Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-12-2014, 12:43 PM   #1
0username0

Default Make me suffer.

I have to be quite though, people are home.

I'd really like some oral training and humiliation too but dont know how to go about it. All the dildo like objects I have are hard.
Items: household items*, small syringe/pump, various clamps, rope, dildo-like objects, icyhot/toothpaste.
* = hard to do/get when people are around.
0username0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 12:53 PM   #2
onipran
getDare Devil

okay, then try a banana or wrap a pen with a towel and wrap one end with tape to make a towel dick and can try oral.
Old 09-12-2014, 01:15 PM   #3
0username0

I will try the towel thing, that's a good idea. How should I service my new toy?
Items: household items*, small syringe/pump, various clamps, rope, dildo-like objects, icyhot/toothpaste.
* = hard to do/get when people are around.
Old 09-12-2014, 01:19 PM   #4
onipran
getDare Devil

You can suck it at first until your mouth gets dry, and i hope if you can orgasm using it and wrap your cum/pussy juice around it, you can then have a nice taste of sucking this to drink your own juice
Old 09-12-2014, 02:00 PM   #5
0username0

Unfortunately the tape thing didn't work. It created sharp edges so I'm stuck with the smoothest "dildo" I can find or my fingers. My mouth doesn't really get dry and I save orgasm dares till the end (or I lose interest), so I will suck my dildo or juice soaked fingers during dares until they stop.
Old 09-12-2014, 02:09 PM   #6
onipran
getDare Devil

Sorry it did not work, you can try putting two or more socks over a dildo to make it soft

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
oral, pain, suffer