daremaster 1
getDare God

Always nice to read!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 03:13 PM   #122
MyOhMy

Such a heart warming chapter!

I'm a little drunk on you, and high on summertime. <3

I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A MASTER/MISTRESS. I AM ALSO NOT LOOKING FOR A SUB. DO NOT PM ME ABOUT IT.

If you want to know about my life, watch this video. I am the girl that starts dancing at the beginning. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWOAtu47fhk

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
MyOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 01:25 PM   #123
wedgiebabe
getDare Sweetheart

Ah that was sweet. Wonder how long it will last though!
Toys: magic wand, remote control vibe, butt plug, anal beads, dildo, nipple clamps, bondage kit, chastity belt

PM Dares

I have never been able to orgasm or edge so please don't give me any tasks involving these

25/F/Sub/England
wedgiebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 03:27 PM   #124
fullofsecrets

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgiebabe View Post
Ah that was sweet. Wonder how long it will last though!
I plan on keeping it on going as long as I can create twists.
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
fullofsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 03:31 PM   #125
daremaster 1
getDare God

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullofsecrets View Post
I plan on keeping it on going as long as I can create twists.
Not rushing you but whens the next chapter? Your doing a great job.
Old 02-13-2012, 03:34 PM   #126
fullofsecrets

It will be up today or tonight, promise.

To Everyone:

By the way I'm thinking of starting a new story here on getdare. Would y'all be interested in that? Because I'm contemplating if my viewers would get confused if I have more than one story open at a time.
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
Old 02-13-2012, 03:36 PM   #127
daremaster 1
getDare God

Quote:
It will be up today or tonight, promise.

To Everyone:

By the way I'm thinking of starting a new story here on getdare. Would y'all be interested in that? Because I'm contemplating if my viewers would get confused if I have more than one story open at a time.
I would love another story from you! What would it be about?
Old 02-13-2012, 04:14 PM   #128
fullofsecrets

Default Immoral Teaching Part Twenty Eight

He held onto her for a moment, making sure she felt safe again before he let go. They went into the living room and sat down on the couch together, holding hands. Jack put his arm around her, assuring her that he wasn't going to let Henry hurt her anymore; he almost believed that Heather was right, that it had been all Henry's fault that his angry was truly rendered.

Henry turned in his chair and looked at the both of them. "What's going on here?" he asked them, sitting up straight to face them.

"Heather and I would like to go into town to pick up a new prescription of my medicine," Jack replied, breathing deeply as Heather squeezed onto his hand.

"Why? Why do you need more medicine? I think you are fine the way you are." Henry darted his eyes at Heather, silently glaring at her with induced hatred.

"Well, I don't like the way I am. I don't like the way I've hurt the one I love and I don't like feeling so enraged all of the time. I just want to go back to the way things were. Please, Uncle Henry," Jack pleaded as he tried to loosen Heather's grip from his hand, but she only squeezed harder. "I'm begging you, sir."

Henry thought for a moment, looking at Jack and then looking back to Heather. "I'll give it some consideration. But for now, the answer is no."

"But, Uncle Henry, can't you see I want to be happy again?" Jack looked into Heather's eyes. "I want my baby to be happy again."

Jack's uncle stood with anger pumping through his veins. "No, not today I said! Now you," he said, pointing at Jack, "go back to your room. And you," now pointing at Heather, "get into the kitchen and make Jack and I a sandwich."

Tears flowed from Heather's eyes as she and Jack stood. He wiped them away and gave her a hug. "Just come see me when you're done, baby," he told her. Heather nodded and Jack went to his room.

Heather went to the kitchen and started to fix Henry something to eat when he came up behind her and grabbed her by the throat. He turned her around and put his face close to hers. "You think that talking to him and telling him how sad you are is going to fix everything?" he asked her, technically mocking her. He gripped her neck in his hands and she started to gasp a little. "I thought I told you to behave. Now, didn't I?"

She tried to nod and was using her hands to slowly pry his away. He finally let go and Heather fell to the floor, pleading in her mind for air to make its way back into her lungs. Henry pulled his leg back and gave her a hard kick to the stomach. She coughed and gasped for more air, crying now. He bent down and grabbed her by the hair, now angrily pulling her body against the carpet to the basement door.
Old 02-13-2012, 04:14 PM   #129
fullofsecrets

Quote:
Originally Posted by daremaster 1 View Post
I would love another story from you! What would it be about?
I don't want to give much away because I don't want the idea stolen from me, but I think I'll start the new story this weekend.
Old 02-13-2012, 04:17 PM   #130
daremaster 1
getDare God

Quote:
I don't want to give much away because I don't want the idea stolen from me, but I think I'll start the new story this weekend.
Going to have to wait then, I 'm so exited! looking for the weekend know!
Old 02-14-2012, 03:34 PM   #131
fullofsecrets

Hey users and viewers. I am sorry to say, but there will not be a post tonight, I'm going out to a game and don't have the time. But a new chapter were be posted tomorrow.

Thank you!
Old 02-14-2012, 03:37 PM   #132
daremaster 1
getDare God

Quote:
Hey users and viewers. I am sorry to say, but there will not be a post tonight, I'm going out to a game and don't have the time. But a new chapter were be posted tomorrow.

Thank you!
Ok thanks for letting us know! Have a good time!
Old 02-14-2012, 08:49 PM   #133
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

I would fricking kill Henry for that. Please continue writing.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 11:02 AM   #134
fullofsecrets

Default Immoral Teaching Part Twenty Nine

By the time Henry and Heather were inside the basement Jack had fallen asleep. Downstairs Henry tied Heather down on her back on the metal table. Heather kept her eyes closed; sobbing from the outside in it seemed.

Henry grabbed a tassel whip from the shelving units and walked back over to her. His face was still red and his hand gripped the whip with bubbling angry. The whip thrashed against Heather's thighs and she screamed wildly. It continued to hit her body, thrashing against everything but her face.

"You are going to learn to obey. No matter how long it takes for the lesson to sink into that retarded, thick skull of yours, Heather!" Henry said angrily, continuing to whip her. Heather cried and screamed, watching the bruises and red marks appear on her body after every whipping. "If you want it to stop you're going to have to beg for it, my dear."

Heather pleaded. "Please! Please stop! I didn't mean to upset you! Please, it hurts so bad! Please, please, please stop!! I'm begging you to!"

"Going to have to do better than that, bitch!" he commented, thrashing her once more.

"Please, sir! Please stop! I'll do anything you want me to! Just please, I'm begging you! Please stop!"

Henry pulled back and stared at her for a moment. He went to the shelving units and put the whip away and returned. "You will do anything, huh?" he asked her sinisterly. Heather looked at him, now feeling sick to her stomach, and nodded slowly, regretting her words. "Good."

He untied her an sat her up on the table. Walking away, he went and sat down on the chair against the wall. "Well, come here bitch." Heather stood and walked over to him, taking a large gulp as she did so. Once in front of him she held still. He slowly looked her up and down, taking in every little detail. "You are going to fuck me, this time. Not the other way around. No crying, no sobbing, no screaming. You are to enjoy every minute of it, and if you don't... Well, you better fake it. Understand, slut?" he commanded as he unzipped and pushed down his pants.

Heather gulped again and got over him. She stared down on his cock, hesitating to go down on it, but she was making him impatient. He grabbed her by the hips and shoved her down on it, it sliding into her very tight pussy. "Now, fuck me!" She sadly did as she was told, going up and down on him with what energy she had, but surprisingly noticed... it felt good inside of her.

She continued fucking him, moaning under her breath. She was trying to ignore that it felt so good; she didn't want to admit it to herself that she honestly liked it. She liked the way it felt, but inside her heart and her brain she knew it was wrong and mentally wasn't coping with the situation.

He came inside her, letting it shoot all of his load deep into her uterus. Heather yanked away as she felt it happening, falling backwards onto the floor and scraping her elbows on the concrete. Henry stared down at her, laughing at her. Heather started to cry again and he rolled his eyes.

Henry stood, fixed his pants, and started to walk away. He left the basement and Heather heard him bolt the door. She curled up in a ball against the floor. "Jack! Jack! Jack, please help me!"
Old 02-15-2012, 02:38 PM   #135
daremaster 1
getDare God

Yes! <3 this story!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
beth, class, fullofsecrets, getdare, heather, jack, jessa, kyle, love, rules, school, slave, slut, story, submissive, teacher, teen, young