Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-19-2021, 08:54 PM   #1
Hazza_efihoe

Post 21F - Help me punish my stupid boyfriend (new thread)

Sorry, other thread was getting cluttered. It’s getting late. So just to make it easier, here’s what I want. Go through section by section and give instructions for each pointer I’ve provided.

So long story short, my partner pissed me off the other day and he agreed to let me punish him. And I don’t want to go easy on him either. What I’m looking for is a progression of dares to give to him to do to himself while I get to sit back and watch. I’ll probably just play with myself while he does it, and just be there to make sure he’s doing all of your commands.

Firstly, I want him to be a little sissy girl - I want him to have to wear some girly lingerie or something. I’ve got tights or stockings and sexy little thongs. The sluttier the better.

Then I want him to have to destroy his ass. I’ve got: small anal beads, big anal beads, a dildo, a thick metal butt plug. I want his ass to be centre stage for him tonight. So feel free to give a couple tasks at this point.

I always have to get him off and swallow his load, so I think he should have to do that with his own tonight. Not sure which way would be most satisfying to watch? Have him acrobatically give himself a facial, or cum on his hand or on an anal toy and suck/lick it off?

I have two pictures I want him to have to look at during this dare - I don’t mind when though, one is of a cock, and the other is of my 18-year old younger sister. It would be funny for him to get off to that picture cause it could give me another excuse to punish him! 😉

Then I want him to have to have an overnight task, where he leaves the lingerie on perhaps, or one of the toys in his ass, or both 😂

If you think you could help me pick which he deserves, for being such a prick, then I’d be more than grateful.

Likes: Anal, Cum Eating, Wearing Pantyhose and Stockings, Ruined Orgasms

Limits: Public, Scat, Piss, Blood, Family, Friends

Toys: Big Dildo, Long Anal Beads, Small Anal Beads, Thick Butt Plug, Bullet Vibrator, Nipple Clamps
Hazza_efihoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2021, 09:12 PM   #2
hungariancommie
Distinguished Member

Thigh high socks or nylons would be a good start, and I don’t suppose it has a collar it can wear while doing this? Especially if said collar had a bell or something jingly on it so as it entertains it humiliates itself.

Holding a sitting pretty pose while bouncing on the dildo, perhaps panting or reciting a mantra about how it is so lucky to be punished by you would be my suggestion for this part. When no dildo in ass then the beads go in

He should acrobatically facial himself, and it must be a hands off ruin as he pounds his ass with the dildo. That would be my vote. Then either he can scoop the cum that misses his mouth in or you can feed it to him as he continues to pound his ass after the ruin.

With the two pictures you could ask if he would like a nice meaty real cock to gawk at or a picture of a hot babe without him knowing before hand it’s your sister. Then make him stare at whichever pic as he does these tasks, and then if he chose the pic of your sister you can make another thread like this for us to help torment him!

Then I want him to have to have an overnight task, where he leaves the lingerie on perhaps, or one of the toys in his ass, or both 😂
I agree^^ or you could have him put on the girliest cutesiest panties you have, so when he wakes up he’s in good girl panties and not naughty lingerie xD

Those are my ideas at least

limits: family, friends, social suicide, lots of piss, scat, pics

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90065

not looking for a mistress or master, am a happily owned pet

Send me pet play tasks!!
🔐 locked until the end of November with one hour unlock time daily to edge
Edges 210/609
Accidental ruins 3
hungariancommie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to hungariancommie for this post:
Old 09-19-2021, 09:23 PM   #3
Hazza_efihoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungariancommie View Post
Thigh high socks or nylons would be a good start, and I don’t suppose it has a collar it can wear while doing this? Especially if said collar had a bell or something jingly on it so as it entertains it humiliates itself.

Holding a sitting pretty pose while bouncing on the dildo, perhaps panting or reciting a mantra about how it is so lucky to be punished by you would be my suggestion for this part. When no dildo in ass then the beads go in

He should acrobatically facial himself, and it must be a hands off ruin as he pounds his ass with the dildo. That would be my vote. Then either he can scoop the cum that misses his mouth in or you can feed it to him as he continues to pound his ass after the ruin.

With the two pictures you could ask if he would like a nice meaty real cock to gawk at or a picture of a hot babe without him knowing before hand it’s your sister. Then make him stare at whichever pic as he does these tasks, and then if he chose the pic of your sister you can make another thread like this for us to help torment him!

I agree^^ or you could have him put on the girliest cutesiest panties you have, so when he wakes up he’s in good girl panties and not naughty lingerie xD

Those are my ideas at least
Perfect! 😏 He chose the hot babe too. He’s gonna be in for a shock! I’ll post a new thread soon for a follow up punishment! 😉
Hazza_efihoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Hazza_efihoe for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal abuse, anal orgasm, cum eating cei femdom, pantyhose, stockings