Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-17-2011, 08:56 PM   #121
mascot1920

Location: In a house, on a street, in a town, within a state.....maybe...
Default Shopping

I cant lie, I did feel strange the next day, at breakfast, mulling around the house, avoiding my mom and my sister to some extent. I guess I didnt know how to react at the fact that my mom knew, or thought she new and..well that it was supposed to be normal again. I guess nothing about theses events where ever normal by the definition.

As I set out with my sister into town, clutching my hard earned money to go buy of all things, girls clothing, I couldnt help but stow some of these uneasy feelings, as one predominant one emerged..excitement. It was never the thought of being in the clothes that excited me, but the fear of being there buying them, owning them, hiding it from others. It was always bitter sweet. I had so many questions racing through my mind, but as we got closer to town, they all faded away behind a curtain of anxiety and pure adrenaline!

"So what did mom say to you?" My sister asked inquisitively, her eyes a shimmer with curiosity. "She said it was ok" I responded, trying not to think about it. "Ok...OK, that's it?" I guess my sis had hoped for a more juicy details...but I knew, the devil is always in the details. "I told her we where just playing and.." "and she will let you wear girls clothes, your not in trouble?" she interjected. "No, no..why would I be?" I couldn't quite grasp where this was going. "well, that kind of defeats the purpose dosent it" my sister giggled. "What, how do you figure that?" My sisters smile was ominous, but how could I have possibly deserved trouble for what I did? "If you remember, I wanted you to ask her beacuse you WHERE in trouble!" My sisters snide remark brought me back, made me remember. "oh shit" I said under my breath. "So you do remember...hmm, so if your not in trouble then I guess you need a new punishment!" "Sis, It was so hard to talk to mom about this, please, that should count as my punishment!" "I dont think so!" she was quick to interrupt. I was originally going to give you a slap on the wrist, YOUR the one who begged me to punish you harder, and you just said yourself that you didnt get in trouble!"

Her reasoning was sound, she was simply not gonna let this go, and I knew this side of her was a monster of my own creation! "please sis, I already have to buy these clothes.." "THAT'S A REWARD!" my sister shouted. "I thought you liked doing this?" she said more annoyed than anything. "Sis, it's not like that honest I do enjoy.." "Just shut up ok!" she said sharply as we walked on. "Maybe this is just a big joke to you, but I enjoy it when you dress up and play with me, and I only punish you when you break your promises." she said more somberly. "your the one asking for me to punish you more, I do it beacuse you wanted me to and now your mad at me!"

She was right, she was right. I never stopped and thought what I was putting her through with all this. She was confused and I had made it that way. "sis, i think i have some explaining to do." I motioned toward a log on the side of the road and we sat down. It was hard for me to say the truth, my motives, it sounded bad, even to me...very selfish. I could see she was hurting though, to her this was more than a game, this was more than a friendship, this was personal a relationship with a high degree of sensitivity. She deserved the truth. "The reason... the reason I ask you to do bad stuff to me is, well it's exciting sometimes.." I said as I looked down in shame. "exciting, how?" my sister asked, still not understanding. "well, I get this feeling, I cant describe it... it makes me feel good to do risky things, like risking getting caught wearing girls clothes or risk giving you pictures of me to send to your friends."

"so....that's why you do this with me?" "No, not entirely, that's not it. Back when we first started, i did it for that reason... then it got out of hand and when you got mad at me it was beacuse of that reason I didn't resist when you did what you did...but then I saw you where....sad and I wanted to make things better.... but...but I cant lie...I have been asking for punishments that are far worse, so I can feel like that." "so that's why.... but what about the other times, you know, when you kissed my bottom, you said you like it, but that's not risky?" I felt like she had been dwelling on those moments." "It is, but....that's not why I liked that." She was looking at me, the sun was lighting her face up, with those eyes...damn! why did she have to ask..... what could I say.....should I say it? "why do you like it?" she asked again. "beacuse....beacuse.....sis....." I dont know what came over me then, I cant explain it, I just let loose all at once.. "beacuse your cute sis and I like you" "you, think I'm cute, how cute?" she said blushing slightly, but with an air of confusion." "sis, your the cutest girl In school, but you know, I'm not supposed to think that, your not supposed to think your sisters cute." I added embarrassed to the highest degree, blushing and hiding my face behind my hands.

"so, you like, like me...like a girlfriend?" "No, no, I mean..kinda but not." "your attractive and you make me feel good.." "so you feel like I feel when I'm with my boyfriend, or...when i make you take off your clothes and put on panties." She giggled slightly. I couldn't believe it, she felt...the same way? " "yes, I think so" I said. "It's not a bad feeling, it feels really good, and just beacuse your my brother and i'm your sister dosent make that bad right?" "other people think it does." I added. "well it's not, you know, like where.....together....dong it." she pointed out. "No, no I would never, we would never, where just playing!" I said. "uh huh" my sister said smiling. "but.." my sister said. "I dont like it that your using me, asking for punishments like that." "It may make you feel good but I get confused, dont do that anymore ok!" "ok sis I wont" "If I want to punish you like that i will do it, you dont have to tell me!" "your right sis" "I know I am!" she said.

"now as a reward for being honest with me, what would you like, a day off from cleaning my room?" she asked. "um...well, actually.." I stammered. "what is it?" I wanted to ask, I toyed with the idea..I finally gathered the courage! "I want a kiss!" I said blushing, staring into that cute face of hers. "you want me to kiss you, awwww" she said blushing. "are you sure, I have girl germs" she teased. I nodded. She leaned in slowly, staring into my eyes. here soft full lips glistening in the sun. She closed her eyes and pressed her lips to mine, giving me a small sweet little kiss. "there you go!" she said giggling. she grabbed my hand. Well, we better get going, we have to pick you up some clothes. "yeah, we dont want to be late, we still have to go into town later" I said. "oh, but dont think your off the chain brother, I mean sister, your still in big trouble!" She half smiled and led me by the hand. Was she joking abut being in trouble... At any rate, I was so relived to have that off my chest. This was a new kind of feeling, one of relief...and it was so very very nice!
Femdom/Bondage/Semi Public Dares/Watersports/Light Blackmail/Light CBT/Verbal Humiliation/Heels/Object Crush(my stuff)/Feminization etc...

Read my blog (has story) at
http://senscribe.blogspot.com/
mascot1920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 08:58 PM   #122
mascot1920

Default well boys and girls

here is another update for you. I really enjoyed writing this part. Sometimes I forget pieces of the past, as time goes on but this is always easy to recall. That first time I told her. Well, I hope you guys enjoy.
Femdom/Bondage/Semi Public Dares/Watersports/Light Blackmail/Light CBT/Verbal Humiliation/Heels/Object Crush(my stuff)/Feminization etc...

Old 09-17-2011, 09:22 PM   #123
O yeah
getDare Sweetheart

Esome my favorite sstory
O yeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 09:24 PM   #124
mascot1920

Quote:
Originally Posted by O yeah View Post
Esome my favorite sstory

Thanx, I am glad u like it!

Old 09-17-2011, 09:43 PM   #125
Eminem jr
getDare Sweetheart

This story just gets better and better

Likes: Cross-dressing(Tights/Tight stuff), Bondage, humiliation.

Very assertive to men, yet submissive to females.
I am afraid of girls, therefore whenever a girl pms me i must do exactly what they say immediately
Eminem jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 10:34 PM   #126
Grey_Stoned

Lol you're sister is the best. If I had a sis, would want her to be just like yours, maybe a little older than me though.

anal, worship, bondage, toys, humiliation, denial
Crossdressing, nipple play, milking, enemas, mild cbt
chores, daipers, public, ice, spanking, wax, heavy cbt, watersports
scat, family, heavy public
Grey_Stoned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 05:20 AM   #127
Vinnie
getDare Sweetheart

Just gets bettter
Old 09-18-2011, 05:40 AM   #128
cfnm_lars

Send a message via MSN to cfnm_lars

I love the story... Getting better all the time :-)

Dislikes: Illegal, Minors, Blood, Pain, Anal, Messy, Poo, Animals, write on my body
cfnm_lars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 04:35 PM   #129
pwner

Great part! I liked how the situation turned out and got a bit more relieved. I don't know what to say except well written and hoping for an update in the near future
pwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 04:26 AM   #130
guit4

Really great story

Likes: cross dressing, femdom, light anal, humiliation, being a cam slave, pics, chatroulette/omegle, outdoor dares, driving dares

Punishments: cum eating, pee drinking, heavy anal, pain

Hard limit: heavy public, extreme pain, diapers, poop, denial, messy

I have a bikini, a dress, lipstick, and household items

KIK: guit4

Exposed here
https://www.exxxpose.me/post/?id=584489
guit4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 03:08 PM   #131
wme

Please please continue continue now now
Please

YOU CAN SCREW ME UP BUT YOU CAN'T PIN ME DOWN
wme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 04:37 PM   #132
mascot1920

Default status

I know everyone anxious for a continuation. Today and tomorrow are spent, maybe sunday. It's been a roller-coaster of wtf moments lately.

Old 09-26-2011, 02:20 AM   #133
darelova55

Send a message via AIM to darelova55 Send a message via MSN to darelova55 Send a message via Yahoo to darelova55
Default ,

looking 4ward to the next instalment, great story man
Old 09-27-2011, 02:03 PM   #134
Vinnie
getDare Sweetheart

Hope everything is ok....
Old 09-29-2011, 02:29 PM   #135
mascot1920

Default Shopping!

It's the smell that tells you, tells you your at the woman's clothing store. Maybe it's the perfume counter near by, or maybe it's a warning to normal guys that they have strayed into a no mans land. For me, the smell sent shivers down my spine, beacuse in this place, this very public place, i was about to shop, for clothes of my own.

We walked into the store, ladies here, girls there and racks upon racks of clothes as far as the eyes could see. "this is gonna be fun" my sister said smiling. Of course i wouldn't say I was feeling very happy at the moment, the talk was nice, getting that off my chest was a huge relief, but there was something about openly showing this side of me in public, it was unnerving.

"Where should we start?" my sister asked. "um, i don't know I've never really done this before." I said. "What go clothes shopping" my sister said sarcastically. "No, go shopping for GIRLS clothes" I said meekly. "well, hmm, lets start form the inside out so we know how you'll look!" my sister said grabbing my arm and leading me into the labyrinth of shelves, racks and carts.

Soon we arrived towards the back end of the store. Two isles filled with shelves and racks of women's underwear lined the place. Other ladies where rummaging through them and I felt out of place being there, though I was curious which one of the million pairs of underwear would I have to buy? "So, what kind do you want?" my sister asked smiling while holding her arm toward the racks. "kind" I asked confused. "Duh, there are different KINDS of underwear, like bikinis and..." she started to giggle "thongs" she muddered barely able to contain herself. "Um, i'll just take the kind you have" I said blushing, trying not to see if the other shoppers where hearing this embarrassing conversation. "ok, they're over here." We walked a few racks down and found a bunch of undies on a rack that where similar to my sisters underwear at home.

My sis motioned me to check them out, so I did. Most of them where simple colors with basic print, I kept moving them aside. Suddenly I came across one pair in particular. I had not got to them yet, just seen them out of the corner of my eye. They where extremely feminine. They had pony's on them and they where a very vivid pink with white lace. I felt that feeling again, the idea came to me. "What if I bought these... they are so girly, no man would ever where these...what if I get caught?" I started to get nearer. I could feel a sensation deep down, I was getting turned on by the risk of it. The panties where closer, my sister was anxious to continue. "I shouldn't, I shouldn't" I said to myself. Finlay, I passed them, continuing on almost to the end. The feeling stuck with me, even when I decided not to, nagging at me. "Will you pick a pair already" my sister said growing impatient. I stopped......then in one motion, reached back and grabbed those girly underwear handing them to my sister. "These?" my sister asked smiling and chuckling. "y...yes sis" "I wouldn't even wear these, they are to girly even for me!" my sister pointed out dropping them in the basket. "Grab the bra too!" she said as I picked it up and put it with the panties. "I guess you really like being....a sissy dont you bro?" I didnt answer. She turned around and grabbed some white stockings, then we moved on.

"Dress or skirt?" my sister asked. "skirt I responded" having thought about that answer already on the way here. "well we gotta get something that goes with the underwear, so something really girly!" my sister said moving to a rack of purple flannel type skirts. She held one up, it had squares of pink and purple with a silver chain that had a kitten on the end around the waist. "This will do." she said not even asking my opinion. The shirts where done very quickly too, with her picking out a purple shirt with tiny white lace around the neck and arms.

"almost done" she said as we neared the shoes. We looked them over, my sister was looking at shoes for herself, but seeing as how I didnt know much about girls footwear, she finally came over with a box and said to "try these on!" Black shoes with an open top and a strap with a clip that had a heart on it. I tried them on while hiding behind some boxes. "do they fit?" my sis asked. "yeah they do." I replied. Shortly after we grabbed the shoes my sister had me take a seat on a bench as she went to grab a few more things.

I looked in the basket, a feeling of dread, excitement and the unknown filling me. When she returned she had socks, a hairband and a small kit of makeup. "You'll have to learn how to use this, but don't worry I'll teach you" she said grinning. Ok let's check out.

We approached the line, and the people in front of me had just finished up. An attractive young lady older than I was ran the counter. I handed my stuff to my sister but she handed it back. "I'm not buying it, you are!" "But sis" I said as the checkout lady said "hi guys, how are you today?" "F-Fine thanks" I said as I approached the counter redder than I ever had been before. I put the clothes on the counter. "she has you doing her shopping huh" The lady at the counter said nodding sympathetically and giggling. I was relived, she thought I was shopping for my sister. Just then I felt an elbow in my side, it hurt. I winced. I looked back to see my sister staring at me, and pointing at the checkout lady. I knew what that meant...I knew.....oh damn did I know. I looked back at the lady and then at the counter and said. "No..actually this is for me." "Oh" she said smiling slightly as I looked up. "well it bet it will look great on you!" she said grinning, still wringing up the items. I was sooo relived she didn't think I was weird, or at-least so much as I could tell, but I was still shaking. "he will" my sister replied to her.

"Ok guys thats 45.00!" I grabbed for the wallet as I tried to handle the sticker shock. "There goes my new game" I thought to myself. "Oh, and dont forget these!" my sister said putting a pair of jeans on the counter. As the lady at the counter wrung them up, I saw they costed 35.00! Ok that's 73.68. I reluctantly turned over all but a few dollars of my hard earned cash as we grabbed the bags, thanked the checkout lady and left.

"I didn't know I was getting those jeans" I said to my sister as we walked to the parking lot. "They arnt for you, they are for me, a thank you from you to me for being such a nice sister, and as partial punishment too." "Oh", i said looking down the road that leads home. Well I guess I deserved it then right?" I said still a little mad inside. "Yup, but dont worry, you can make the rest up to me next week when you buy me these nice shoes in there, they are like 60 bucks!" I felt my heart sink as we walked on... but then I thought. I need this, a real punishment that isnt fun...so I can learn whats right and stop myself from going overboard again...or at-least so I thought. "sis" I said. "yeah what now" she said expecting me to argue with her. "I saw another pair of shoes in there, they where more expensive, around 85.00 dollars... I would like to buy you those." I said stopping to look at her, "Really? she said in a high pitched voice, I really wanted those!" "WAIT, your not trying to make your punishment worse like you did before are you!" she sounded angry. "No sis, I want to do this for you, as a gift.....I'm sorry." "She stepped over and gave me a hug... "ok, then I guess you can buy them for me."

We walked on, towards home, my future always uncertain, but at-least my sister was pleased.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, crossdress, femdom, humiliation, sister