Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-22-2022, 04:08 AM   #16
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Fully inserted even! Definitely using it well. No enema from me, but if you ass needs a rest. Tie yourself blindfolded and spread eagled in your bed. Stay there for either 30 minutes while you enjoy feeling your ass be empty for a little, or 15 minutes while still wearing the large plug. Do not set a timer. If you get up before it's time, start over.
Sorry for being so slow in getting round to this o e things got busy with work, got some time to myself again so dares have resumed!

I woke up this morning (very hungover) and thought it would be the perfect time to do this one so I lived up my large silicone plug and pushed it straight in, it hurt a little pushing it straight in without warm up but I hadn’t been to the bathroom yet so didn’t want to risk trying to ease it in and out in case it was messy.

Once in my ass felt nice and stretched wide twitching around it, I tied my legs spread eagle, blindfolded myself with my girlfriends pants then went on to awkwardly tie my hands as well. It felt so exposing my bare ass presented to the room with me not being able to see. I wiggled around struggling on the ropes getting horny for a while then proceeded to waiting it out until I was sure the time was up.

I ended up doing around 19 minutes! Just removed the plug and doing an enema ready for a day of fun!

Thanks for the dare!

Ok: semi public e.g. hidden buttplug, watersports, wedgies

Limits: public, family, blood, pics, scat eating

PM me plug and I will wear my medium plug in for an hour
mowgli747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2022, 11:15 AM   #17
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Bell

Okay so I have the day to myself again tomorrow and once again it’s been a while and I’ve definitly let my anal training slip… this was a really fun and active thread though so I figure what better way to get the ball rolling than re booting this old thread.

Pretty much the same toys as before, I plan to be doing dares and playing video games for the most part! Reports just as detailed as before! Do your worst getdare

Old 11-24-2022, 12:20 AM   #18
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

I forgot to mention my newest addition to the toy collection is the large (it’s huge) meo anal stretching ring and closing plug. A solid metal super wide tunnel plug. My girlfriend will also be away for the week so I’ll have her cloths etc as well!

Old 11-24-2022, 04:33 AM   #19
Sir Cap
getDare Sweetheart

Let's start you off with a 2 liter enema twice to get you nice and clean. Then I want you to use that large dildo again in 7 stages of heaven. A thrust counts as most of the way out and most of the way in (balls deep if you can).

Stage 1 will be 5 minutes of 60bpm.
Stage 2 is 2 minutes of 30bpm.
Stage 3 will be another 5 minutes at 120bpm.
Stage 4 is 2 minutes at 60bpm.
Stage 5 is 5 minutes at 180bpm.
Stage 6 is 2 minutes at 60bpm.
Stage 7 is 5 minutes as fast as you can.

After these give yourself a 500ml enema and hold it with the dildo buried inside you. Wear your gf's panties to help hold them for 30 minutes while you watch a show or play a video game.

Likes: scat, piss, eating and drinking both, enema play, anal, extended play, Food play, dice games

Limits: all pain, messing clothes for any length of time, public or exhibitionism, pictures/video, diapers, illegal, social suicide, family, blood, animal or stranger's scat, heavy bondage

My Sexmap
Sir Cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2022, 10:32 AM   #20
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for the dare! It’s going to be so hard to hold without leaking after all that with the dildo still buried in me!!

I’ll do this tonight and report back

Old 11-24-2022, 10:39 AM   #21
sissyxresser
Distinguished Member

Give yourself a large enema and insert large plug in ass for 3 hours

Loves crossdressing and high heels

Limits public,edging,anal during week, messy, toothpaste,pictures,diaper for now any body fluid

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70483

For time being diapers is a limit do to work and weather

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422376
My Kik is sissyxresser
sissyxresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2022, 01:05 PM   #22
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Cap View Post
Let's start you off with a 2 liter enema twice to get you nice and clean. Then I want you to use that large dildo again in 7 stages of heaven. A thrust counts as most of the way out and most of the way in (balls deep if you can).

Stage 1 will be 5 minutes of 60bpm.
Stage 2 is 2 minutes of 30bpm.
Stage 3 will be another 5 minutes at 120bpm.
Stage 4 is 2 minutes at 60bpm.
Stage 5 is 5 minutes at 180bpm.
Stage 6 is 2 minutes at 60bpm.
Stage 7 is 5 minutes as fast as you can.

After these give yourself a 500ml enema and hold it with the dildo buried inside you. Wear your gf's panties to help hold them for 30 minutes while you watch a show or play a video game.
I did this one last night but was so exhausted/ got carried away by the end I couldn’t reply…

So I started with the enema all seemed fine, the second one the cramps where really bad it felt like the water had gone really deep into me, after release I started the fucking… not going to lie the first 5 minutes of 60 bpm where a little gross I clearly hadn’t fully cleaned myself out and the pounding with my huge dildo made me release some more dirty enema onto the bathroom floor where I was lying.

I cleaned up then started the 30 bpm a welcome break gently easing me in. Then the 120. This started to feel like I was really being used the speed was so fast the lube went creamy and my ass kept spawning my hole trying to force the dildo out against me forcing it back in over and over… this same patter continued for the rest of it right to the as fast as I can section my ass trying to permanently force the dildo out gaping and pushing whilst I continued to pound it back in, it really started to ache towards the end!

Afte the intense fucking was over I gave myself the final enema forced the dildo back into me and put my girlfriends panties on… unfortunately the enema didn’t last long it soon leaked around the disco and soaked through the panties. After the torturous and painful 30 mins I got carried away masturbating and inserted my huge plug leaving me feeling dirty and used…

Great and exhausting dare!

The following user says Thank You to mowgli747 for this post:
Old 11-27-2022, 12:52 AM   #23
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissyxresser View Post
I have the whole day to myself so will be trying this one today! I'll report back. 3 hours holding seems impossible though!

Old 11-27-2022, 04:34 AM   #24
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissyxresser View Post
Okay so I just completed this one... well kind of.

So I went ahead and gave myself a couple of enemas to clean myself out a little then filled myself until I couldnt take anymore and sat on my lubed up large silicone plug.

The water washed away a lot of the lube but with a bit of force it finally popped in with only a little pain.

Immediately I knew I wouldn't last the 3 hours... straight away my ass started spasming and my stomach cramping. I got back into bed and squirmed for around ten minutes before I got too scared I was going to accidently mess the bed, so I set my laptop up at the end of the bath to watch something to try and distract myself and continued lying in the empty bath.

About 5 minutes later I physically couldnt hold it any longer and acidently exploded in the bath the plug flying out and the gross enema all over me. Determined to not fail entirely I cleaned myself up and re administered a much smaller enema, and forced the plug back into me. That was two and a half hours ago so with the first (less sucessfull) half hour thats 3 whole hours plugged with an enema in me! Despite being easier with the smaller enema I was still squirming around and got so horny that I put my cage on as I dont trust myself.. then I dont know what came over me but for the first time ever tried cross dressing properly, feel very naughty and embarrassed. Im sat here writing this with the plug still in, the cage on panties, tights, a short latex skirt, bra, turtle neck top and a wig. I may undress soon as I feel very nervous being like this!

I'm going to release the rest of the enema now but will put the plug back in. I have the whole day to myself so looking forward to the next dare!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, bondage, butt plug, enema, wedgies