Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-23-2020, 07:23 AM   #1
Sonia_96

Talking 23/F looking for rules and dares

hey all its been awhile and i just got back and have some free time to myself starting in exactly a few hours time later when i wake up the next day, i will be able to be fully under rules and tasking to obey and follow for at least 48 hours to 72 hours depending on how it goes.

feel free to give me any rule and task to obey and follow

what i am ok and able to do for my rules and tasking etc

- clothing/underwear control
- toilet control
- corner time
- exercise
- drinking rules
- eating rules
- sleep rules
- toilet rules
- buying/shopping rules if i happen to go out for food
- stress position training etc
- training rules etc
- getting degraded or humiliated

list of tools and items i have with me
- ropes for bondage < any picture reference would help if u have one for me to replicate >
- thumbtacks
- diy open ring mouth gag
- household items
- bucket that can hold up to 12 kg of water at least when full
- black perm marker
- bottle to contain pee
- diy collar
- uncooked rice
- paper and pen for writing lines if needed
- a mirror if that helps to make something out of it for anyone out there
- bar of soap

if anyone wants to remain anonymous but wants to give me rules and task i am willing to help post here the rules and task i was given in pm ~

My Likes, Dislike and Limit

~ PM DARES ~ feel free to add more pm dares

My Office Rules 2023 Feel free to add more rules

Last edited by Sonia_96; 07-23-2020 at 08:03 AM.
Sonia_96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 12:18 PM   #2
NotMe237
getDare Sweetheart

I dare you to strip down to just panties and give yourself an enema. Then get into a jock lock wedgie and tie your hands together. You are not allowed to untie your hands until the enema comes out.

The task is to get out of the jock lock and make it to a safe place before the enema spews out and all over you. If you fail let me know so you can receive your punishment

Likes - Wedgies, Embarrassment, Exhibitionism, Edging w/ payoff
Dislikes - Pain
Limits - Other People, Pee/Poop, Pics/Vids
Willing to do - Anal, Hidden Public, Self-Facial

Stack me up with edges

PM Dares
NotMe237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 12:33 PM   #3
johank
getDare Sweetheart

Default dare

Hey! I have some hidden bondage dares for you.

1. Breast bondage. Go for a walk in a public place while tits bound as follows: Tie your tits (each tit separately and rope close to body. ) strong enough to keep the rope in place. Wear a bra (tighter is better) and shirt and a skirt/dress. If this would be too visible, use not so tight shirt or dress or wear a jacket

2. Knee bondage. Bound your legs just above the knees tightly together. Wear a long dress/skirt to cover up the ropes. And heels! (maybe a long pencil stile skirt/dress that is tight at knees will work best. It will make the bondage slightly more invisible and also the walking will looks more natural, as the skirt/dress itself limits the movement of legs) When bound and dressed, you should go for a drink in a bar or etc for at least 10-15 min.

J
johank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 01:45 PM   #4
Haunted
getDare Sweetheart

ok, here is what I want you to try: a combination of self suspension with torture, using the water bucket to pull a rope between your pussy lips. It would be a combination of these two pictures here:

1: https://pruchan.files.wordpress.com/...2766.jpg?w=500

2: https://bondage-me.cc/wp-content/upl..._1629.mp4-.jpg

Pm me if you need help with the ins and outs of how exactly to make it happen.

The bucket should be, of course, completely full and hanging.

For the suspension itself you'll need a bar above your head and a ring where to tie the rope in front of you.

As an added bonus, it would be interesting if you did it while in a full bladder, and not allowed to go down before being in complete desperation. From which point you should start counting down from 500.

Clamps on nipples and pussy lips would also be a nice touch.

Tell me how many minutes you lasted and if you managed to hold it till the end. I'd say if you don't, you must lick the floor clean as a punishment.

This one was gloriously performed by Miss Public: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=371788
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 01:59 PM   #5
Sonia_96

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotMe237 View Post
I dare you to strip down to just panties and give yourself an enema. Then get into a jock lock wedgie and tie your hands together. You are not allowed to untie your hands until the enema comes out.

The task is to get out of the jock lock and make it to a safe place before the enema spews out and all over you. If you fail let me know so you can receive your punishment
hey hey ! thanks for the dare but i am unable to do an enema for the time that i have, but i will adjust it accordingly by drinking water till i need to pee badly and put myself in a jock lock and tying my hands for this task, thanks for the task, will do it later as i have completed one task for hidden bondage

Quote:
Originally Posted by johank View Post
Hey! I have some hidden bondage dares for you.

1. Breast bondage. Go for a walk in a public place while tits bound as follows: Tie your tits (each tit separately and rope close to body. ) strong enough to keep the rope in place. Wear a bra (tighter is better) and shirt and a skirt/dress. If this would be too visible, use not so tight shirt or dress or wear a jacket

2. Knee bondage. Bound your legs just above the knees tightly together. Wear a long dress/skirt to cover up the ropes. And heels! (maybe a long pencil stile skirt/dress that is tight at knees will work best. It will make the bondage slightly more invisible and also the walking will looks more natural, as the skirt/dress itself limits the movement of legs) When bound and dressed, you should go for a drink in a bar or etc for at least 10-15 min.

J
thank you for the task, i went ahead to do this task first, i was able to do the task and go for a walk in public for about maybe 45-55 minutes, walking while being bounded tightly, while wearing a choice of my dress which was sleeveless and down to cover my knees , a slight outline of the rope could be seen at the side of my chest as well as the knee area, as i was walking and took a bus for a few stop farther and farther away from my home and deep into public area where many people is, as i get off the bus 5-15 minutes later, i tried to walk back home as fast as i could to avoid being stared at as my rope was a little obvious on the dress i choose, but was limited by my knee and had to walk like a penguin, because of the knee bondage restricting me to even lift my legs up :P, it became like an exercise and a torture as i started to take an intense time walking and walking until i reach back home, which by the time was starting to sweat from trying to rush back home, i had fun doing this task , sadly i am unable to do the last part of the task which is to drink in a bar as i have restrictions

Last edited by Sonia_96; 07-23-2020 at 02:02 PM.
Old 07-23-2020, 03:43 PM   #6
Keiichi18
getDare Sweetheart

Here's some rules to start.
1. When you wake up to a die twice. Add the results and multiple by 3. That's how many edges you must complete that day.

2. You can only wear clothing you manage to fully insert into your pussy. You can have an out for this rule. To wear clothes you cannot insert fully you will edge with it but rubbing yourself with the piece of clothing twice these do not count towards your daily total from rule 1. You will then smack your clit 20 times.

3. If you choose to wear panties they must be pulled up tightly against your clit.

Here a task.
Put rice in your heels and put the heels on at least 3 inches.
Stuff your pussy with something heavy.
Stand in front of a wall feet 1 foot apart and 1 foot away from the wall. Knees against the wall holder a quarter.
Nipples need to be pressing against the wall with thumbtacks sharp end towards each nipple. Your stomach cannot touch the wall.

In this position you will right lines: I'm a naughty slut that will do anything to be degraded. 20 times in print and 20 times in cursive.

For each time a quarter falls it's 20 smacks to each butt check.
For each time a thumbtack falls 20 smacks to each nipple.
For each time your stomach touches the wall 20 snaps with a rubber band to your clit.

If you complete this perfectly your reward is to complete 5 edges within 20 minutes.

Enjoy.

Last edited by Keiichi18; 07-23-2020 at 03:51 PM.
Keiichi18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 04:29 PM   #7
Thifr
getDare Succubus

Default .

I told you I'll post, here it is.

When I saw ''Stress Position'', I thought why not impose you this training.

Once a day, I let you decide when it's the more appropriate time, prepare an ice-cold water plastic glass to put on your back. You can help yourself with a book or something strong to slide under the plastic glass.
You'll must assume the table position and put the full plastic glass on your back. Check this pic. Do it naked.
Start with 2 minutes the first day. Add one minute by day.
Assume the position or be wet with the ice-cold water. If you can't hold the time, ask me some punishment...

Only 18+
Thifr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 05:19 PM   #8
NotMe237
getDare Sweetheart

I also think you should not be allowed clothes while at home unless for a dare. And when you go out you must insert the household item of your choosing into your asshole until you get home

Likes - Wedgies, Embarrassment, Exhibitionism, Edging w/ payoff
Dislikes - Pain
Limits - Other People, Pee/Poop, Pics/Vids
Willing to do - Anal, Hidden Public, Self-Facial

Stack me up with edges

PM Dares
NotMe237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 06:51 PM   #9
Lyb
getDare Addict

Get naked except for your highest heels, collar and gag and edge. Put clothespins on your nipples and squat on a table or chair in front of a window with your hands behind your head, elbows wide, legs spread as far as possible, heels as close to each other as you can, back straight, lights on and the clothespins on your nipples tied to the bucket full of water so that you can't stand up without ripping the clamps off. Stay like this twice a day for 5mn without moving. Imagine being used as decoration by a dom

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 06:11 AM   #10
Thifr
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thifr View Post

Once a day, I let you decide when it's the more appropriate time, prepare an ice-cold water plastic glass to put on your back. You can help yourself with a book or something strong to slide under the plastic glass.
You'll must assume the table position and put the full plastic glass on your back. Check this pic. Do it naked.
Assume the position or be wet with the ice-cold water. If you can't hold the time, ask me some punishment...
Thought to that earlyer, if you want to spice it more, use hot water...

Only 18+
Thifr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 04:55 PM   #11
Sonia_96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiichi18 View Post
Here's some rules to start.
1. When you wake up to a die twice. Add the results and multiple by 3. That's how many edges you must complete that day.

2. You can only wear clothing you manage to fully insert into your pussy. You can have an out for this rule. To wear clothes you cannot insert fully you will edge with it but rubbing yourself with the piece of clothing twice these do not count towards your daily total from rule 1. You will then smack your clit 20 times.

3. If you choose to wear panties they must be pulled up tightly against your clit.
Enjoy.

Here a task.
Put rice in your heels and put the heels on at least 3 inches.
Stuff your pussy with something heavy.
Stand in front of a wall feet 1 foot apart and 1 foot away from the wall. Knees against the wall holder a quarter.
Nipples need to be pressing against the wall with thumbtacks sharp end towards each nipple. Your stomach cannot touch the wall.

In this position you will right lines: I'm a naughty slut that will do anything to be degraded. 20 times in print and 20 times in cursive.

For each time a quarter falls it's 20 smacks to each butt check.
For each time a thumbtack falls 20 smacks to each nipple.
For each time your stomach touches the wall 20 snaps with a rubber band to your clit.

If you complete this perfectly your reward is to complete 5 edges within 20 minutes.
hello yesterday i rolled 4*3 = 12 edge, today i rolled 3*3 = 9 for my edges

for number 2 well its obvious the only thing i can insert fully would only be my panties so whenever i needed to go out i had to always edge with my dress since its the obvious choice to prevent myself from hitting my clit and edging too many time per pieces, and because of rule no.3 i had to literally feel the sting on my crotch when i pulled my panties up

for the task i will try to do it today

Quote:
I also think you should not be allowed clothes while at home unless for a dare. And when you go out you must insert the household item of your choosing into your asshole until you get home

yes i have been naked throughout from start to end unless a task requires clothes

Last edited by Sonia_96; 07-24-2020 at 04:57 PM.
Old 07-24-2020, 04:56 PM   #12
Sonia_96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thifr View Post

You'll must assume the table position and put the full plastic glass on your back. Check this Do it naked.
this task was fine i did it yesterday for 2minute holding the table position with a glass filled with cold water, though i must say it was very chilly as the water spill and hit my back making me try to move and react to the cold to spill more, i manage to last on my table position for 2 minutes and had about 70% of ice cold glass when i ended the task, will be doing 3 minute today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
Get naked except for your highest heels, collar and gag and edge. Put clothespins on your nipples and squat on a table or chair in front of a window with your hands behind your head, elbows wide, legs spread as far as possible, heels as close to each other as you can, back straight, lights on and the clothespins on your nipples tied to the bucket full of water so that you can't stand up without ripping the clamps off. Stay like this twice a day for 5mn without moving. Imagine being used as decoration by a dom
heyhey <3 i love this task it was humiliating yet stressful being in this position like a furniture, the worst part is its twice a day , especially when my feet are close to each other while my knees are open wide same as my elbow, basically i was like open up yet only in a position where i am literally being supported in a tight area, not to mention i had to rip off the clamps if i wanted to stand, throughout the 5 minutes of the task, my legs is shaking from time to time, wanting myself to stand up from time to time whenever i see people that might be walking pass outside my window, i always tend to try stand up to hide, but as i was about to stand up abit my nipples got tugged so i just go with the flow and stay in this position till the timer rings, once timer ring, i literally just drop on my knees and removed the clamps before i close the curtain and rub my sore body from the pose i was holding, i did it once in the afternoon and once at night, will be doing the same for today !

The following 2 users say Thank You to Sonia_96 for this post:
Old 07-24-2020, 04:59 PM   #13
Sonia_96

Quote:

i manage to get to pee without making a mess when i was trying get out of my jocklock wedgie, when i was in need to pee it took me a few minutes of struggling but it was enjoyable doing this

Old 07-24-2020, 05:12 PM   #14
Lyb
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia_96 View Post

heyhey <3 i love this task it was humiliating yet stressful being in this position like a furniture, the worst part is its twice a day , especially when my feet are close to each other while my knees are open wide same as my elbow, basically i was like open up yet only in a position where i am literally being supported in a tight area, not to mention i had to rip off the clamps if i wanted to stand, throughout the 5 minutes of the task, my legs is shaking from time to time, wanting myself to stand up from time to time whenever i see people that might be walking pass outside my window, i always tend to try stand up to hide, but as i was about to stand up abit my nipples got tugged so i just go with the flow and stay in this position till the timer rings, once timer ring, i literally just drop on my knees and removed the clamps before i close the curtain and rub my sore body from the pose i was holding, i did it once in the afternoon and once at night, will be doing the same for today !
Im glad you enjoyed it! If you get too comfortable you can increase the time or tie your labia to your ankles with clothespins.

Next time you do it line up all your shoes and hump them until they're soaking wet. The time after that lick them all clean it should make you appreciate the stress position even more.

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lyb for this post:
Old 07-25-2020, 01:57 PM   #15
Keiichi18
getDare Sweetheart

Rules:
1. Everytime you go to leave your house a hold must be filled. Either your mouth or pussy or ass. But it came be the same hope twice in a row.

2. Take a stiff bristle toothbrush and use it to scrub directly on your clit for 5 minutes nonstop. You will do 3 of these each day.

3. Once a day you will pee without removing your panties. When you are done put the panties in your mouth and use a rubber band in your clit 20 times. You will then put the panties back on.

Task.
Take a sliver of fresh ginger and press it in your clit. You may edge however you like.

Take another sliver of ginger and put it in your pussy and smack your clit with a ruler it a belt 23 times.

Use another piece of ginger in your ass and edge again by rubbing your clit.

You can only removed the ginger after you've completed all 3 things.
Keiichi18 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control a slave, dares, rules, suffer, tasks