Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-12-2014, 01:10 PM   #1336
coreSD

a bully walks up to you and pushes you into a corner and forces you to strip. you do so. he makes you turn into the corner and edge 5 times. after that, you feel something enter your ass. it's his long dick. he fucks you hard and fast while he tortures your nipples. he finally is about to cum and cums all over your face while you cum with him
Old 07-12-2014, 01:29 PM   #1337
Dude_17
Baby Member

he knocks you on the floor, and exposes you bare bottom. He then picks up a book and smacks your tender butt relentlessly (20 hard smacks). He then continues with his bare hands (20 smacks),and then grabs a big rubber bands, and snaps it 10 times on each thigh. He then pulls off his sock and shoves it in your mouth.

Last edited by Dude_17; 07-12-2014 at 01:50 PM.
Dude_17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 01:58 PM   #1338
spankwedgie

you are walking down a hall way when your pants are pulled down and your underwear pulled up. you then get spank with a ruler for 5 mins. he then lets go of the wedgie and lets you walk away

Any PM dare welcome! can send pics as proof.

looking for master!!! PM if interested
spankwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 02:02 PM   #1339
Dude_17
Baby Member

The bully takes you from your room and gives you a hanging wedgie then inserts six ice cubes in your underwear and leaves you until found or underwear rip.

Please make mine a long one.
Old 07-12-2014, 02:11 PM   #1340
spankwedgie

you are walking along when you here a some one call your name round the corner. you go and see what it is and it truns out to be 3 lads with rulers. they grab you and pull you pants down. then they spank you on your underwear for 10 mins, each one taking turns to spank you. they then pull your underwear down and do the same. after that they put a bra on you and give you a bra conection wedgie. they say you have to wear it for 4 hours and if you take it out you will be spanked again.

make mine long please

Old 07-12-2014, 02:27 PM   #1341
Atomic-Wedgie-Kidd

the bully finds you and kicks you for about 5 minutes and gets bored then he gets creative. He pants you and then slaps your butt 100 times your age divided by your dice number (roll a dice) then he gives you a wedgie until it starts to stretch and then he bends you over his lap for 50 more on bare butt then he strips you fully and forces you to have a boner for 2 hours then he makes you weep with 50 rular smacks to the hand then you get your clothes on but there is a catch you have to have your underwear on the outside of you pants around the opposite sex all day

(to split second change drag one leghole down then the other under your pants to get the underwear the right way)

Tails FTW

WEDGIES are my Specialty in Dares!

For Each Picture of Tails I Get I Will Do 1 Dare To Do While Looking At It!

LIKES and LIMITS

Spoiler:
LIKES: Semipublic,Wedgies, Tighty Whities, Humiliation, Spankings, Videogames, Clothing Dares, Sagging Dares, and Dice Dares

Spoiler:
LIMITS: Public, Permanent, Rip/Hanging/Messy Wedgie, Very Messy, Scat, Cum, Edge, Masturbate, Face, Skype, Knifes, Friends, Family, Writing, and Anal
Atomic-Wedgie-Kidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 02:48 PM   #1342
spankwedgie

you get spanked really hard when you are just walking and not exsepcting it. the bully then pulls your pants down and carrys on spanking you, 400 spanks. he then gives you a wedgie and grabs a ruler. you then get another 50 spanks with the ruler across your wedgied ass

make mine to do with spanking and make it painful, i want the challenge

Old 07-12-2014, 02:59 PM   #1343
Atomic-Wedgie-Kidd

The bully pins you then brings you over his lap, he then spanks you 500 times on those pants and he then says, "F*** that s*** take this b****!" He then brings off your pants for 250 HARD on your skimpy undies, he then says, "Hah, what a f***ing dork!" and pulls those down and spanks you as hard as possible till tears swell up in your eyes. He then says, "Don't cry B**CH!" And Starts To Wedgie you till you start squeling and he ends it with 500 more on the bare ass and ties you up in a corner with your ass facing into the room and you head in the wall.

Give me a VERY MEAN bully one a girl who wants to abuse my "Body" and make it creative and long including a bit of public

Tails FTW

LIKES and LIMITS

Spoiler:
LIKES: Semipublic,Wedgies, Tighty Whities, Humiliation, Spankings, Videogames, Clothing Dares, Sagging Dares, and Dice Dares

Spoiler:
LIMITS: Public, Permanent, Rip/Hanging/Messy Wedgie, Very Messy, Scat, Cum, Edge, Masturbate, Face, Skype, Knifes, Friends, Family, Writing, and Anal
Old 07-12-2014, 03:08 PM   #1344
spankwedgie

a girl runs up behind you and pulls your hair. she says come with me. you do as you are scared of her. she takes you to a public toilet and spanks you 50 times with her shoe. she then lets you go and you think that is it. but when you get home she is waiting there and says, i havent finished with you yet. you go in side and she pulls out a pair of panties and she makes you put them on. she then pulls you across her knee and spanks you 300 time with her hand. she then stands you up and give you a massive wedgie. then pulls you over her knee again. you get 200 more spanks this time with a hair brush. every 25 she makes sure your wedgie is still tight.

make mine as long ans have lots of painful spanking in it

Old 07-12-2014, 03:21 PM   #1345
Atomic-Wedgie-Kidd

Ok, The bully is a girl you like and she comes up to you and says, "this way please." You follow her not knowing that its a trap she goes to a table and she says come here, you quickly walk to her, then, suddenly you get pushed across her lap losing the attraction effect she gave you and she ties your hands down and says, "Nice ass B**ch, maybe i'll "use" it." She then spanks your ass until it feels numb to you, she then pulls those down and you quake in fear wearing some panties since you ran out of boxers, "Wow your dedicated aren't you you little B**ch." She then notices your getting hard in-between he legs and she starts to squeze it making it soft. She then says, "YOU HORNY PRICK!" She then spanks you until her hand starts hurting and then she lowers the panties and spanks you for another 10 minutes VERY VERY HARD. She then humiliates you by flipping you over and seeing your soft and she smacks it with a ruler for 5 minutes and it starts turining red. She then ends it by taping a wedgie to your back and ties your hands and feet up leaving you to weep sorrfully to yourself.

Make mine even LONGER than mine and make it a girl wanting to see my "body" and abuse me for a few hours

Tails FTW

LIKES and LIMITS

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Old 07-12-2014, 03:34 PM   #1346
spankwedgie

a girl makes you stand infront of her and strip down you your underwear. you get nervouse as you are wearing panties under your underwear. you get hard. she then hits you cock for 3 mins which only makes it harder. as it gets harder she notices the panties, she rips your underwear down and laughs at the sight of your dick in a girlly pair of panties. she then turns you arownd and gives your ass a quwick 30 spanks. she then pulls your panties aside and puts her finger right up your ass with no lube. she then make you lick it and puts it back up. after this it is over her knee for a 500 stroke spanking. she then puts pegs on your ni[s and flicks them off. then she gives you a wedgie for 30 mins. finally she spanks you on your ass 50 times with her belt.

make mine as llong with spanking and wedgies in it

Old 07-12-2014, 03:50 PM   #1347
Atomic-Wedgie-Kidd

do my last 3 combined XD

Make mine VERY VERY creative and long including tighty whties (no panties left sry)

Tails FTW

LIKES and LIMITS

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Old 07-12-2014, 05:14 PM   #1348
Dude_17
Baby Member

You are in the loo and a billy walks up behind you and lifts you by your underwear and giving you a massive wedgie. After you have been in that wedgie For 10 minutes he gives you 5 swirles and kicks you in the balls 15 times leaving you on the floor naked.
Dude_17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 12:32 AM   #1349
spankwedgie

you get taken in to a tiolet by your underwear. the bully then sweerlys you, 3 flushes. he then puts you over his knee for a hash spanking. 5 thimes your age if you are older then 20 and 10 times you age if you are younger. he spanks you on you underwear with a shoe

make mine long and hove lots of different spanking aspects

Old 07-13-2014, 11:09 AM   #1350
Atomic-Wedgie-Kidd

Luckily The dare master is here!

ok so first off the bully wedgies you, and you being surprised, you trip and he quickly grabs your underpants to keep you from falling he then bounces you and says, "Ok i saved you, you owe me!" so you, knowing cant escape, agreed. He quickly takes a tennis ball or a ball of some sort and attach it to your underpants spins it puts it behind a door, shuts and locks it. He then thinks for a while, about 15 minutes. Then he undos it and brings you over his lap and grabs a ruler, while pulling down your pants and boxers. He then starts spanking you for 15 more minutes. He is not done though! He take your pants and underwear down to your ankles and takes your shirt off. He then makes a deal with you after 10 minutes of the belt on your bum. He lets you pull up your pants, then he sets up a basketball sort-ish thing with a basket and a ball. He says if you get more points in 60 seconds than he does your off free, yet of course he cheats so look out. he earns 30 points in a minute you try to beat him. But every once in a while he wedgies you to slow you down. He then lets you go if you win. But if not you have to do the whole dare over again. ENJOY!

make mine just as creative and long like mine is thx!

Tails FTW

LIKES and LIMITS

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
spanking, wedgie