Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-19-2018, 04:20 AM   #1
Wedgiedollie

Default 23/f needs humiliating

I missed a dare to do so I need to make up for that
Please send any dares or punishments. Especially humiliating ones
I like being controlled, degarded and calling someone Master (or Daddy if you want to humiliate me more)
Since I should be punished you can use my punishment list, I deserve it

Loves: wedgies, humiliation, bondage, short dares, degradation, begging

Punishments: anal, being gagged, toothpaste on clit/asshole

Limits: scat, family, public, pics

PM Wedgie and I値l do any wedgie you want
PM Stay and I値l be in any wedgie for any amount of time or any other conditions
Im in a wedgie so please PM if you want to let me out or make it worse
Wedgiedollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 04:47 AM   #2
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

Undress and gag yourself with your dirty panties. Kneel in the corner, put your hands on your head an think of what you did wrong for 10 Minutes. Use a stop watch, but no timer. You guess when the 10 Minutes are up.

When you think your cornertime is over, get up and check the stop watch. For every started Minute you are off, spank your butt ten times with a wooden spoon. Insert a buttplug, or a safe household substitute, in your ass and repeat your Cornertime like before, but add the time you were wrong the first time to the 10 Minutes, again guess, when the time is up and check as before. Note the started Minutes you are off this time.

Now take your panties out of your mouth an put them back on. Add clothespins to your nipples and rub your clit through your wet panties until you edge as many times, ass your timing was off during your second cornertime.

Remove the clothespins from your nipples and put one on your tongue. Stand infront of a mirror, take off your digusting panties and hang them around your neck as a nice and wet necklace. Start fucking your ass with a dildo (or the handle of your hairbush) and watch yourself in the mirror. Make sure not to drool on the floor any drool you produce you will smear on your face and in your hair. Fuck your ass like that for 10 Minutes (Use a timer this time). When the 10 Minutes are up, stop and think about what you did, while watching your reflection for another 5 Minutes. You may wash your face and redress after that, but you will not wear any underwear for the rest of the day, safe for your panty-necklace, that will remain as a reminder until you are ready for bedtime.

I expect your detailed report. If you need anything changed, due to violated limits or personal problems, tell me and we will work something out.

likes, dislikes, limits

I'm open to try new things!

Last edited by malesub19; 08-19-2018 at 04:49 AM.
malesub19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 05:22 AM   #3
Wedgiedollie

Wow thank you for this dare and for humiliating me
It was really hard, I was off by 5 minutes so my ass was burning red from the spanking, adding the buttplug didn’t help
The second time I was off by 3 minutes, edging is so hard for me so I really struggled with this part
The hairbrush was the most humiliating part, especially having to watch as I fucked my self with it
Since I don’t live alone I can’t wear the panties all day sorry

The following user says Thank You to Wedgiedollie for this post:
Old 08-19-2018, 05:25 AM   #4
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

Wow. Nicely done little girl. You can actually wear those panties. Stuff them in your pussy.

likes, dislikes, limits

I'm open to try new things!
malesub19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 09:47 PM   #5
Mental1096

Your going to start off by putting the largest buttplugs up your ass, using mint toothpaste as lube. Then you are to roll a dice and edge that many amounts of times. Once you are done with the edges take out the buttplugs and suck it clean. ( if this is a problem the pm me)

Now for the humiliation
You are to start by going outside for a run in a short skirt that bounces up and down when you run, without underwear, and a buttplugs in your ass.

For added punishment pm me a picture of your ass with the buttplugs in and the words who're and slur on each ass cheak.
100% Slave
100% Degradee
100% Rope bunny
99% Experimentalist
96% Masochist
93% Submissive
87% Voyeur

Hi!!!! I'm M3ntal.
Nice to meet you

Likes and limits
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88896

PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88921
Mental1096 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 02:42 PM   #6
Crossdress_Bitch
getDare Sweetheart

I left a similar punishment for another naughty slut recently, but I will adjust this to your own equipment, likes and punishments. I think it's going to be even better

Begin by stripping naked and applying some toothpaste to your clit. After feeling the tingle for a couple of minute (no extra touching for relief), insert a butt plug and put on some panties - wedgie them up to help hold the plug in place, then find something like the tie from a house robe to run through the leg holes and tie around your neck, creating a collar that holds the wedgie tight.

Go stand in front of a mirror. You will be here for the rest of the main punishment. Apply some toothpaste to each nipple, then attach three clothes pins on/around each nipple before taking a wooden spoon and spanking your ass 50 times on EACH cheek. Count as follows:

"1 - Thank you, Daddy"
[switch cheeks]
"1 - Thank you, Daddy"
[switch cheeks]
"2 - Thank you, Daddy"
[switch cheeks]

And so on, until you reach 50 on BOTH.

Next, you may remove the clothes pins, but only by flicking or slapping them free. No opening them. Each time one comes off you must look right into your eyes in the mirror and say "thank you for the pain, Daddy, may your slut have some more?" until all six have fallen off.

After this, you may edge your toothpaste covered clit through the panties until they are noticeably wet from the outside. Do not dare cum. Remove the wedgie collar and panties. Put the wet panties crotch first into your mouth as a gag.

Still standing in front of the mirror, spank your pussy with your hand 10 times. Do it as hard you can, your yells will be muffled by the gag. Look right at yourself and mumble "I love the pain, Daddy" into your wet panty gag after each one.

Take your wet panties out of your mouth and put them back on. You will roll a dice (or online dice) and multiply the result by 10. This is the amount of extra minutes you keep these wet panties on and the butt plug inserted. Carry on about your day as usual during this time - leave your room and interact with other people if you must, all the while feeling that plug in your ass, held in place by soaking wet panties.

When all this is completed, you must send me a PM, describing how each part felt, thanking me and telling me in the most degrading detail you can just how you would show your gratitude to Daddy if I were there. *If* I enjoy what you send, I will reward you.

Hehe, I might play the slave role a lot of the time, but I do like being a master! Enjoy serving your Daddy, Dollie
Maybes: Pee, shaving.

~Sir/Madam, please kindly consider...~
Asking Me Anything//Commenting my photos
PM Dares//Requesting a photoshoot

Last edited by Crossdress_Bitch; 08-20-2018 at 02:45 PM.
Crossdress_Bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 09:16 AM   #7
Wedgiedollie

I don’t do public or pics

Advertisements