Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-07-2022, 07:00 PM   #1
lucy22
Distinguished Member

Default plug, stretch, & punish 23f

hi!

i hate having my ass plugged. as a punishment from my mistress (roommate) i have to post this thread.

i must get better at having my ass plugged. therefore users of getdare will post in this thread: 1.) to insert my plug 2.) how long i must keep it in 3.) extra punishments (wedgies, spankings, toothpaste, ginger figging, etc.) 4.) anything else within limits.

if i fail any part of someone’s dare..i will pm them and ask for a hard punishment.

dislikes/punishments(likes too): a lot of spankings, TOOTHPASTE, plug, anal, edges

limits: pics/vids, public, ripping, messy, anything to do with bathroom/diaper play, name calling (other than wedgie loser, etc)

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95292

punishment calendar https://teamup.com/ksqf88w3dtc6hvk8en

Last edited by lucy22; 11-08-2022 at 02:23 PM.
lucy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2022, 07:42 PM   #2
wolf82
Prodigy

What a great idea for a thread, let's kick things off with the plug in for ..... you know what, let's go with the length of the next TV/streaming show you want to watch. If it's half an hour, great. If it's an hour, fantastic. (If you prefer neither TV/streaming and instead prefer, say, YouTube that's fine, you'll watch two videos consecutively).

Stay plugged the entire length of time and also in a chair wedgie for good measure.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2022, 07:44 PM   #3
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

Insert medium plug
After 2 hours remove it.
Coat large plug with toothpaste and insert it
Give your ass a good pounding by bouncing it on a hard wooden chair for 10 minutes
Old 11-07-2022, 07:51 PM   #4
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Take the plug and wrap your panties around it at the base pulling it tight and then put the plug in giving you a tight wedgie along the front. You can line your panties with toothpaste or add ginger to the plug.

Stay plugged for 30minutes, adding 30 more for each suggestion on this thread. If times runs out and there have been no new posts you are released. Starts when you read this.

Also if you could post in my thread I have to keep it bumped... thanks
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=419405
Old 11-07-2022, 10:23 PM   #5
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

a little confusing that you are asking for plugging dares but have anal listed as a limit... Anyway

Since there is no time limit per se, your dare is to sleep an entire night naked and plugged; use your normal sleep times, both bed time and wake time) as your goals on sleeping plugged. Insert plug 1 hour before bed time; remove 1 hour after wake time. Repeat dare until you are successful.

NOTE: don't let it interrupt your personal life (e.g. not enough sleep to function at work / school). That said, ok to attempt the dare on weekends only if you need.....

Post daily reports every time you attempt this, fail, succeed...and whenever you post a report, send me the link via pm. Good luck and enjoy!.

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (1/2)
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2022, 11:23 PM   #6
Sklavenhalter
getDare Sweetheart

Default Anal Dare

You first will have a nice root of fresh peeled ginger deep in your ass for preparing yourself for the dare.
- kneeling on all fours, ass up in the air, holding your feet up in the air, 45 mins

Then your dare starts:
- put the biggest plug deep in your ass
- cover your pussy with icy hot
- put sandpaper in your bra cups
- some little stones in each of your shoes, no socks

Now you will basicly clean your room:
- empty all wardropes, clean them out, sort them in again
- brush the complete floor with a toothbrush
- clean the windows
- clean the bathroom using the toothbrush
- doing laundry
- cleaning all shoes

Every 15 mins you will stop and ask your dom for 15 hard belt strokes on your naked ass.

When you are finished strip fully naked with the plug still in your ass
- edge 10 times by humping different things inside your room
- after each edging ask your dom for 10 belt spanks on your clit and pussy
- when finished worship your doms feet for 15 mins

Your plug will now been removed and put in your mouth
Again fresh peeled ginger in your ass
Corner time for one hour

Now you are finished
Sklavenhalter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2022, 11:43 PM   #7
littleanalslave
getDare Sweetheart

Insert your plug for 2 hours, every 15min pull it put apply more lube and fuck it fully 30 times

Kik: littleanalslave2

Likes: having my disgusting back door used as a scraps bin and test dummy for anyones, being larthed at by other girls on here, cus of what i do to my back door...

Disslikes: playing with my pussey i have never cum

Limits: anything at work, full on public, pics, anything that might get me in truble with cops
littleanalslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2022, 11:51 PM   #8
Thursday
getDare Sweetheart

Coat your plug in toothpaste and put it in. Also apply toothpaste on your clit and your cunt.
After this thread you should be comfortable with your plug so go and search for three bigger ones (they must be different sizes). Present them to your mistress, she should choose one for you to buy.
You can remove the plug when you've done the purchase.

---

Put in your plug, again with toothpaste on it and on your clit and cunt. Put on a bra connected wedgy. Dress normaly. Ask your roommate if she want's to get a coffee or go to a bar. At the latest tell her you have a plug in you when you are outside your house.
If she does not want to go outside spend some time outside by yourselfe, go grocery shopping or whatever you want but be outside for at least 1h.
Once you return you can remove the plug.

Like: Femdom, Anal, Private Humiliation, Rules, Beeing told what to do / Beeing forced, forced feminization, forced bi, mild pain, degradation
Dislike: Sleeping Dares, Cum eating, Toothpaste, Denial
Limits: anything socially suicidal, pictures/voice/film, permanent, heavy pain/blood, messy, scat, piss play, public
Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 02:41 PM   #9
lucy22
Distinguished Member

just started…currently plugged :/

dislikes/punishments(likes too): a lot of spankings, TOOTHPASTE, plug, anal, edges

limits: pics/vids, public, ripping, messy, anything to do with bathroom/diaper play, name calling (other than wedgie loser, etc)

Old 12-12-2022, 08:23 PM   #10
lucy22
Distinguished Member

looking to press plug/light anal a little bit more! please comment…next person to comment will get to give me a hard ass punishment to be negotiated in pms!

Old 12-12-2022, 08:27 PM   #11
Licander

ass plugged, double shoulder wedgie, with your favourite toothpaste on your clit. Rub toothpaste on your clit while squatting. Use your other hand to press on and play with your plug while your rub your clit

No toys
Likes - Edging, denial, orgasm control, light anal, hidden public bets & games, rules
Dislikes - toothpaste, mild CBT, pain
Limits - Face, hard pain, messy, piss/scat/ cum eating, personal info

PM Dares - https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96107
Licander is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal dare, ass punishment, ass pussy stretch, butt plug, spanking dare wedgie