Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-17-2012, 05:12 PM   #121
eaterbuf

A bully walks up to you and strips you naked in the bathroom. He forced you to put a dildo(shaped object) in your ass and then give yourself a shoulder wedgie with the whities he just handed you.
eaterbuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 06:07 PM   #122
wedgiereciever
getDare Sweetheart

A bully and his crew sees you sagging with tighty whities on. They take you in the bathroom and put you in a jock lock and gag you with 2 day old undies. They hang you by the front of your undies for ten minutes. Then they strip you until your naked. They tie you up and makes you masturbate and cum all over yourself. They leave you there for 29 minutes

limits: orgasm, public, pee drinking, poop, Crossdressing

if its not in my likes or dislikes its a dislike

wedgie dislikes/limits: hanging, atomic, ripping.
wedgiereciever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 10:07 PM   #123
jjbhi

Medal Bronze 1

limits: orgasm, public, pee drinking, poop, Crossdressing

if its not in my likes or dislikes its a dislike

wedgie dislikes/limits: hanging, atomic, permanet, sqeaky clean, ripping. i only have boxers, large panties, large briefs, extra small manties and a pair of boxerbriefs

Your siblings friend comes in your house one day while you are in your room jacking off. He comes in your room to ask for something, and you are super embarrassed. He decides to have a little fun with you. He puts you in a pair of panties that are wayy too small for you and makes you drink three glasses of water. He then puts you in a chair wedgie and pours ice down the front and back of the panties. He hits your balls with a hard book three times and leaves you there until you piss yourself. He then takes you out of your wedgie, and leaves.

Try and give me a longer one maybe?
Limits: other people, public, permanent, illegal.
16, Female, Maine
jjbhi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jjbhi for this post:
Old 01-17-2012, 10:09 PM   #124
jjbhi

Oops, Meant to delete the guy aboves likes and dislikes, sorry
jjbhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 11:07 PM   #125
Babydragon

the bullies found you in the park bathroom they push you around a bit until you beg them to let you go promising to do anything. they nod and grin evily at you. first they strip you of all your clothing and each give you 20 spanks to your bottom (there are 5 guys so a total of 100 spanks). satisfied your ass is now red they pull your panties back on and lift you up by them giving you a tight wedgie. they put a stick through leg holes of your panties and push your arms over it so you are holding your own wedgie not really able to get out (basically put a stick or bar through the panties and pull the bar so it's on your arms like a scarecrow and hold it for 10 minutes or until your panties rip) they tell you that are done with you if you promise you will do two more things with them. you rapidly agree and they release the wedgie but don't pick it out of your bottom. instead they tell you that first you must get dressed again leaving the wedgie in and piss yourself while singing "i'm a little teapot" they laugh as you soon are standing in your own puddle of juice as they suggest maybe the little piss pants enjoys pissing herself and that maybe she should masturbate to orgasm 4 times in a row, one for each year she is acting by peeing herself. (4 times cuz only 4 year olds piss themselves). thinking they are done as you have done everything they've asked you stand up and it seems they are going to let you leave but instead one of them grabs you and gives you a swirlie in one of the toilets. they leave as you cough and get your head out of the toilet never to be seen again.

may i request that mine is just as long as it's my first one

i don't like: involving public, family, social suicide, pain or eating/drinking nasty icky stuff like poo and pee.
Babydragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 12:30 PM   #126
eaterbuf

You'r camping with a few kids on your school. As you where going to do some swimming at the lake, you find out the bullies from your class are there too. You go to the water, hoping they don't see you. But, obviously, they did. You start swimming when after a while one of the bullies who swam underneath you, pulled your pants down and threw them into the spot where the water got to dangerous. (Go to a swimming pool and take your swim shorts of in the water, throw them away). You start screaming and rush out of the water and towards the camp again, everyone laughing. At the camp, bullies are waiting. You swallow and wanted to run away, but they caught you.
Bullies: "You have a choice: A hanging wedgie in that tree or wearing only a diaper and being a baby boy for the rest of camp time!" (obviously. Wedgie for one hour or diaper baby play for 1 day)

I'd like to have female bullies
Old 01-19-2012, 04:40 PM   #127
Lupin1

You're walking home from school when you see a group of really hot girls blocking the sidewalk up ahead. They look like they could be tough-- they're dressed scantily in jean short shorts and t-shirts cut off so you can clearly see their stomachs and a few of them are smoking cigarettes. You debate if you want to cross the street and walk over there, but you don't want to be a pussy and let a bunch of girls scare you off, so you walk right up to them and say "excuse me". They just look at you for a second before bursting into laughter. One says "Awwww-- the little boy wants to get by?". Another says "What? You think you're tough?". A third one says "Let's show the little boy how tough he really is".

They grab you and drag you into the woods into a small clearing that's completely cut off from the rest of the world. Two of them strip you down to your tighty whities while another slaps your face. They take a handful of mud and dump it down your underwear and one laughs that you crapped yourself. They grab the front of your waistband and give you a melvin which crushes your nuts and drives the mud up your ass. One of them realizes you have a hard on and the all laugh and then push your dick out your leghole and start playing with it-- stroking it then slapping it, tickling it then squeezing it, making it bounce up and down, etc. They play with it until you start to cum and then they catch the cum in their hands and make you lick it all up. Finally they give you a huge wedgie front and back, shove you on the ground and walk away laughing having used you and left you in the dirt.

Last edited by Lupin1; 01-19-2012 at 04:43 PM.
Lupin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 10:26 AM   #128
eaterbuf

It was one day before prom as the girl you have always had a crush on asked you out, you where stunned and so where the bullies who apparently heared the conversation.

The next day, prom day, you are all dressed up in your tux and walk towards the school. But on your way the bullies jumps out the bushes and pull you away. "Well, Well. Our boy got a date but he isn't even dressed correctly!" They then grab a little lolitata dress, string and shoes and make you strip down to the bare body. They make you put on the clothes and then push you into the school.

As soon as your date spotted you she got 'maaaad!' She walks up to you and punshes your balls, and then pushes you on your knees. She bends over and grabs your string, pulling it over you head. As you run away crying from a compination of shame and pain the bullies run after you and give you a swirly and force you to wet your pants. That was a nice prom, right?
Old 01-25-2012, 02:54 PM   #129
wedgieboy22
Account Banned

You're sitting at luch, about to enjoy a fresh cookie, brownie, or something like that. Right before you take a bite, the bully grabs it from your hand and shoves it down the front of his pants. He rubs it on his balls and ass then shoves it right into your mouth. Yum!

Make mine something a realistic bully would do, for instance no "making you masturbate" or "putting you in diapers." :P
wedgieboy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 09:13 PM   #130
roxy55
getDare Sweetheart

You are on a a class field trip and lucky you, your partner is the school bully. When it's lunch time the bully and you go to the restroom. He stuffs all of your lunch into your underwear, and hangs you in a stall. After 30 mins in the hanging wedgie he sets you down puts you in an atomic wedgie and spanks you 100 times. While on the way back he torturous you by rubbing your balls till you reach climax. Then he stops and he does that till you get back to the group (5 mins)
Plz make mine long and hard
limits cam pictures public blood illegal including others such as family eating or drinking anything weird
and ect.
╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝91%of girls would be dead if the Justin Bieber decided breathing wasn't cool. Put this on your profile if you are part of the 9% who would be cracking up
roxy55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 04:46 AM   #131
wedgieboy22
Account Banned

Your bully comes up to you, ready to begin your daily torture. He starts with a wet willy in both ears you lift up your shirt to wipe your ears and your bully takes thid opportunity to give you a hard titty twister. Hes pretty tired and doesnt feel like doing much more so he ends by giving you a hanging wedgie. He takes a few pictures which he sends to some friends (send them to me and some other random people om getDare) Then he leaves you there and you cant get down till your underwear rips.
My biggest fetish is being given dares that are the types of things bullies would do to their victims (examples: forced to eat gross stuff, swirlies, hit in the balls, wedgies, bathroom, dirty underwear/socks, titty twisters, humiliation, bad smells etc.)
Limits: anything people could find out about, extreme pain, permanent things, sexual stuff, atomic/hanging wedgies
Old 01-26-2012, 04:48 PM   #132
diaperboyben

Send a message via Yahoo to diaperboyben

Your sitting at lunch, and the bully is planning your torture. He grabs your desert (your choice) and shoves it down the front of your underwear. He then duck tapes your hands together and gives you a hanging wedgie, letting you hang there for a good 30 minutes. He then lets you down... after taking some pictures and sending them to his friends. (Take some pics, send them to random people on getDare.)
Limits:anything illegal, permanent, involving family/friends, public, pain(anything past a small amount), blood, social suicide
diaperboyben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 06:17 PM   #133
wedgieboy22
Account Banned

Youre in the bathroom, having waited a whole period (hour) of having to go both pee and shit. Youre desperate to go but right when youre a step away from the stall, your bully pops out of knowwhere and yanks your underwear up your ass. You beg, "C'mon i really gotta go!" He laughs, "thats not my problem punk." And yanks up your underwear, then gives you a hanging wedgie. The bully then gives you a hard punch in the nuts and you immediately pee, not able to hold it any longer. "Oh look the little baby wet himself!" The bully cant stop laughing leaving you there. You eventually mess yourself, and after 20 minutes the underwear finally breaks. You throw out your underwear and walk out, forced to go commando with wet pants for the rest of the day.
My biggest fetish is being given dares that are the types of things bullies would do to their victims (examples: forced to eat gross stuff, swirlies, hit in the balls, wedgies, bathroom, dirty underwear/socks, titty twisters, humiliation, bad smells etc.)
Limits: anything people could find out about, extreme pain, permanent things, sexual stuff, atomic/hanging wedgies
Old 01-26-2012, 08:42 PM   #134
sub22

Stand against the wall and choke yourself. Then let go and give yourself a wedgie.

Limits: Family, friends, cam, pictures, permanent, scat, messy, and public

F/22
sub22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 09:00 PM   #135
wedgieboy22
Account Banned

The bully tells you in the morning that you cannot use the bathroom all day. Then, as usual he takes your lunch and you dont get any. You do your best to make it through the day without going to the bathroom, and whenever you do, the bully swirlies you in your pee and or crap. Then he gives you a big wedgie and a hard ball tap.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
spanking, wedgie