Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-13-2018, 09:33 AM   #1
masochistic-brat

Default 18f, sub- dare, punish and give me rules

Hiya,

I would appreciate it if you could give me dares, punishments and rules to help me with motivation. I plan to get fit this summer so need tasks (pain, humiliation, degradation, etc) to motivate me. Also I'm writing a story and need tasks to help motivate me to update it. I also need tasks to help motivate me to tidy my room.

Please help this slut stop being so lazy. Do your worst! (Within limits)

Thank you!
Xx

Last edited by masochistic-brat; 07-13-2018 at 10:28 AM.
masochistic-brat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 10:24 AM   #2
ilovegags

To help a slut get fit, I would suggest some workout! That's why, you're going to(you may choose one):
- you will go running everyday for at least 30 mins
- you will go to the gym for 1 hour every 2 days

Sluts should also tidy and keep clean: their bodies and their rooms! That's why you have to:
- shave your pussy every week, keep your body clean, wash your clothes(instead of just leaving them all around your room).
- you will tidy your room every week as well, all things should be clear. You may be a messy, filthy slut, but your room should look clean! lol

If you fail any of those rules, as a punishment you have to:
-go commando for 3 days(not if you're on period)
-ask getdare for 5 body writings that you're going to write and leave on your body for a day!

If you fail 2 of your rules, you will have to piss naked, on all fours like a pet as a punishment! It can be done under the shower or in the tub to keep it clean.
ilovegags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 10:30 AM   #3
masochistic-brat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovegags View Post
To help a slut get fit, I would suggest some workout! That's why, you're going to(you may choose one):
- you will go running everyday for at least 30 mins
- you will go to the gym for 1 hour every 2 days

Sluts should also tidy and keep clean: their bodies and their rooms! That's why you have to:
- shave your pussy every week, keep your body clean, wash your clothes(instead of just leaving them all around your room).
- you will tidy your room every week as well, all things should be clear. You may be a messy, filthy slut, but your room should look clean! lol

If you fail any of those rules, as a punishment you have to:
-go commando for 3 days(not if you're on period)
-ask getdare for 5 body writings that you're going to write and leave on your body for a day!

If you fail 2 of your rules, you will have to piss naked, on all fours like a pet as a punishment! It can be done under the shower or in the tub to keep it clean.
Thank you! I will start these rules as of tomorrow and post reports of how they are going
Old 07-13-2018, 10:31 AM   #4
ilovegags

Good girl,enjoy!
ilovegags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 07:26 PM   #5
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Spend 30 minutes hog tied with a vibrator in you and a solid or gag in your mouth. You may not cum. Do this once, every other day. How are the pigtails?
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 06:50 AM   #6
masochistic-brat

Pmed dares and rules:
1. I must do a front and back on wedgie myself each morning and do 20 squats while wedgied.
2. After daily squats I must do sit ups. Each time I sit up, hold it and run my clit for 10 seconds. I must repeat 25 times and add five more sit ups each week
3. Start and end each day with 10 pushups, 10 situps and 10 squats. My goal is to add 10 to each of these numbers by the end of each week. If I fail, my maximum number for that week is my new starting number for the next week. Failure to reach my goal will result in 100 spanks to my ass and 100 spanks to my inner thighs with a wooden spoon.
4. I must complete a 30 minute exercise routine before I am allowed to cum that day
5. 30 normal crunches and 20 to each side and the kinky part 3 times a week hold my hairbrush down and ride it like a dick for 20 minutes hard
Old 07-14-2018, 02:35 PM   #7
dreamingevil2

Well to help make sure you get up everyday to your open pussy slap it with a good tool like a wooden spoon or ruler. If it doesn't make you jump do it again but harder.

Clearly you should also take photos of yourself for yourself once a day so you can see how your body is changing with your rules.

Likes: nipple torture, edging, orgasm control, bondage, pain,anal, ice

dislike (punishment): sounding, hard pain, messy, long term anal/denial

Limits: Public, family, illegal, kids, bleeding, needles, fire, scat, cam, work, school, enema

My PM Dares
dreamingevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
degradation, harsh, humiliation, punishment, suffer