Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-30-2019, 08:29 PM   #1426
SubbyFoxboi

Take a little more than the max dose of laxatives and time taking them so that they kick in a half hour before the dare.

You're gonna diaper up and wrap yourself in your blankets in bed, getting all cozy to watch a few hours of kids shows. Make sure you're looking all cute like a little sissy, and once in bed I want you to tie your ankles together and sit on your stomach. Every 15 minutes, you will push, trying to get your mess out for 2 seconds before trying to hold again. Once an hour passes, if you haven't messed, then go ahead, and watch one more hour. Afterwards, you may cum through the diaper, and try to lick the cum from the front of the diaper. Have fun~
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 06:01 PM   #1427
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Put on a diaper and Tutu, you're now a baby ballerina! You are to dance wherever you go for the next six hours. But don't forget, baby's need to stay hydrated, so drink a bottle of water every 20 minutes. Need to go after a bit? That's what the diaper is for. On every hour you must play and dance along to the dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy as well, copying the ballet from YouTube

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 11:19 PM   #1428
sissybabygirl
getDare Sweetheart

You will put on 10 diapers, cutting slits in the inner 9. You must wear this package for a full 24 hours and cannot take it off for any reason. You can reduce the time by doing tasks. You can only do each task once.
- Putting 6 ice cubes down your diaper, 3 down the front and 3 down the back = 1 hour
- Putting oatmeal in your diaper 3 times (three packets of oatmeal = 4 hours
- Cooking spaghetti and putting it down the back of your diaper = 3 hours
- Pouring chocolate pudding down you diaper = 1 hour
- Going outside your house for 10-40 minutes (weather permitting) = 1 hour for 10 minutes, so 4 hours if you do the whole 40 minutes
- Giving yourself an enema/taking suppositories = 3 hours
- Shoving 4 bananas down your diaper, 2 in front 2 in back = 1 hour
- Making a post on getdare saying you will accept dare to do while wearing you package with a link in your signature = 3 hours for the post, 10 minutes for each dare you do

Kik: sissyray81

Likes: Bondage, ORAL, maxi pads abdl, Hidden public, Control, Sissification, HUMILIATION, Diapers Bets/games, Rules, Messy, Long denial
dislikes: Sleeping dares, Corner Time, Line-writing, saran wrap pee drinking
Limits: Social-Suicide, Face, Unhealthy, Cam, FB,

I'm a big sissy fag till 2035
sissybabygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 10:17 PM   #1429
gabebabe

This is a little late, but why not!

Get a decent sized baby bottle and every time you need to cum (if your current dares allow), aim inside and cum in the bottle, if you can get anyone else to add to it then that is also allowed/encouraged. Keep it in the fridge so it doesn't spoil.

Once it's full, make sure you're in your most babyish outfit and sit in front of a mirror with your legs spread wide open and rub the front of your diaper with one hand while holding the bottle with the other. You have five minutes to drink it all. If you need to make the hole in the bottle teat wider so the cum can make it out, that's fine, but make sure you're doing a good job sucking up all your nummy milk and watching yourself do so as you rub yourself off.

Any time you take the bottle out of your mouth or stop drinking for more than five seconds, make a note/tally/count of this. For every thirty seconds longer than the allotted five minutes you take to finish the whole bottle of cum, make a count of this too. If you come from rubbing your diaper, add five to your total.

If you have no points against you, well done, you're a good sissy baby. For any mark you do have, though, this is ten minutes that you must spend sitting on a hard seat in cornertime after you have next used your diaper. It doesn't matter how you have used it, but once you have, if you have one mark then it's ten minutes in cornertime, if it's ten then that's 100 minutes! You best be good and finish that bottle as well as you can.

If you really do want to shorten the cornertime, since it's in your dislikes, any time while you're sat on your naughty chair that you pee, you can knock ten minutes off of your total. If you mess while you're there, you can knock twenty minutes off your total. Good luck!

Likes : spanking, humiliation, diapers, ageplay, wetting, cum, toys, dirty talk, anal, ice, toothpaste, cornertime

Maybe : messing, hidden public, mouth soaping

Limits : food, petplay, risky public, illegal, cross dressing, pics, CBT

gabebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 08:10 AM   #1430
Lil Jazzy

For the next two days you will be a baby. Crawl like a baby, talk like a baby, watch the shows a baby would watch, use your diapers, sleep with a pacifier, drink from a bottle. You make your own meals though(that's the only time you may stand)
Old 11-30-2019, 07:11 PM   #1431
the_diaper_darer

You’re going to be a baby girl while watching Frozen 2. Put on four diapers and your least conspicuous girly outfit, make sure you get a large soda and chug it before the halfway point. When you get home, stay in that diaper and put your girliest dress. Act like a baby girl until your diapers leak.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to the_diaper_darer for this post:
Old 12-01-2019, 02:23 AM   #1432
NoWayOut
Distinguished Member

You will get 5 images from this site and print them out.
Then you will dress up in your cutest outfit, make it as festive as possible, tape socks over you hands so your fingers are useless and start colouring all 5.
Oh and of course, before you start, get a big bottle of juice, make sure your bladder is already bursting and insert 2 laxatives
You can’t get out of your diapers till you’ve uploaded all 5 pics to getdare and they are publicly visible or 4 hours have passed, whatever happens sooner.
Enjoy your festive time baby!
NoWayOut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to NoWayOut for this post:
Old 06-03-2020, 04:45 AM   #1433
squishylittlelizzie

I'm bringing old threads back.

No peeing for 2 hours before this challenge.

For the duration of this challenge a paci or a bottle must be in your mouth. Put on a diaper. Drink a big bottle of juice or milk. Since you're a baby, if you need to move around you must crawl. If you stand up for any reason drink another bottle. Put on your favorite kids movie and enjoy. If you are dry at the end of the movie send me a message saying "you're a baby" and I will complete this dare with any extra twist you may add. If you are wet, get permission from 4 other get dare users by messaging saying "I'm a little baby in need of a diaper change. Can you help me? I promise to be a good baby and do as I'm told if you give me permission"

I don't do dares longer than a couple hours unless it's a special circumstance. I don't wear excessive numbers of diapers for dares as I find it more wasteful than fun

likes: diapers, wetting, humiliation, "forced" messing, body writing, wetting/messing unpadded, toilet restrictions

Curious about: bondage, spanking

hard limits: public, sexual, eating waste, pictures/cam, wasting food
squishylittlelizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 05:22 AM   #1434
DiaperBoy007

For the next two days, count how many times you use the toilet. That's how many days you must wear diapers. No control over bladder or bowels. Before going to bed drink a litre of whatever you like, then sleep in the diaper and if you have it with an pacifier and plush animal. You need to stay in bed until at least 6 am. You may change after every messing, every morning or when the diaper is about to leak. If you leak any time, you have to add one day to the dare.

I don't have diapers rn, if you send me a dare involving diapers i will do them in about 2 weeks when i get some.

likes:diapers, pee, forced wetting(in diapers), losing bladder control, Bladder control

dislikes/ punishments: over 3 hour dares,hidden public, wearing messy diaper for a longer time, wetting in clothes, poop in diaper

limits: high risk of exposure public, family, friends, social suicide,heavy pain, illegal, pics/videos with face, inconveniencing others irl

Things I have: Diapers, Suppositories, Condoms, Enema Set (I can buy other stuff too if needed)
DiaperBoy007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 07:08 AM   #1435
Buzzlightyear
Account Banned

Roll a die. That'e how many diapers to put on. You may not take any off until all are soaked throughly.
Buzzlightyear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 02:04 PM   #1436
squishylittlelizzie

For 24 hours you must ask permission for everything as if you were a little kid. Going to the bathroom (or using a diaper) , eating, getting dressed, all of it. I would say you have to get permission from a get dare user, but if your irl partner wants to play, then it can be from them

I don't do dares longer than a couple hours unless it's a special circumstance. I don't wear excessive numbers of diapers for dares as I find it more wasteful than fun

likes: diapers, wetting, humiliation, "forced" messing, body writing, wetting/messing unpadded, toilet restrictions

Old 06-07-2020, 08:37 AM   #1437
DiaperFelix

You gonna collect five diaper or abdl bases faproulettes and send them to me via kik. Then I will choose two of them that you have to finish with my rolls

Likes: diapers, wetting, ageplay, bully dares, bladder control, humiliation, swirlies, wedgies

Limits: public, blood, long term, family, social suicide

Spoiler:
kik me "diaper check, little one and I have to show you that I am diapered. If I am not you are free to give me a punishment

equipment: diapers, pacifier, baby bottle, overknees, plug, sleeper, dildo, maiddress
PM Dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92104

kik: Luluthelittle
DiaperFelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 08:51 AM   #1438
Buzzlightyear
Account Banned

Insert the dildo and diaper up over it. Now youre stuck that way until you can drink d6 bottles and suck on your paci for 15 min after.
Buzzlightyear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 12:12 AM   #1439
squishylittlelizzie

You're such a cute little baby. Go ahead and dress like one diaper and all and go ahead and put 2 cups of oatmeal down your diaper and drink a liter of fluid. Have another liter with you that you must finish before the 2nds movie. Now you're going to watch 3 movies suitable for a little baby. And since you're a baby no getting up from the floor until the movies are done. Make sure you keep a pacifier and stuffed animal with you the whole time too to keep you company. and don't forget babies need permission to touch their diapers or change so no changing til you have permission and complete whatever tasks anyone wants to earn that change

Old 07-13-2020, 08:04 AM   #1440
pantydabbler

Put ob a diaper or not if your feeling daring. Drink three glasses of water and once you are done set an alarm or timer for 3 hours later. When you feel the need to go You must either be tied to your bed so you can't squirm when you have to go, or standing facing the corner. If you are dry when the time is up ans did the dare unpadded pm me a dare as a reward. If your dry but padded de dare is over, if you are wet then you can message me for your diaper punishment

punishments: diaper in public(only pee), messy underwear, pictures/cam(no face), underwear controll

Limits: public, friend/family, anyone finding out, swirlies, heavy-pain, toys, poo eatin/play and pee drinking , anal, cum eating

kik: pantydabbler

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70330
pantydabbler is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ab/dl, baby, diaper, person above, sissy