bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola Bunny View Post
Little boy blue,
Come drink your piss,
The edges keep you:
so close to bliss.
That made me laugh as well. And squirm. And try to sing it.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2020, 08:43 AM   #1412
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Those rules together are pure evil--glad you like them

Meanwhile, I have your custom edges for you:

For the 300th and 400th post: Bd spent what he calls 'the most tormenting (in a delightful way) 2 hours of his entire life' doing some custom edges. How can I keep those from you, my dear blue?

Do these 40 edges with at least 3 minutes in between them. You can stroke in between if you want/need to, but you are not allowed to edge in between.

For the 800th post: I know you love spitroasting, so here we go. You will insert your largest plug and take your favourite dildo to gag on. Use the suction cup to put it on your mirror or on the floor before your mirror. Get on all fours in front of the dildo.

Now for the first 10 edges, you can only reach an edge while you're holding the dildo down your throat. If you edge while it's just in your mouth, you will need to do that one over twice.

For the last ten edges, you will take the dildo and the plug out and put them in front of you on the floor while you remain on all fours in front of the mirror. Except for the stroking, your body will remain absolutely still. You will not make a sound. Look at the toys that spitroasted you moments before while doing your edges. If you make even the slightest sound, you start over the edge you were on and do it twice, before moving on to the next edge. Same if you move unnecessarily.

EDIT to preven the 20 edges going exponential: The two 'replacement edges' you get if you move or make a sound are not under conditions. Only when you get back to your 'normal' 20 edges will you have to stay still and quiet again.

Enjoy

Last edited by AnalAddict; 12-22-2020 at 08:55 AM.
AnalAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to AnalAddict for this post:
Old 12-22-2020, 09:06 AM   #1413
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Thanks for the edging gifts Addi! That first one is going to be maddening Bd's report does absolutely nothing to make it sound less intense and dread-exciting either. I doubt my mind comes out intact from the waiting.

The second is lovely and Evil. The first part of it should be easily doable, but also very fun. The second part is Evil. Not making a sound? AND not moving? :Eek: I'm a 100% sure I will be failing that a number of times by trembling or letting out moans.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 12-22-2020, 11:03 AM   #1414
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Didn't I say this girl is pure evil?

Luckily you'll get the chance for revenge very soon.

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2020, 11:14 AM   #1415
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post

Is that quantifiable in hours?

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2020, 11:16 AM   #1416
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightze View Post
Is that quantifiable in hours?
Let me say something between 39 and 42 hours.

Absolutely love:
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Old 12-22-2020, 11:26 AM   #1417
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Let me say something between 39 and 42 hours.
**summons the band from chaos space**
This song goes out to DM and Addi.

Hit it Larry.

**band strikes up and I begin to sing**

How lucky can one gal be?
You teased her and she ain't free

Like the fella once said
Ain't it time for a threadddd?

The room was completely black
You spanked her and what a whack!

Like the sailor once said,
"Ain't it timmme for a threadddd?"

Her head keeps, spinning
You go to sleep and keep, grinning
If this is just the be-ginning
The Thread is gonna be, be-auti-ful

I've chaos enough to spread
It's just like the fella said
Tell me quick
Ain't it just time, for a thrreeeeeeeaddd?

Thank yew, thank yew very much.

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Lightze for this post:
Old 12-22-2020, 02:20 PM   #1418
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:

*torn between grinning and squirming*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightze View Post
**summons the band from chaos space**
This song goes out to DM and Addi.

Hit it Larry.

**band strikes up and I begin to sing**

How lucky can one gal be?
You teased her and she ain't free

Like the fella once said
Ain't it time for a threadddd?

The room was completely black
You spanked her and what a whack!

Like the sailor once said,
"Ain't it timmme for a threadddd?"

Her head keeps, spinning
You go to sleep and keep, grinning
If this is just the be-ginning
The Thread is gonna be, be-auti-ful

I've chaos enough to spread
It's just like the fella said
Tell me quick
Ain't it just time, for a thrreeeeeeeaddd?

Thank yew, thank yew very much.
*applauds the brilliance of this song*
*torn even more between grinning and squirming*
Old 12-22-2020, 02:23 PM   #1419
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

How's the squirming if I tell you your ass is gonna be plugged for a long time again?

Absolutely love:
Like:
Limit:
Old 12-22-2020, 02:28 PM   #1420
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Thanks for the edging gifts Addi! That first one is going to be maddening Bd's report does absolutely nothing to make it sound less intense and dread-exciting either. I doubt my mind comes out intact from the waiting.

Don’t get me wrong it was definitely torturous but i *may* have enjoyed it immensely sshhhh.....
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2020, 02:29 PM   #1421
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalAddict View Post
Those rules together are pure evil--glad you like them

Meanwhile, I have your custom edges for you:

For the 300th and 400th post: Bd spent what he calls 'the most tormenting (in a delightful way) 2 hours of his entire life' doing some custom edges. How can I keep those from you, my dear blue?

Do these 40 edges with at least 3 minutes in between them. You can stroke in between if you want/need to, but you are not allowed to edge in between.

Enjoy
It is bringing a huge grin to my face that someone else gets to try this! Can’t wait to see how it goes
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
Old 12-22-2020, 02:30 PM   #1422
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Little boy blue,
Come drink your piss,
The edges keep you:
so close to bliss.
Thank you Lola, I am laughing very hard!

PM Dares

Toys
Old 12-22-2020, 03:24 PM   #1423
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

I'm excited for Addi's thread. It's like a bonus Christmas present to get to add to her denial. Can't wait to see the rules of the thread and get to contribute!

Blue, oh little boy blue... how are your edges coming? Do you want to cum? Is it torture? Is it pleasure? Is it pain? Is it exquisite? Good news: No matter how you feel, you're still denied for a long time to come.

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2020, 03:28 PM   #1424
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

It's been a rather productive and mind-numbing day of pleasure today. Large parts of the day were spent in a haze of pleasure. I'm at a solid 1/3 of the total amount of edges now after 5 days going faster than expected averaing almost 200 edges a day. I can tell you, this pace is maddening and I'm burning with the desire to touch, even when I cannot physically edge anymore from overstimulation, or as currently, the words edge slut faded too much and I have to wait yet another hour.
There are however many other different tasks left, so I have at least a few more weeks remaining even if I continue on this speed which I doubt I will manage for long. I did manage to get 20 more custom edge out of the way by inferno, which was positively evil and far more difficult than I expected it would be in advance:

The task was a variety on the task of Lola. Once again I would be having my own fresh piss in my mouth. Instead of simply holding it for the duration of 20 edges and not being allowed to spit or swallow, I was instead granted the kindness to swallow what was in my mouth after every edge, and not allowed to touch myself untill my mouth was refilled with a fresh sip.

The thought of doing this turned me on immensely. However, piss is in my dislikes for a reason. I hate the taste. It feels utterly humiliating and I can only ever push myself doing it when I feel submissive enough. When I got the message, I was in such a state, already having edged over 200 times in the morning before.

Setting myself up once again in the bathroom, making sure to refill the bottom to get a "fresh" taste instead of the vile stale taste, I set myself to it. I can tell you, even as hard as it was to not swallow, this task was much much harder than Lola's task where I "simply" had to hold it in my mouth. Swallowing a bit of my piss is not too bad. Doing it twenty times with time between it to get that acidic taste over and over again is not pleasant.

I got in a very weird state. My body apparently was very turned on, with edges going in seconds after taking a new sip. Never having to hold it for long. After swallowing, I needed more and more time to push myself to go continue. To take yet another sip, to have the taste in my mouth again, and worse, swallow it. By edge 5, I was considering postponing the rest. It was very hard on my mind to keep on going. I was turned on in body, but not in mind. My mind wanted to run away from the bottle, yet it didn't want to quit either. Convincing myself to go to 10, then 15, 17, 18, 19 and 20. After each sip I had to reconvince myself to take another sip. I've drunk piss before on multiple occasions, but always quickly, and never spread out. Taking a small sip each time is much much worse than drinking the same quantity in one go I found it. It's was incredibly humiliating and difficult. It turned my body on immensely, and my mind was done afterwards. Exhausted from convincing itself. Even during the task, it lost track of the count multiple times, too focused on trying to get through it to remember the exact count.

I'm glad I got through it and have done it. It made me feel submissive and humiliated, and it made me discover more about my kinks. I'm happy I don't have another of these queued up though, I'm not sure whether I could handle another when knowing just how difficult it will be to complete instead of being excited-dreading.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
The following user says Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 12-22-2020, 03:43 PM   #1425
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
I'm excited for Addi's thread. It's like a bonus Christmas present to get to add to her denial. Can't wait to see the rules of the thread and get to contribute!

Blue, oh little boy blue... how are your edges coming? Do you want to cum? Is it torture? Is it pleasure? Is it pain? Is it exquisite? Good news: No matter how you feel, you're still denied for a long time to come.
We are all excited for that thread to come! Except Addi, she is squirming somewhere.

Edges were coming on nicely untill my thigh rubbed to much against the marker. I now have the joy of a single faded letter E with very thick and visible letters DGE SLUT right next to it which won't fade for a while. Fourth iteration, maybe this stays longer

Definitely want to cum, although it depend at times. Sometimes there is a burning need to, sometimes my body decides it wants to and bring me ever so close to a ruin for very very very long seconds, and sometimes I am perfectly happy being denied and not allowed to cum.

Torturous? Yes. Loving it? Yes. It is pleasure and frustation for obvious reasons. Not painful, at least not yet. Half suprised the skin isn't raw yet with how much I have been stroking it I have very mixed feelings if that is good news. It will be worth the wait, but then again, it will feel incredibly good if I was allowed to have one now as well.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
add, denied, edge, task