Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-21-2020, 01:06 AM   #1381
nya
getDare Devil

We'll I've got my punishment. It will be a while before I have the right circumstances to do it (it requires my partner an a lot of equipment) but I'll report when I do.

💖💖Just a pathetic pantswetting princess💖💖

~~DM me "Bad Babygirl" and I'll spank myself 10 times ~~

Denied/require IRL permission to cum
Likes, limits, toys etc.
nya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2020, 01:14 AM   #1382
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

These rules are Evil. All of them. Last night I wanted to get rid of about 20 edges. In the end, I did a 100. Trailing my inner thigh with my own precum and spit, making me slowly erase the words "Edge Slut" to deny me the right to touch, made it almost impossible not to touch again afterwards. Too horny for my own good I kept at it for a large part of the night, before finally pulling myself away having send most of the punishments in this thread. I finished off my repeating my new mantra, which was already getting appropriate.

During the day, I had the joy to keep refilling my bottle of shame. Which was a particular joy when I was having friends over and had to excuse myself to pee into a bottle. The bottle feels quite shameful, because I know exactly what is going to happen with it. How it is likely I will be drinking from it the following morning. My own stale and cold piss. It turns me on and it makes me shiver.

I got bottles which are covered from the outside, so I cannot cheat by looking at the color. When I woke up this I picked up one at random, having no idea which one I was holding, and took a swig. Piss. Stale piss. A vile taste, and definitely not a pleasant way to wake up. Yet, it turns me on all the more for it. My 1 edge in the morning didn't take long, the aftertaste still in my mouth. Thinking about having to do this for weeks. About doing this when I'm not even allowed to touch. 1 edge was far too little. Just enough to get me well and truly aroused, not nearly as much as I needed.

I wouldn't be getting more and time soon. Apparently I woke up far too early, at 6 am. Definitely not a time for breakfast, thus I went back to sleep, doing my best not to touch myself.

Evil evil rules. Thank you.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight

Blue monday's edging
bluedieblub is online now   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 12-21-2020, 01:27 AM   #1383
nya
getDare Devil

On the bright side if you keep up that rate of edging it won't even quite be a full month till you can cum. Assuming you do the other tasks as well.

💖💖Just a pathetic pantswetting princess💖💖

~~DM me "Bad Babygirl" and I'll spank myself 10 times ~~

Denied/require IRL permission to cum
Likes, limits, toys etc.
nya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2020, 01:32 AM   #1384
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

2660 edges. 2 days of no touch afterwards. A 100 a day still gives me almost a month without tasks. Not going to orgasm anytime soon.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight

Blue monday's edging
Old 12-21-2020, 02:01 AM   #1385
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
2660 edges. 2 days of no touch afterwards. A 100 a day still gives me almost a month without tasks. Not going to orgasm anytime soon.
I mean it's not 1000 days but it's a good start! =^-^=

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2020, 02:31 AM   #1386
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Not going to orgasm anytime soon.
Seems like a familiar thought.....
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2020, 03:05 AM   #1387
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Two custom edges tasks completed in this morning, while I was in the mood for it. Currently on no touch due to EDGE SLUT having faded from the shower, so might as well write a report while I wait to continue to work on my tasks.

Quote:
Edges 1000:
WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got post #1000. Blue, you know I love you. You owe me 20 custom edges. These edges will be done with pee in your mouth. Yup, that's right! Piss in a cup, hold that warm liquid in your mouth and get to edging. All 20 of them. If you accidentally swallow or spit it out before all 20 are complete, too bad. You have to stop. No more edging until you need to pee again. Piss in the cup, liquid in your mouth and continue. When you are done with the 20'th edge, you can swallow and go about the rest of your tasks. And think of me, while you do it, Blue? Pretty, pretty please?
After having already drunk my pee this morning, I wanted to get this one out of the way. Emptying my bottle and cleaning it out, I topped it up once more. I kneeled down in the shower, kneeling because it's comfortable and feels right, and the shower to prevent accidental spills on places I don't want to clean. Taking a large mouthful of it, The taste, compared to my stale piss I had just drunk was better, but that is a comparison between vile and horrible.

There is nothing pleasurable about holding piss inside your mouth. Yet, the humiliation of it turns me on so damn much. Knowing that what you are doing is disgusting, and doing it again because someone asked you to. As soon as the liquid was in my mouth and I started stroking, I edged almost immediately. Surprisingly enough it was not too difficult to not swallow or spit during the edges themselves. I was most definitely moaning during them, which is interesting when your mouth is filed, and very very much aware that I had to keep my mouth closed and the liquid inside. The edges flew by quickly, I don't have an exact time but I think I spend about 10 minutes there holding my own piss in my mouth. Humiliating, and yet, or rather because, such a turn on as can be seen from the speed of my edges.

During this holding, my body demanded to swallow what was in my mouth every so often. Unfortunately, I wasn't allowed to actually swallow anything. Tilting my head down so all the liquid was in the front, I regularly "cleared" my swallowing reflex without actually swallowing anything. Of course, this meant that not only was I painfully aware that I wasn't even allowed to swallow anything but had to hold it, it meant I was taking longer as well as I needed to ensure I truly didn't swallow of leak anything.

By the last two edges, I was ready to have an orgasm. Feeling a need for it. I had humiliated myself by having my piss in my mouth, and surely I deserved one right? Holding these back was hard. Stopping the pleasure. Not giving in to it. After the last edge, which I held for a good 10 seconds to let the pleasure flow through my body, I swallowed. A nasty nasty feeling. At least my mouth was finally clean. I just sat there kneeling for a little while contemplating what I had done, remembering it, humiliated by it and loving it. Thank you for the task Lola, it definitely got me into a very subby mood. Subby enough, that after I had a few minutes break, traced EDGE SLUT on my thighs with precum and spit and rinsed my mouth, I continued on with the next shower task.

Quote:
20 edges - done in the shower. Water needs to start out cold (not ice cold so it hurts, but cold). You can turn up the heat in the shower a bit after each edge. If it gets to a point that it's too hot, you didn't turn the heat up slow enough, so go back down to cold as you continue the edges. If you cannot get to the edge after trying for 10 minutes on a certain temperature, you can also increase the temperature at that point. But again, be careful not to get it too hot - you don't want to be back to cold again.
First of all, my shower SUCKS. I swear the temperature knob is broken. If you turn it warmer, it can get colder, until suddenly it becomes hot. Also, I HATE cold showers. They aren't too bad to rinse, but knowing there is cold water flowing there and you are getting under it and freezing your ass of if horrible.

I started by calibrating the shower to be cold, not cold enough to hurt, but cold enough that I really really really didn't want to get under it, but would be able to survive for a little while. I jumped under it and a shock of cold washed over my body. Not wanting to lose any time, I started stroking while shivering my ass off. I edged within 30 seconds, feeling my body struggle against the water. I dashed out of the water, not being able to stand the water while very gently turning the temperature know one setting up. Stopping my strokes while out of the water, I dashed into it once again, not feeling any different whatsoever in temperature, but sure I manage to turn it higher. Did I say I hate my shower? I repeated this 2 more times. Dashing in, edging quickly, and dashing out before turning it higher.

I was shivering and feeling submissive doing this. Forcing myself under the cold shower over and over again. I was disappointed I couldn't stay under fully, but I just couldn't. Too damn cold. Suddenly the temperature jumped up. Going from too cold to stand, to nice and warm, for some reason entirely skipping barely cold and lukewarm. Being able to stay under the shower now, I warmed myself up and got the rest of the edges done. I was scared I was going too fast and would end up with a scalding hot shower, but nudging the knob a little bit every time ended me with a pleasantly very hot shower after edge 20. Using my spit, as precum doesn't last at all under a shower, to rub of the words edge slut, some letters were by now properly faded. One hour of no-touch, when all I wanted to do is continue. *glares and squirms*

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight

Blue monday's edging
The following 3 users say Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 12-21-2020, 04:03 AM   #1388
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Bd task:

Quote:

Here is a nice little dice dare for you to complete as the punishment for the broken rule in my thread and also for getting post 100 in yours. You will roll 1 six sided die to choose the category and complete the first available task. Once a specific task has been completed it is no longer available. Once you get to the last task of a category you are finished, other than a lovely report.

I believe everything should be well within limits but if anything needs adjusted just say so.

Category 1: Wooden spoon
1. 50 strikes with a wooden spoon to each ass cheek
2. 25 strikes with a wooden spoon to each sit spot
3. 20 strikes with a wooden spoon to each inner thigh
4. 10 strikes with a wooden spoon to each sole
5. 10 strikes with a wooden spoon to each palm of your hand
6. 10 strikes with a wooden spoon to each nipple

Category 2: Oral
1. 2 minutes licking and kissing your dildo, no sucking
2. 2 minutes slowly sucking your dildo
3. 2 minutes at a fast pace sucking your dildo
4. 2 minutes deep throating your dildo holding each one as long as possible
5. 2 minutes deep throating to see how many you can get in 2 minutes
6. 2 minutes hard fast deep throating your dildo

Category 3: Anal
1. Insert medium plug until the next anal task
2. Fuck your ass 10 times with the medium plug then insert the large plug until the next anal task
3. Slowly ease your dildo in and out 30 times using the full length (or max for you)
4. 40 full strokes at a medium pace
5. Get into a position of your choice and fuck your ass for 3 minutes hard and fast
6. Insert and set your lovense Edge to your favorite pattern for 15 minutes. Anything from the miscellaneous category may be removed but if you do choose to remove the items you will spend the time blindfolded

Category 4: Pleasure
1. 1 minute of stroking, do not come to an edge
2. 2 minutes of stroking, do not come to an edge
3. 3 minutes of stroking, do not come to an edge
4. Get to the edge of an edge and continue slowly stroking for 2 minutes, do not edge
5. Edge twice
6. Get to the edge of an edge and continue slowly stroking for 2 minutes, then edge twice

Category 5: Other pain
1. 3 rubber band snaps to each sole
2. 5 rubber band snaps to each inner thigh
3. 3 rubber band snaps to each nipple
4. 5 strikes with the charging cable to each sole
5. 10 strikes with a charging cable over each shoulder to your upper back
6. 5 strikes with a charging cable to each inner thigh

Category 6: Miscellaneous
1. Cuff / tie hands together for 3 turns
2. Nipple clamps / clothes pins on nipples for 3 turns
3. Gag yourself for 3 turns
4. Cuff / tie your ankles together for the next 3 turns
5. Blindfold yourself for 5 minutes, spend this time thinking about the things you have done and may still need to do with this task.
6. Go back and complete the next available task for each category

Just got out of no touch, thus starting this one for some more fun

Quote:
1. Cuff / tie hands together for 3 turns
Off to a good start, making everything else harder. Hands cuffed together.

Quote:
1. 2 minutes licking and kissing your dildo, no sucking
no hands required! Actually looking forward to doing oral on a dildo, even if this part is slightly emberassing.

Quote:
2. 2 minutes slowly sucking your dildo
Hmmmm, Was wanting this. Slow was hard though.

Quote:
2. Nipple clamps / clothes pins on nipples for 3 turns
Cuffs off, pins on. Always like the pinchy feeling that stays.

Quote:
3. 2 minutes at a fast pace sucking your dildo
Starting to lose fate in my dice, but sucking it is!
forgot the damn timer.... + 30 seconds or so, might have gone a nit faster and deeper than intended.

Nipples starting to hurt slightly by now.

Quote:
1. 1 minute of stroking, do not come to an edge
mmmmmh, pleasure

Quote:
2. 2 minutes of stroking, do not come to an edge
and mooore. Not quite getting close as I know I'm not yet suppoed to edge

Quote:
3. Gag yourself for 3 turns
I see a pattern here. Pins off giving a slight jolt of pain, and ballgag in.

Quote:
4. 2 minutes deep throating your dildo holding each one as long as possible
Well, interesting with a gag. Removing gag, and adding one round to the gag.

Fuck. Hard. Not enough warmup. Tears and gagging. 20 second at most. About 6-7 holds of at least 10 sec.

Quote:
3. 3 minutes of stroking, do not come to an edge
Calming. Relief. not close to edge.

Quote:
1. Insert medium plug until the next anal task
Was hoping for this at some point, makes everything feel better.

Quote:
4. Get to the edge of an edge and continue slowly stroking for 2 minutes, do not edge
This is going to be torture.

It is.... Hovering around edge of edge... not even being allowed to edge. moaning. Squirming.

Quote:
1. 50 strikes with a wooden spoon to each ass cheek
Onto pain, and a lot of it.
Fuck that hurts. Burning. Couldn't get it to fade into pleasure. Okay, but a lot of hard hits. I might be feeling this for a while. Just noticed I forgot the gag, it's back in now.

Quote:
5. Edge twice
Happy because I get to edge, unhappy because it means I might almost be done.

Quick edges. Feels good. Ass burning, moaning around gag.

Quote:
6. Get to the edge of an edge and continue slowly stroking for 2 minutes, then edge twice
The last one. Almost sad to stop here with so much fun tasks still open, but the dice do what the dice do. Edge of edge is still going to be torture.

Slightly floating from the edge of edge. Edges give some form or relieve, but not nearly as much as I want. Might hug my bed for a moment and come down. Thank you bd, it was fun.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight

Blue monday's edging
Old 12-21-2020, 04:08 AM   #1389
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Great job, glad you enjoyed
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2020, 06:10 AM   #1390
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Sounds like the rules and the tasks are hitting you nice and hard. I'm glad you're having fun. Amazing reports--they maaaay have gotten me squirming. Except for the one about the rules, that one just made me grin hard.
Old 12-21-2020, 06:13 AM   #1391
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalAddict View Post
Sounds like the rules and the tasks are hitting you nice and hard. I'm glad you're having fun. Amazing reports--they maaaay have gotten me squirming. Except for the one about the rules, that one just made me grin hard.
Save some squirming for the christmas days, my dear

Good job, blue. Seems like you are on a good way.

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2020, 07:26 AM   #1392
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

Location: Back and forth between Earth and my home planet Mars

Good job blue! You're making good progress. And your reports are a very good read

F//straight//~90% domme//AMA

I prefer to dominate but I'll switch on occasion

Likes: edging, clit torture, multiple orgasms, ruined orgasms, challenges

Limits: public, blood, pee, scat, messy, insertions, pictures, name calling (more to be added)
edgeofmyclit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2020, 07:28 AM   #1393
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Aww, cute little subbie Blue had to stop touching because he had washed off the words that are so very true. Such an EDGE SLUT, Blue. Having to wait to edge again because you had been edging so much the words were gone already. I'm loving that little hour of no touch.

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lola Bunny for this post:
Old 12-21-2020, 07:37 AM   #1394
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Thanks for all the messages. I'm going rather fast, although my submissiveness is going deep at the same time. Still won't be getting anywhere close to an orgasm soon, but it's getting sooner

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight

Blue monday's edging
Old 12-21-2020, 07:39 AM   #1395
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola Bunny View Post
Aww, cute little subbie Blue had to stop touching because he had washed off the words that are so very true. Such an EDGE SLUT, Blue. Having to wait to edge again because you had been edging so much the words were gone already. I'm loving that little hour of no touch.
You are deeply enjoying this, arenīt you ?

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
add, denied, edge, task