Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-21-2022, 12:18 PM   #1471
Come-Here

I think you've more than pleased all of us. You have been as wonderful as ever despite no edging allowed. I'm sure we will make up for that next time and maybe more.
Don't forget to drink.
Come-Here is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Come-Here for this post:
Old 05-21-2022, 09:33 PM   #1472
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Excellent session Ash, I'll have to read through it all later. But I can see everyone made sure you were well tickled and that your ass was used.

I can't wait to hear how the night out went.

You know Garder80 has mentioned a remote control vibe, the Hush plug (Well all the Lovense toys really, but what would you need with anything other than a butt plug now) have a sound feature. Imagine wearing that to the cinema next time.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2022, 01:31 AM   #1473
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon View Post
Excellent session Ash, I'll have to read through it all later. But I can see everyone made sure you were well tickled and that your ass was used.

I can't wait to hear how the night out went.

You know Garder80 has mentioned a remote control vibe, the Hush plug (Well all the Lovense toys really, but what would you need with anything other than a butt plug now) have a sound feature. Imagine wearing that to the cinema next time.
Very well tickled and very well used.

I couldn't stop squirming at the cinema, and it wasn't the movie that made me do it. The fact that I was plugged while around friends just turned me on so much! I kept subconsciously clenching at the plug with my ass and I swear I may have moaned a little once or twice. My rear was wonderfully sensitive from all the attention it had received. And I was constantly aware of the humiliating things written on my body under my clothes. The movie was engaging, but I often found myself distracted by fantasies of my friends finding out about the writing and the plug, and then using me as their toy. I have never thought about them that way before. My clit kept throbbing even when I was engrossed in the movie, and my panties were soaked through and through.

I haven't showered yet this morning so the writing is still there on my body, and it's keeping me unbelievably wet and throbbing. I have a few chores to complete right now, but I wouldn't be surprised if my arousal leads me back here in the afternoon for another session!

And I'm seriously considering starting to save up for the Hush plug.

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Limits: Pics, videos, poop, ABDL, breath play, illegal

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs

Last edited by TurnToAsh; 05-22-2022 at 01:43 AM.
TurnToAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to TurnToAsh for this post:
Old 05-22-2022, 02:00 AM   #1474
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

Thanks for telling us how you movie night went Ash. Happy to hear you were squirming in your seat and clenching on your plug A movie to remember for sure!

The Hush could be really interesting, getting you played with completely outside your own control. Ultimately up to you, but I would definitely make sure it gets it worth in getting your ass vibed both in private and public

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2022, 06:10 AM   #1475
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

I had taken the day off today for some personal work, which surprisingly took less time than I had expected. I now have the next 2.5 hours free, so if anyone needs a distraction from their Monday blues I'm here to entertain you...

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
Old 05-23-2022, 06:13 AM   #1476
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Happy to help you Ash.

Let's start by stuffing that ass of yours with a small plug. I am also going to make your day and stuff your pussy. Please insert a tampon if you have one on hand. Next give your clit 25 spanks with a wooden spoon. Start tickling your clit with the powder brush. do this for a minimum of 5 minutes. But don't stop unless you have to for another task.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 05-23-2022, 06:18 AM   #1477
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Happy to help you Ash.

Let's start by stuffing that ass of yours with a small plug. I am also going to make your day and stuff your pussy. Please insert a tampon if you have one on hand. Next give your clit 25 spanks with a wooden spoon. Start tickling your clit with the powder brush. do this for a minimum of 5 minutes. But don't stop unless you have to for another task.
Thank you Angelica, my ass is stuffed with the small plug. Much to my chagrin I don't use tampons so I don't have one at hand, please may I stuff my pussy with the dildo? It's been so long...

Orgasm Diary

Old 05-23-2022, 06:19 AM   #1478
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

Well we finally make a connection after a long time ... first take a rubber band and administer 25 high-intensity snaps to each nipple ... then put the nipple suckers on each nipple and leave them there until someone tells you to take them off ... now grab your riding crop ... hit your ass cheeks 25 times each .... then each tit 20 times ... then another 20 hits to the underside of each tit!
FrostbittenSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2022, 06:21 AM   #1479
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurnToAsh View Post
Thank you Angelica, my ass is stuffed with the small plug. Much to my chagrin I don't use tampons so I don't have one at hand, please may I stuff my pussy with the dildo? It's been so long...
Pity. Sorry, no. We'll just have to deal with you leaking. Add an extra 5 minutes of tickling time with the powder brush while I consider what to do next.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 05-23-2022, 06:25 AM   #1480
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Oh god I'm leaking so much already teh tickling is alreadyy driving me crazy I've done the first 5 minutes of it... looking forward to the tit torture as a distraction...

Orgasm Diary

Old 05-23-2022, 06:30 AM   #1481
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Let's make sure your windows are open.

1. Clamp your Nipples
2. Replace the plug in your ass with a dildo
3. Bounce up and down on the dildo 20 times.
4. Spank your clit 10 times with a wooden spoon.
5. Tickle your clit 25 times with the powder brush
5. Spank your clit 10 times with the wooden spoon
6. Circle your clit 20 times with the blender brush
7. Roll a pair of dice for X.
8. Repeat 3 to 6 X times. Adding 5 spanks each time.
9. Remove the nipple clamps and spank each nipple 10 times X
10. tickle your clit with the powder brush for X minutes.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
The following user says Thank You to Angelica_Kee_Zarcon for this post:
Old 05-23-2022, 06:32 AM   #1482
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostbittenSoul View Post
Well we finally make a connection after a long time ... first take a rubber band and administer 25 high-intensity snaps to each nipple ... then put the nipple suckers on each nipple and leave them there until someone tells you to take them off ... now grab your riding crop ... hit your ass cheeks 25 times each .... then each tit 20 times ... then another 20 hits to the underside of each tit!
The suckers are on myy stinging nipples I cann feel themm swelling nicely under their effect my ass and tits are burning from the spanks especially yhe sensitive underside of myy tits ohgodd the pain feels so good please torture my tits more!!!

Orgasm Diary

Old 05-23-2022, 06:32 AM   #1483
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Oh god I'm leaking so much already teh tickling is alreadyy driving me crazy I've done the first 5 minutes of it... looking forward to the tit torture as a distraction...
Well, there really isn't any reason you should stop to torture your tits. Put your brush in a cup again. That way you can hump the bristles while you torture your tits.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 05-23-2022, 06:35 AM   #1484
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Pity. Sorry, no. We'll just have to deal with you leaking. Add an extra 5 minutes of tickling time with the powder brush while I consider what to do next.
Ohgodd tickling my clit again this is so frustrating my pussy feels so ignored itt has been so long since itt was last filled I can't even remember when that was!!!

Orgasm Diary

Old 05-23-2022, 06:38 AM   #1485
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Ohgodd tickling my clit again this is so frustrating my pussy feels so ignored itt has been so long since itt was last filled I can't even remember when that was!!!
Poor thing. Maybe someone will be generous and let you fill your pussy today. You never know.

Personally, I'm going to concentrate on the tickle toy between your legs. But I might consider letting you edge later.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me

Advertisements
Kink Talk