Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 11-12-2021, 05:20 PM   #1381
imaslaveboy

Get a bottle of PVA glue and a bottle of super glue. Take one of your diapers and cover the inside with the PVA glue to make sure they stick to your bits when you put it on. Now once you have done that take the super glue and glue any places when your fastened it plus a line of glue along the front where the diaper meets your skin to be sure it isn't coming off soon. Stay like that until you have released at least twice into it.

Some syrup and superglue for me please

Limits: Full Public, friends, family, anal, pet play etc.

Some toys i have - Ball Stretchers, Cock Rings, Condoms, Icyhot, Toothpaste, Candles

Amazon Wishlist - https://www.amazon.co.uk/hz/wishlist...?ref_=wl_share

27/M

Kik: imaslaveboy
imaslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 07:23 PM   #1382
Chirs<M
getDare Sweetheart

I simple one for you. Super glue down the front of yoru underwear & wait 1 hour. Then add the syrip & wait a second hour.

Stay like that until you have released at least twice in your underwear!

For sticky items I have glue, syrip, black treacle & flour/eggs.

Male, Switch, mid-30s.
Likes: Dares that slightly scare me! Interested in most kinks.
Limits: blood, very public, face pics
Willing to take on more challenging dares.
Chirs<M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2021, 12:44 AM   #1383
Kawaii

I think you should take flour and glue and make a weird nasty paste and smear it all over your ass and crotch and then wear your tightest jeans and walk around the block while it dries and gets everywhere. Leave it to dry and then try to cum with the dried out clumpy mess. You can shower off your cum but must use a rag and a bucket of water to get it off if you can't cum.

I want a dare to shave my pussy super clean and then absolutely defile it. In the past I've shoved food and yucky stuff in and all over me and locked myself in a diaper and charity belt and I'd love to do it again ❤️ I want something weird and uncomfortable and I'd love to be double penetrated with toys. Pm me if you have any additional ideas. I have many household items and a chastity belt that I'd love to use. Id love a task to complete to be allowed to cum.
Not into heavy pain, extreme scat, or rudeness
Pm for kik
PM Dares
Toy list

Last edited by Kawaii; 11-16-2021 at 12:47 AM. Reason: I'm horny and bad at spelling when I'm horny sorry lol
Kawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 05:16 PM   #1384
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Then its definitely time to shave it, give it a copule of hard spanks and then fill your holes with spray cream to the brim, put a toy in each one, get panties on and go for your day before removing the yous use them to fuck yourself as hard as you can for 5 full minutes
darethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2021, 06:24 AM   #1385
Selma

Glue your feet in high heels. If it it's too easy, tape your hand to chest for 4 hours (or when sleep).

Try me!

E-mail slave hypnosis: [email protected]

LIKES | DISLIKES | LIMITS

send me a PM with SUCK and I will put5 mins my panties in my mouth.

Kik: @Selma.gd ; Destroy me

Dirty Code Shame my body!
PM DARES
CALENDAR - please give me dares!
Selma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2021, 04:48 PM   #1386
mark,y

Use the strongest glue you have and glue your panties and bra to your body bonus points if you glue sandpaper in them first.

If your daring enough make a ponytail. And coat that in glue aswell. Leave it all till its dry. And goodluck.

Please make mine as extreme as pausible, i have here 10 rolls of ducttape, 3 rolls of palletwrap, industial Glue, superglue, spray glue, big bucket of tar, gasmask, chain’s padlocks. And im willing to buy anything if needed

Limits: kids, animals, scat, social suicide
mark,y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 10:42 AM   #1387
Fembling

You're gonna industrially wrap yourself.

1- Start by spraying your crotch area with spray glue and wrap it tightly in cling film or pallet wrap - let it dry and do the same to your legs (each leg individually) and upper body and arms (so basically every part of your body except for your head) - let the glue dry

2- Then take the ductape and wrap them around your legs to tape them together - make sure that no part of your legs is visible - repeat that on your arms and upper body

3- Take the super glue and squirt it all into your hands and press both of your hands on your butt
Fembling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 02:21 PM   #1388
gayalex

Pour honey, chocolate syrup/nutella and glue into your underwear. Wedgie yourself as hard as you can and stay like that for at least an hour.

18/M
kik: fagire
snapchat: islut2020
--------------------------
Dislikes: Anal, Piss
Limits: CBT
gayalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 08:12 AM   #1389
Bc2000

Pour maple syrup and a safe glue down your underwear, wear it for 1 hour before cleaning up

Loves: forced orgasms, Pee holding, wetting pants, fingering, CBT, anal, edging, teasing & denial, toilet control, golden showers, cum eating, rules

Limits: food, public, extreme pain, permanent, needles, family/friends, face pictures/videos, illegal
Bc2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 02:46 AM   #1390
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

fill underwear and sock with honey for 1 hour then try to hump something to orgasm :P only after you can clean up
Old 11-30-2021, 12:27 AM   #1391
BiEmily
getDare Addict

Make yourself duct tape mittens for 3 hours and tape your mouth shut for this time aswell.
BiEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 07:53 AM   #1392
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

Shampoo your hair with a mixture of elmers glue and purple glitter.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to atownesq for this post:
Old 11-30-2021, 11:21 AM   #1393
imuos54

Masturbate with honey, don't wash for 3h

If i win or lose, sent me a pm please for have a good fun

Spoiler:
if you read this sent me a pm

Kik: imuos

likes/limits

Send me as many PM dares as you can or PM me "ALL" and I will do all my PM dares
imuos54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 06:20 PM   #1394
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Hmm, let’s start with a trio of easy tasks.

Get a bottle of caramel sauce or a bottle of syrup, and one or two cans of whipped cream.

Task one, laying down give yourself a whipped cream bikini while naked. Pose in a few cute positions

Task two, after posing sit up and start stroking using the cream as lube. As you cum squeeze the bottle you picked into your face a few time giving it a full covering.

Task three, take your dildo and top it with a bit of the whipped cream sucking it off the drag it over your face trying to get as much sauce on it. Take it and slowly drag it across your body until it clean of the sauce. Retook it worth the cream and repeat the cycle. If your face runs out of sauce give your face another squirt or two and keep going. You can stop and clean off once you empty all the cans of whipped cream.

No glue for mine please.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 03:56 PM   #1395
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Fill your underwear with honey after 20 minute edge twice while wearing them then you can either stop and keep them for an hour or cum in them and keep them 20 minutes

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, glue, sticky