Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 08-18-2018, 01:18 PM   #1381
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Anybody want to give me a good dare?

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 09:34 AM   #1382
noob37

You must wear double diapers with my usernames little baby written on the front And go out shopping. Before heading out make sure to drink at least a liter of water and enjoy a big meal. Make sure to bring a change with you as you will be changing in whatever store you go to once your diapers to the point of almost leaking. If daring pm a pic of you in the restroom with my username on your diaper front, doesn’t have to be face or anything.

P.s. I am currently trying your dare above and failed before the movie even started. So I currently sit in the theater with a soaked diaper and can feel the chocolate slowly melt.

Pm me diaper slave and I’ll spend the day diapered while having your usernames little baby written on the front of my diapers, will also send pic proof
Pm me tasty and ill taste my cum
noob37 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to noob37 for this post:
Old 08-25-2018, 06:48 AM   #1383
milescca

You will wear a diaper until you get 5 private mail from strangers. You can advertize and be creative!

dislikes: Don't know enough yet!

hard limit: illegal stuff, scat, permanent marks etc.
milescca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 09:55 PM   #1384
fnhscarfanatec

Diaper up in your thickest diaper and put on something girly. Fire up omegle or chatroulette and tie yourself to a chair. Stay like that while showing video online for an hour.

Give me something diaper humiliation omegle/chatroulette related

Dislikes: Long Dares(over 3 hours), Eating Stuff, Extreme public, family/friends, pain, illegal

Looking for a Dom to diaper and humiliate me. If interested see my kik below
KIK: DiaperDude888

Collection of Thick ABDL Diapers
Leather Cuffs (Wrists and Ankles)
Hogtie Brace
Penis Gag/Full Cover Gag

Pink ABDL Gear (Footed PJs, Pacis, Plastic Pants, Onesies)
fnhscarfanatec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 07:40 PM   #1385
Lil Jazzy

Diaper yourself up and drink three glasses of water, and then sit down to watch a Disney movie (must be pg). Half an hour in, drink another glass of water. Same thing an hour in. You must hold your pee all the way till the end of the movie. If you can't, you can rush off to the bathroom, but once the movie is over, you must set an alarm for 60 minutes. Put on your webcam or phone on omegle and go stand with your hands behind your head and your nose touching a wall until you hear the alarm go off. Keep track of every time your nose leaves the wall or your hands leave your head (even just to stretch). Once you are done, reset the timer for one minute for each infraction, and then repeat until you've been going for 90 minutes total, or you keep your nose to the wall and hands behind your head for the whole duration. Your not allowed to use the bathroom during the omegle punishment.
Old 08-29-2018, 09:58 PM   #1386
fnhscarfanatec

Good dare!

For yours, diaper up and put on some girly clothes and your dog mask. Turn on chatroulette but don't show your face. Stay on until someone gives you permission to change. You are not allowed to next people until 1 minute has passed.

Make mine diaper (and sissy bondage) video chat related again!

Dislikes: Long Dares(over 3 hours), Eating Stuff, Extreme public, family/friends, pain, illegal

Hogtie Brace
Penis Gag/Full Cover Gag

Old 09-04-2018, 01:37 PM   #1387
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Add the digits of your telephone number together.
Then, divide the resulting number by 6. That's how many days you will have to go without using the toilet and using diapers instead.

Now take the last digit, divide by 3 and round up to the nearest number. That's how many diapers you MUST have on at any one time each day.

Add your fourth and fifth digits together, that's how many jars of baby food you must eat before you can eat grown up food again.

Finally take your seventh digit: that's how many hours you must crawl about on the floor for. Your eighth digit is the number of times you can stand during this time to reach something (but you may not take any steps)

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Old 09-14-2018, 05:25 PM   #1388
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Anybody want to challenge this little piggy?

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Old 09-15-2018, 11:42 AM   #1389
fnhscarfanatec

Diaper up and log onto chatroulette with just your shirt and diaper on (don't show your face). Stay on chatroulette until you get 5 people to give you permission to change your diaper. After you get 5 people to say you can change, change into a fresh diaper and remain in that diaper for 5 hours.

Hogtie Brace
Penis Gag/Full Cover Gag

Old 09-23-2018, 04:31 AM   #1390
AusSlav

Chatrollette for 3 hrs. During this time you must do the following at least once.

Drink a full baby bottle of orange juice.
Eat 3 jars of babyfood whilst wearing a bib.
Suck on a paci for 20 mins.
If anyone askez about your situation you must say that you wet the bed and your mommy and daddy put you back in diapees cause you're just a little baby in a baby voice.
Sing your abc's
Practice your counting 1-10 5 times

Enjoy

Likes: Light anal, messy, age play, submissive, degrading, hypnosis, daddy kink, just started doing some light poopy play, bedwetting
Dislikes/Punishment: Lines, spanking, mouth soaping, corner time, potty training
Limits: Family, Friends, illegal, permanent, blood, FACE
AusSlav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 10:49 PM   #1391
fnhscarfanatec

Diaper up and put on your girly-est clothing, spin up chatroulette and stay on for 2 hours. Make sure your diaper is fully visible and anyone who asks you why you are diapered tell them you were dared to

Hogtie Brace
Penis Gag/Full Cover Gag

Old 09-29-2018, 10:12 AM   #1392
Sakurai
getDare Sweetheart

ok, for the next 7 days when you get up flip a coin. If it is heads you can wear whatever. However, if it is tails, you must wear a diaper all day. It is up to you on if you use it or not, but if you wear 4 days then the fourth day on that you are in diapers you must wet them

18+ kik group Bound & Gagged #bound_gagged

Likes: diapers, Light age play, Light pet play, Exposure, humiliation, Discreet public, rules, hypnosis, cross dressing, feminisation, denial, cbt, Chasity, bondage, bathroom control, wax
Limits: blood, scat, public, family. Social suicide

toys: Toys: magic wand, panties, bra, dress, tights, thigh highs, diapers, cloths pins, Chasity cage, bondage tape, cuffs, bed restraints, gag, plug, abdl paci, candles
Sakurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 06:45 AM   #1393
fnhscarfanatec

Put on your two thickest diapers (cut slits in the inner one) you have and cross dress. Tie yourself up however you like and stay tied up for an hour. After that only change out of your diapers when the outer one is leaking.

Hogtie Brace
Penis Gag/Full Cover Gag

Old 10-08-2018, 09:29 AM   #1394
Lil Jazzy

Next weekend you must be double diapered all the time, no exceptions.
bed time is from 9 pm to 8 am, and you can't get out of bed for any reason.
Make sure to sleep with at least three stuffed animals and a pacifier.
On one of the nights, you must take a suppository before going to bed. If you got one that is.
If you mess you diaper during bedtime, you must do a 30 minute cornerstone with your messy diaper around your hips.
Afterwards clean up and write a blog report why you are a little baby that should be punished, post it on getdare.
You must go out for at least 60 minutes in total that weekend, you must wear a stuffed bra and of course your diaper. You can choose other clothes to wear over the bra and diaper yourself to try and hide it.
Old 10-08-2018, 08:20 PM   #1395
the_diaper_darer

Take a laxative and drink plenty of water before starting this dare. Triple-diaper up and put on your cutest dress, put no bra, cause babies don't need bras. Put your computer on the floor, or somewhere you can watch it while on all fours. When you feel the effects of the laxative kick in, get on all fours in front of your computer, and play a diaper hypnosis video. While the hypnosis is playing, wet and mess your diaper. You have to watch the entire video, and you must mess towards the beginning of the video. After the video ends, act like a baby for three hours. Every time you change, add another hour to your baby time. Have fun!

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ab/dl, baby, diaper, person above, sissy