Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 10-12-2013, 08:20 PM   #1471
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

You should triple diaper up and have nothing but the diapers on for 6 hours. If you have an enema or suppositories every time you mess or wet you have to do another enema or suppository.

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 09:44 AM   #1472
kaliara

Stuff 10 marshmallows up your butt and put on a diaper. If you release the marshmallows before 30 minutes is up you need to remain in that messy diaper for an hour AND you need to spend the next day in diapers as well using them for all of your buisness. If you change more than twice in the second day, you need to spend a third day in diapers as well. Good luck!

Like:
wedgie, cum, anal play, dice dare, enema, masturbaton, some cam pics/vids, feminization, sissification, peeing, minor cbt, diapers, chastity

Dislikes
extreme pain, eating bodily excrement, messy

Will do any dice dare PM'ed to me and will send you one back with your likes!
kaliara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 07:24 PM   #1473
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

You should put on thick diapers and wear a dress or a skirt over them. Go out into public and buy some another pack of diapers.

---

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
Old 10-21-2013, 04:59 AM   #1474
diaperslave86

you have 3 diapers to last you 48 hours, full use can chane when you want but only 3 times!!
diaperslave86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 05:05 AM   #1475
ShawnaMTF

Wear three diapers at once and then go outside for a walk. If you walk for more then an hour then you can remover the outer two and then only have to pee in one left on. If you walk for less then the hour then you can only change once you have pooped in the diapers and licked pee from the outer most diaper.

Hate( AKA limites) unlocking my chastity(forced to add), pain so no iceyhot/tooth paste lube or stuff like that, also no public so no cam/pics/going outside ( hiden is ok) no eating or drinking anything that come out of my body( cum is ok )

PM Dares
ShawnaMTF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 06:15 PM   #1476
subguy4

Drink 2 liters of water and hold your pee in as long as possible. When you are about to have an accident, go in your shower fully clothed and release a spurt of pee for 2 mississippi seconds, then stop the flow and count to 10 mississippi then repeat. Do this until your bladder is empty. Now take a shower and get cleaned up. When done, put on a diaper and repeat the same process of drinking, holding, and releasing. Then re-diaper, drink two liters of water, then stay in that diaper for 4 hours. Change then go to bed in a diaper. Drink 1 liter of water when you wake up. Wear this diaper for 6 hours then you are done.
Toys
subguy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 07:49 PM   #1477
stingray98
Account Banned

Wear a diaper for 36 hrs then clean yourself up real good.
anything not in my limits i will be willing to try.
Kik: stingrayof16
Looking for ABDL mommy kik or skype me for more info.
stingray98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 04:25 AM   #1478
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

Wear a diaper and edge every hour on the dot for a whole day... no bathroom breaks are allowed, that's what the diaper is for. No diaper changes are allowed until you wake up the following morning. Before you go to bed, you must edge twice. When you wake up, you must cum before you change.

Love: diapers, discreet public, pee, desperation, forced wetting, losing bladder control, bathroom restrictions, pee control, Forced Orgasms, Vibrators, Edging.

Limits: Full public, scat play, anal, nips, family, humiliation, nude, illegal, eating poop, drinking pee, pics, cum eating, crossdressing.

Toys:Vibrating wand, Lovense prostate massager, diapers, handcuffs, rope, belt.
Iam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 07:59 AM   #1479
Sissy-Ashley
Account Banned

you must stay 24 hour in a diaper and you cant change but if you have not pooped at the end of the 24 hour you must add a day in diapers
Dislikes: Family, Blood, Permanent,
Old 10-26-2013, 01:36 PM   #1480
anybody

Okay. You must wear a diaper for the night, and before you go to sleep you had to drink at least 3 glasses of water....or more, try to wake up wet. You may not get up before you have wetted.

Sorry for bad english x)
And i have diapers now just forgot to update sign

soft limits (punishments): cbt, heavy spanking, messy diapers, enema(for long period holding), chastity, hidden puplic.

hard limits: family, friends, full puplic, permanent marks, blood, illegal.

toys: butt plugs: small, medium, big and one that inflates and vibrates.
enema bag
ring gag and ball gag and also pacifier.
ropes, velcro wrist cuffs
household stuff
anybody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 05:52 PM   #1481
Ollie289
Account Banned

Use the same diaper for a week

dislike (punishment), public, orgasm denial, cum eating, facials

No limits

I <3 CROSSDRESSING

I'm a little sissy boy

MistressMelly owns me
Ollie289 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 07:10 PM   #1482
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

Ollie you need to double diaper and then get you some ketchup and bananas. You need at least 3 bananas. Put some ketchup in your ass before the first banana then insert it. Then some more ketchup for the next one and so on. You must hold it in for atleast 2 hours and then edge before you poop.

---

---
Old 10-26-2013, 07:29 PM   #1483
stingray98
Account Banned

take a suppository then then shove a banana up your butt then diaper up see how long you last.
anything not in my limits i will be willing to try.
Kik: stingrayof16
Looking for ABDL mommy kik or skype me for more info.
stingray98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 09:31 PM   #1484
TaiRaia
Baby Member

Put on a diaper then you have to edge your self in the diaper 3 times over an hour. If you fail to do this you need to wear the diaper for the rest of the day

- Blood,friends,public,illegal,perminant
TaiRaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 11:53 PM   #1485
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Roll 4 dies, that's the number of hours you are stuck in a diaper. You only get 1 change.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper