have at least 3 degrading words written on your body all the time. Let's start with "slut" above your pussy.
3) If you've got enough privacy, eat at least one meal a day from a bowl on the floor with hands behind your back.
4) For the next three days have your anal plug all the time with you. It means either in you or really close in your bag, pocket or so. When you go to the next room, you take it with you - this way close. Any time someone messages you on getdare, you must insert it in your ass within 5 minutes from reading the message if possible and keep inside for another 5.
5) I won't deny you orgasms completely but if you want to cum, it must be somewhere not at home.
6) Every morning and every evening, the very first and last thing when you wake up or before going to sleep, edge 3 times with clamps on your nipples.
7) Write/type at least 300 words about your most desired sexual fantasy. Have the clit vib on for the whole time on such setting that it doesn't make you cum but definitely drives you crazy.

Enjoy your time 🙂
Thanks, these are fun! Should be able to do most of them!

1) Can't remove my bra today as I'm wesring a slightly see-thru top so have removed my panties!
2) Have written "slut" above my pussy, do you (or anyone else) want to suggest other degrading things to write? Could come up with them myself but it's more fun if I'm told what to write
3) I do have privacy but this could still be tricky, but I'm going to give it a go!
4) Oooh fun, I guess the plug's going to be my best friend for a while!
5) I was just going to give in to the urge to cum, guess I'll have to wait a while now!
6) This is going to keep me so horny all the time!
7) I'll do this when I get the chance

Likes: Hidden public, embarrassment/humiliation, following orders, orgasm control, clothing control, light pain, anal

Toys: dildos (5 inch and 6 inch), vibrating anal plug, bullet vibrator, remote controlled clit vibrator, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, ball gag

My dirtycode
Old 03-09-2024, 04:31 AM   #4
Taskdesigner
getDare Sweetheart

Ad.2: Well I wanted to give a chance also to someone else. But if there won't be other replies soon, I may give you second word by myself, in private message for obvious reason 😝😈

I'd like to see your report at least once a day, either publicly here or in message. Same goes for the story ad.7 😉

What plans do you have for weekend? Maybe I/we can come up with more if we know about what's waiting for you.

Also tell us how do you look like?

Interested in females only. That means females only. No sissies, no couples, no male subs etc.

Female Slave Market
Old 03-09-2024, 05:19 AM   #5
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Ok thanks

Yes I'll report back atleast once a day.

I'm busy with an online course most of the day tomorrow. I also have a few chores to do (mainly laundry and ironing), and I'm going out for drinks with friends this evening.

As for how I look, I have wavy dark blonde hair a little longer than shoulder length, and bluish grey eyes. I'm fairly slim, 1.65cm/5'5" tall and weigh 52kg. My bra size is 34B though with some brands its sister size 32C fits better. I wish my boobs were a little perkier, I feel they sit too far apart and a little too low. My areolae are medium-large and I have small but pointy nipples. I do think I have a nice bottom.

My dirtycode
Old 03-09-2024, 06:08 AM   #6
Missthegirl
On Temporary Posting Probation

First of you got 5min to plug your self hihi

Lets train for the best blowjob you can give
Set a timer for 5 min
Get your 5 inch put on the floor en start sucking until timer then get the 6 inch get on your knies looking up and face fuck yourself 5 min with out stopping as deep as you can

This best done naked your will droll alot if done right
Missthegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 07:32 AM   #7
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Right, I have my arse plugged now. It's making me very horny!

Face fuck practice so soon after lunch is probably not a great idea, but I'll do it later in the day.

My dirtycode
Old 03-09-2024, 07:42 AM   #8
Taskdesigner
getDare Sweetheart

First, it's "I need cock" around your left nipple.

Then you will do the ironing either with your highest heels or while standing on your tiptoes.

In the evening, you will go braless, so you may take panties. You can start thinking about what clothes to wear then 😈

Online course? Are you learning or teaching? Is that video course? Are you seen or heard while doing the course?

Female Slave Market
Old 03-09-2024, 08:01 AM   #9
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskdesigner View Post
First, it's "I need cock" around your left nipple.

Then you will do the ironing either with your highest heels or while standing on your tiptoes.

In the evening, you will go braless, so you may take panties. You can start thinking about what clothes to wear then 😈

Online course? Are you learning or teaching? Is that video course? Are you seen or heard while doing the course?
I've written "I need cock" around my left areola. Very humiliating but also very true, I'm super tempted to grab my dildo and fuck myself for a while

Noted regarding the ironing.

Braless it is for this evening! Any suggestions for what clothes I should wear?

Online course, I'm learning, will have to speak or be seen intermittently.

My dirtycode
Old 03-09-2024, 08:28 AM   #10
hassns

I also have something for you.

Write "plugged" above your ass if possible to reach the place...

I think you should wear nipple clamps during the online course to make it more interesting

Also a little rule. Everytime you want to use the toilet you have strip all naked before you are allowed to use it. It doesnt matter if you are at home or out with your friends.

And after you really want to fuck a bit, lets do this. Put your big dildo on the floor and ride it with your ass for the next 20 min. No cumming and try to edge as often as possible

Limits: Family, public, illegal
hassns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 08:29 AM   #11
Taskdesigner
getDare Sweetheart

Why don't you grab that dildo then? You may fuck yourself however you want, just don't cum... 😈😀

Your clothes? Well it's hard since I don't know your wardrobe 😀 but let's start with panties, some G-string, red colour. Top? Something that makes obvious you are not wearing bra. But remember that there is "I need cock" written around your areola, you might not want it to be seen 😀 skirt, above knees or shorter. And some fishnets or so? 😈

Also make sure to check it here now and then in the evening. Who are you going with? Just ladies night or also with boys? Anyone you are interested in? 😀

I will think about some tasks for tomorrow during the course 😝

Female Slave Market
Old 03-09-2024, 08:50 AM   #12
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

As you listed humiliation as a like, once a day grab some used panties of your flatmates and masturbate (without cumming, as per your rule) while sniffing and licking it.
odd days: girl's panties, even days: boy's panties

You can also substitute panties with socks and shoes, you know, for variety!

Have fun!

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 05:04 PM   #13
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

A quick end of day update, I had a very horny evening out with friends. Thanks to instructions received privately I ended up going braless AND pantyless! I chose a tight blue coloured top that left no doubt that I wasn't wearing a bra, I think my nipples were stiff and poking through alll the time! Paired it with a short cream coloured skirt that I subconsciously kept adjusting lest I reveal too much! I was also conscious of the bodywriting though I knew no one could see it!

To make the evening hornier, I was instructed to edge every time I used the toilet while out and I also followed hassns' rule of stripping completely naked before using the toilet which was very humiliating!

I fucked my pussy for several minutes before going out and have fucked it again after coming back following insctructions received over a Session chat. I'm SUPER desperate for an orgasm! I'm not allowed one yet though, thanks to another private instruction

And I've just remembered, as per Taskdesigner's rule I have 3 edges to do with my nipples clamped before I can go to bed 😱

My dirtycode

Last edited by MillyEm; 03-09-2024 at 05:14 PM.
The following user says Thank You to MillyEm for this post:
Old 03-09-2024, 05:10 PM   #14
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by hassns View Post
I also have something for you.

Write "plugged" above your ass if possible to reach the place...

I think you should wear nipple clamps during the online course to make it more interesting

Also a little rule. Everytime you want to use the toilet you have strip all naked before you are allowed to use it. It doesnt matter if you are at home or out with your friends.

And after you really want to fuck a bit, lets do this. Put your big dildo on the floor and ride it with your ass for the next 20 min. No cumming and try to edge as often as possible
I'll wear nipple clamps during the boring parts of the course!

I've just seen a PM so I've had to plug my arse... so I've written "plugged" about it as neatly as possible..

It's getting late so I'll probably leave the arse fucking for tomorrow...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
As you listed humiliation as a like, once a day grab some used panties of your flatmates and masturbate (without cumming, as per your rule) while sniffing and licking it.
odd days: girl's panties, even days: boy's panties

You can also substitute panties with socks and shoes, you know, for variety!

Have fun!
This would be so humiliating! Just not sure I'll be able to get my hands on their underwear on a regular basis but I'll try to do it whenever I can.

My dirtycode
Old 03-10-2024, 04:28 AM   #15
Missthegirl
On Temporary Posting Probation

How was the blowjob training?

Lets it again but now in frond of a mirror looking yourself in your eyes for.10 min because you dint report back
Missthegirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk