Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-22-2019, 02:49 PM   #1771
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Today started decent but did end well.

Due to a certain event, i had to wear tights to work. I just got them yesterday. The feeling of having them on was good.

After work I made dinner. Only meat and veggies this time. lots of veggies. And a decent dessert. Did edge some after too.

After some time i was ready to do my exercises. rowed for 5 minutes and was tired after, could have gone longer, but not an extra 5 minutes.

After that it was time for some cornertime and has my clothespins on my nipples again. They didn't hurt as much, but pulling them of makes me a bit horny.

Later in the evening puppy talked with other people and felt a bit better, and then spanked myself 300 times. Now it is almost time to head to bed.

Good night.

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 02:32 PM   #1772
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Feeling even a bit better today, but disappointed in something else.

After work I had some time before going to make dinner. Thus I went for some cornertime. But different today. I put in my ballgag and attached my clothespins. Next it was time to put on my hood and go on my knees.

While i sat on my knees I edged 4 times in this situation. But I didn't count. So the time afterwards took long, and I didn't know how long.

After dinner and some time passing and waiting for a package that stll hasn't come I rowed for 5 miutes. Rowed under average, but the total is still over average.

Eventually I spanked my balls with my hairbrush 20 times. 10 to each all. They hurt.

Later in the evening I had some puppytime and licked my paws a few times it felt strange but good XD.

And afterwards I spanked myself. 10 times this time with my ruler and ther 300 times with my flogger again.

Now it is almost time to get to bed. Good night

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 01-24-2019, 03:00 PM   #1773
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Not that much has happened today. Went to work, had dinner, edged a few times after dinner. Did some groceries and got home again.

At home i rowed again and went above average. So that was good.

Then I did my cornertime. This time I turned the clothespins 90 degrees before putting them on for a different experience. One of them slipped off after moving my body around a bit.

And at the end of the evening I spanked myself 300 times. Good night.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 01-25-2019, 04:52 PM   #1774
Pariahterror
Prodigy

It is evening again and a little bit late.

Today I had work again and saw a package should have been delivered to a dropp off point. not. Still saying I could pick it up at 13:00

And for some reason I didn't know a game of DND was being held, but i got in and it was fun and long. Just before the game and after me knowing it began soon I did my last cornertime for the week.

After the session it was time for me to do some exercises. Manages to do 50 squats and 60 situps before the five minutes were over. Then my spanking came along and now it is time to head to bed.

Good night

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 01-25-2019, 10:49 PM   #1775
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Takes alot to keep doing tasks, reporting when so few respond; good effort Puppy!

How many tasks do you have renaming, are you denied until all tasks are complete?

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (1/2)
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 04:54 PM   #1776
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Yay, a repond XD

Still have to do some tasks and need to update my blog. The main things are linewriting and fucking my ass.

Mainly had a lazy day I thought but walked a lot instead. Went for a bit of shopping for some stuff and got myself a bikini as well. But you will see one time. Want to go swimming with it now.

And in the evening I was just wearing it the whole time feeling nice and all. had some fetching time very late and did my spanking after.

Now thinking of heading to bed soon.

And these reports help me with my reports of every two days.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 01-27-2019, 02:35 PM   #1777
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Today wasn't a good day and don't really want to talk about it. i did my edges and spanking and for the rest nothing. As ordered i should add something positive to each report. But that is hard.

But I did talk some and introduced some to a kinky game I played a long time ago and now played a bit again.

Good night

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 01-28-2019, 03:59 PM   #1778
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Today my day started slow, was a bit slow at work as well, butI know what i will be doing tomorrow, thus I can do stuff well.

Today I tried to solve one of my things that got me down, unfortunately I have to wait a few days now before I know something. I did cycle some to get to that point, thus some exercise as well.

After dinner I did some edges and went with ding my dishes. Then it was up to me to clean my room. Cleaned it for 30 minutes and I was done.

Next it was time for some fun, I made some pictures for the dare of the month, including some linewriting. 15 more lines are added.

it was pretty fun, shared some uneditied photos, another day I will edit them.

Later I spanked myself and did some more edges.

Good night

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 01-29-2019, 03:11 PM   #1779
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Today at work I knew what to do and that was positive. Was done with the things I thought of before lunch. After lunch did some other stuff.

Come later than planned at home and called a bit to solve some stuff but didn't succeed. Need to wait even longer now. Planning in my head to do something tomorrow.

After dinner I went for my cornertime and when my time was done i pulled of the clothespins and they were more painful than I remember XD.

Did have to do some groceries as well and did them, got for multiple days. So I don't really have to go to the stores soon.

Late in the evening I went to do my exercises and felt full of energy somehow but still feeling tired. Had a 5 minute row. I felt a bit tired after, but also not as tired.

Then it was time for my spankings. Did all 300 again and am thinking of getting a new flogger. It has doe lots of spankings.

As for the positive thing for today. Did take some more action and shared some pictures, still need to edit them though.

Good night.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 01-30-2019, 02:56 PM   #1780
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Today it was a decent day at work. Did some stuff. And there was a report I had to adjust since it wasn't something looking professional. Thus that took a bit of time.

I had some relaxing time after work and edged a lot after dinner. But eventually it was time for exercises. i rowed for 10 minutes again and was pretty tired after. But stayed at a good pase and above average.

next it was time for some cornertime. This time I added even more clothespins and liked it.

Later in the evening I spanked myself again 300 times. It can go pretty quickly.

As for the positive thing. I edited my pictures and got some compliments already. They will be added to the dare of the month tomorrow.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 01-31-2019, 02:26 PM   #1781
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Today at work wasn't that nice. There is one colleague who is feeling arrogant. So I had to listen to a lot of muic to calm down, in the meanwhile other music was being played as well

To get some joy I went to a shoestore and looked for ladies footwear and see if there was any in my size. But unfortunately didn't see anything. I hope I will be daring enough to talk to an employee next time.

And then went for some groceries and got home to have some dinner. After dinner I went for some edging and relaxing.

Not long after I went for my cornertime again. Then it was time for some puppytime. But due to my arm suddenly hurting somewhat this morning, I can't move on the ground on all fours anymore. Will get well soon I hope.

Then i did myspankings. They didn't hurt as much anymore but did feel good. My arm didn't really help as well.

Then at last I did some exercises. No rowing but some squats and situps this time. Will feel them tomorrow again.

Good night.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

The following user says Thank You to Pariahterror for this post:
Old 02-01-2019, 05:42 PM   #1782
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Today was a decent day at work. Did some stuff and it went well. Prepared some stuff for tomorrow.

After work I had some dinner and edged a bit. Then I went to the store to get something for my elbow. It has been hurting a bit. Feels like muscle stuff.

When I got home i did some cornertime and had some tiger balm on my dick head. Felt different good and torturous.

It was almost time for a DND game which was very fun. Did my puppy time just before and was in time for it.

During the break I spanked myself 300 times and went back to it. It is time to go to bed. Good night.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 02-02-2019, 03:42 PM   #1783
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Today i went to work as well. I know it is a saturday, but my manager is happy wih me and now could do some private stuff rather than be at work for a long time.

After work i relaxed and eventually had dinner.

Later in the evening i did my fetching. The stuff i use to help my arm is working. Still feel small bits, but it isn't as bad.

Then I had my spankings before another game of dungeons and dragons. These games are the high points of my week. I get social and have fun as well. Really need to restart the creation of my campaign.

Just now I did some exercise. Squats, situps and jumping jacks. I feel great after doing them.

Time to head to bed and sleep some. Didn't get a lot last night XD

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 02-03-2019, 02:53 PM   #1784
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Today I tried some relaxing and trying to wake up late. and I faile.

I did a little bit of cleaning and tried to have some fun. Eventually I had hanged everything up and went to the city centre.

There I walked around mainly looking for some heels to wear and maybe some other stuff. Walked and looked a lot. Near closing time I asked a shop assistant if they had heels my size. Unfortunately not. Will have to look further in a city maybe to find some.

Then I did some groceries and went home. Had dinner and edged some.

Later in the evening I did my cornertime and went for exercises after. Not daring to go on my rowing maching, so situps and squats will have to do.

Eventually i spanked myself as well and relaxed also.

The positive thing was that I asked for some heels and went looking for them. I even suggested they were for me. Seems i am getting more daring. Wanted to go to the lake, but it was too cold and thus decided against.

Good night

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 02-04-2019, 03:05 PM   #1785
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Time for another update here.

Did go to work and got home. Did some relaxing before going for groceries. Then I cooked my dinner.

After dinner it was time to edge, got an order to edge from anal 3 times. And dan it made me horny. I really know to hit the spot and it was damn good and hard. Didn't want to stop, but I had to. Was done after 10 minutes of fucking myself.

Then I had a meeting and did a few edges during. When it ended i could finally do some other stuff.

I spanked myself first and then did my exercises, still some squats and situps. Have been wearing my cuff and don't want to g rowing and make them sweaty.

Good night

Ps. Positive things. Had written some things on my body this morning. The following words are on my body: "silly puppy" , "Denied slut", "whore" and "Panties" with a pink/red heart on the I

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Last edited by Pariahterror; 02-04-2019 at 03:15 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk