Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-28-2020, 11:41 AM   #2206
Stevietied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria85 View Post
@Stevetied: Respond in 2 hours or you will be denied full orgasms for a week for each hour late.
Wow i almost didnt want to catch this. But i did.

I have to apologize to all of you, i didnt realize that there was a 7 day mininum on this thread till i just reread the OP. So ive been in twice so far. Thats 14 days. Subtract the days i already served, thats 12 days. Ouch.

Im vulnerable for 12 more days including today.

Please click here for my Interests, Limits and PM dares.

Please send me a PM Dare!
i know You are going out of Your way for me, so i thank You for Your efforts in advance!
Stevietied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2020, 04:59 PM   #2207
BrokenSluttyAngel

@brokensluttyangel if you dont reply within 2 hours, you habe to peg your nipples for 15 minutes and rip them off. Repeat this for every hour you are late.

Whoops missed the mark quite a bit on this one

LIMITS
Family/Friends, Illegal, Obvious Public, Permanent, Blood, Scat, Pee, I do not send photos or videos for privacy reasons
Toys: Handcuffs and dildo then household items
[CENTER]PM DARES - Send me as many as you want
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92338
BrokenSluttyAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 01:06 AM   #2208
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

I will be rejoining this thread for the rest of july and august.

LIKES : bondage, humiliation,sissification, pain, sens. deprivation, hidden public, body writing,bets/games,rules,orgasm control, being controlled
HATES :messy,long denial, sleeping dares,corner time,line writing
LIMITS : social suicide, face pics, unhealthy,social media,anal,ball torture
subaddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 02:01 AM   #2209
LegLuvr

I am also rejoining until the end of August.
Add to my calendar!
I am Baby Ariana the Songbird. If I do not refer to myself as this, then I must be harsly punished by you fine people.
Make me a looser in all Threads!

Claimed by Miss Poxy.
If you spot any typos or grammatical errors in my writing, PM me with a punishment!

LegLuvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 04:31 AM   #2210
SlaveBoy31
Distinguished Member

@Subaddict5 and @LegLuvr you guys have 2 hours to respond or for every half hour you guys are late is an hour in diapers.

I’m feeling risky today I’ll let someone else decide how long I should be vulnerable for.

👣I am a FAGGOT 👣

My Likes and Limits

My PM Dares

My Permanent Rules

I am registered slave 506-645-825

I only wear smelly socks. Kik me if you want a pic of me sniffing them.
SlaveBoy31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 05:26 AM   #2211
ninonero37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevietied View Post
@ninonero37 if you dont reply in 2 hours you have to edge 10 times before you can orgasm. But all edges have to be done outside your house. Up to you as to where, just not in your house.

@sismaster if you dont reply in 2 hours, for the next 10 times you hear a girly song, instead of dancing you have to drop and do 10 pushups instead.

@brokensluttyangel if you dont reply within 2 hours, you habe to peg your nipples for 15 minutes and rip them off. Repeat this for every hour you are late.

@lilcutie if you dont reply in 2 hours, you have to write "stevieboy" somewhere on your body with a sharpie and leave it till it fades. For every hour your late, you have to write it an additional time on your body until it fades.

@victoria85 if you dont reply in 2 hours, you have to give yourself an enema and hold it till you catch me in this thread. If you are unsuccesful, you can send me 10 pm dares and then release. For every hour you are late, subtract 2 pm dares. If you got down to zero, i hope you can hold that enema cuz you aint catching me.

Im still vulnerable for 1 more day
whoopsie. completly missed that

27m - sub
BDSM Test: https://bdsmtest.org/r/KLZEwVUz

Kik: ninonero3

Likes:JOI, Lovense Toys, Edging(less than 2 days), Cum Control, Anal, Ruined Orgasms, Pee play, Mild Pain, Pooping infront of others
Doable:Diapers, Eating Cum, Hidden Public, pee drinking,
Dislikes:Scat, Hard Pain, Obvious real life Public, Face.
ninonero37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 06:05 AM   #2212
LegLuvr

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlaveBoy31 View Post
@Subaddict5 and @LegLuvr you guys have 2 hours to respond or for every half hour you guys are late is an hour in diapers.

I’m feeling risky today I’ll let someone else decide how long I should be vulnerable for.
Caught it, but that won't change much as I'm trapped in diapers anyway
Add to my calendar!
I am Baby Ariana the Songbird. If I do not refer to myself as this, then I must be harsly punished by you fine people.
Make me a looser in all Threads!

Claimed by Miss Poxy.
If you spot any typos or grammatical errors in my writing, PM me with a punishment!

LegLuvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 06:22 AM   #2213
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlaveBoy31 View Post

I'm just in time. Just to give me ample time to take my revenge how about you are in until august 15 + x days. x = however many hours you take to respond to my next @slaveboy. You better hope it's not in the middle of your night

LIKES : bondage, humiliation,sissification, pain, sens. deprivation, hidden public, body writing,bets/games,rules,orgasm control, being controlled
Old 07-29-2020, 09:43 AM   #2214
SlaveBoy31
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by subaddict5 View Post
I'm just in time. Just to give me ample time to take my revenge how about you are in until august 15 + x days. x = however many hours you take to respond to my next @slaveboy. You better hope it's not in the middle of your night
Oh man so it looks like I’m in until August 18th

👣I am a FAGGOT 👣

My Likes and Limits

My PM Dares

My Permanent Rules

Old 07-29-2020, 10:04 AM   #2215
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

ummm I meant the x to start when I give you an actual dare

Old 07-29-2020, 10:21 AM   #2216
SlaveBoy31
Distinguished Member

Oh my bad I must have read it wrong. ok I’m in until August 15 now

👣I am a FAGGOT 👣

My Likes and Limits

My PM Dares

My Permanent Rules

Old 07-29-2020, 03:17 PM   #2217
subslut2611

im still vunerable
subslut2611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 08:36 PM   #2218
Justhetip
Account Banned

I am vulnerable until aug 10

denied until…?

Loves: Nipple torture, Edge, forced Exercise, tedious tasks(line writing/etc)
Dislikes: Spanking, anal
Limits, Public, Family, Permanent, face (at first)

Kik- Justhetipgd

PM dares

http://bdsmtest.org/r/4ERVpuQK
Justhetip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 09:38 PM   #2219
Stevietied

@brokensluttyangel if you dont catch this in 2 hours, you have to wear a rope harness complete with crotch rope under your clothes for 4 hours (not while sleeping, in fact the time you spend inside your bedroom and bathroom doesnt count).

@subaddict5 if you dont catch this in 2 hours, you have to stand in a corner of your house in a room that has the door open for 20 minutes (add 10 minutes for every hour you are late) you will be blindfolded so you cant even see changes in light, you will be gagged the most effective way you know how, you will have white noise playing on earbuds so you cant hear anything else and you will have your hands on your head for the whole time.

@legluvr if you dont reply in 2 hours, you have to stuff your biggest sock in your mouth and tape it in, put 3 pairs of socks on your feet, 3 pairs of socks on your hands, and stay this way for 20 minutes, add 10 mins for each hour late.

@slaveboy31 if you dont reply to this in 2 hours, you cannot orgasm at all until you beg 5 getdarers to give you a dare that will earn you their permission. You cant just get their permission without earning it first.

@ninonero37 if you dont catch this in two hours, you have to give yourself a jocklock wedgie for 20 minutes, but not in your bedroom or bathroom. Add 10 minutes for every hour you are late.

@subslut2611 make a sig please. If you dont catch this in 2 hours you have to post in 10 different person above threads of your choice.

@justthetip if you dont catch this in 2 hours, clamp your nipples, 10 pushups (all the way down so your clamps are squished and all the way up), take clamps off, edge, repeat 2 more... and repeat once more for each hour your late

Im vulnerable for 10 more days

Please click here for my Interests, Limits and PM dares.

Please send me a PM Dare!
i know You are going out of Your way for me, so i thank You for Your efforts in advance!
Stevietied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 10:20 PM   #2220
Justhetip
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevietied View Post
@brokensluttyangel if you dont catch this in 2 hours, you have to wear a rope harness complete with crotch rope under your clothes for 4 hours (not while sleeping, in fact the time you spend inside your bedroom and bathroom doesnt count).

@subaddict5 if you dont catch this in 2 hours, you have to stand in a corner of your house in a room that has the door open for 20 minutes (add 10 minutes for every hour you are late) you will be blindfolded so you cant even see changes in light, you will be gagged the most effective way you know how, you will have white noise playing on earbuds so you cant hear anything else and you will have your hands on your head for the whole time.

@legluvr if you dont reply in 2 hours, you have to stuff your biggest sock in your mouth and tape it in, put 3 pairs of socks on your feet, 3 pairs of socks on your hands, and stay this way for 20 minutes, add 10 mins for each hour late.

@slaveboy31 if you dont reply to this in 2 hours, you cannot orgasm at all until you beg 5 getdarers to give you a dare that will earn you their permission. You cant just get their permission without earning it first.

@ninonero37 if you dont catch this in two hours, you have to give yourself a jocklock wedgie for 20 minutes, but not in your bedroom or bathroom. Add 10 minutes for every hour you are late.

@subslut2611 make a sig please. If you dont catch this in 2 hours you have to post in 10 different person above threads of your choice.

@justthetip if you dont catch this in 2 hours, clamp your nipples, 10 pushups (all the way down so your clamps are squished and all the way up), take clamps off, edge, repeat 2 more... and repeat once more for each hour your late

Im vulnerable for 10 more days
Caught this, but I kinda wish I Hadent

Still vulnerable

denied until…?

Loves: Nipple torture, Edge, forced Exercise, tedious tasks(line writing/etc)
Dislikes: Spanking, anal
Limits, Public, Family, Permanent, face (at first)

Kik- Justhetipgd

PM dares

http://bdsmtest.org/r/4ERVpuQK
Justhetip is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk