Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-17-2011, 12:07 AM   #121
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Chapter Thirty

"Okay, next you have to wash me while I take a shower," Damien said.

"Seriously?" I asked, since this was kind of pushing my limits. We may have touched each other last night, and that was okay, but Damien's bathroom has a small shower, which meant we would be extremely close to each other.

"Nah, I'm just kidding," he said, almost laughing at the expression on my face, "You have to clean my room."

I looked around. His room was as messy as usual. It would take at least a couple of hours to clean.

Noticing me staring around at his messy room, Damien said, "I'll make you a deal."

"What kind of deal?" I asked.

"If you can clean my room within the time limit, you won't have to do anything I say anymore. We can just chill out until you have to go home."

"Oh crap! That reminds me," I said. I ran out of his room and into the living room were the phone was. I picked it up and dialed my house.

"Hello?" my dad answered.

"Hey Dad, it's me, Kyle. I'm at Damien's house."

"Okay, but don't be home too late. You have school tomorrow."

"Alright, Dad. Bye."

"Bye," he said, and hung up.

I hung up the phone and went back to Damien's room. I was feeling a little nervous standing in the living room wearing only my boxers.

"What was that all about?" Damien asked as I walked back in.

"Had to call home," I answered, "So what were you saying?"

"Okay, so if you clean my room in the time limit, you don't have to do anything."

"And if I don't clean your room in the time limit?" I asked.

"We do the shower thing where you wash me," he answered with a sadistic grin. "So is it a bet?"

I really had to think about this for a moment. Either way I had to clean his room, but if I lost our little bet, I would have to do something that I was a little uncomfortable with. I was about to tell him that I didn't agree to his bet, but then I got an idea.

"I accept," I said, "If you do something extremely embarrassing if I win."

"Deal," Damien said.

"So what's the time limit?" I asked.

"One hour, starting now," he replied.

With no further ado, I went to work cleaning Damien's pigsty of a room. As I was putting books in the bookshelf, dirty clothes in the hamper, and various other thing in a variety of places, I was thinking of what I was going to make Damien do if I won, which I had a good chance of winning since at this point the room was almost clean.

"Time's up!" Damien called, jarring me out of my thoughts.

"It hasn't been an hour yet!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, it has!" Damien said while pointing at the clock. He was right, a full hour had indeed gone by. I still had to do whatever he wanted and I had to get in the shower with him and wash him.

"So now what?" I asked.

"Finish up here while I go get ready," he said, walking out of the room.

There wasn't much left to clean. All I had to do was put a few more clothes in the hamper and put the rest of Damien's toys in the closet. Finally, I was done. With a great sigh, I removed my boxers and walked to the bathroom.

Damien was already naked as I came in the bathroom. He was in the shower stall getting the water to the temperature that he liked. The shower stall was in the corner of the room, with two two clear glass walls. There was a lock on the bathroom door for privacy. I didn't bother shutting the door because this wouldn't take long.

"So are you ready?" he asked.

"I guess," I answered, wishing we get this over with already.

Damien got in the shower first and motioned me to follow him. I stuck my hand under the running water to see how hot it was. The water was a bit hot, but that wouldn't bother me. With another sigh, I got in the stall and slid the door closed. We were very close to each other, since there wasn't a lot of room.

"So what do you want me to do first?" I asked.

"Wash my back," he answered, giving me a washcloth and a bar of soap.

I lathered up the washcloth and started washing his shoulders and moving down his back. Damien never specified on how long this should take, so I washed him as quickly as I could. After I finished with his back, Damien turned around and I started on his front.

I noticed his penis was completely erect, so I asked, "Are you enjoying this?"

"Yeah," he answered, "You can stop now."

"Okay," I said, as I got out of the shower and dried off as Damien rinsed his body. When I finished drying off, Damien turned off the water and stepped out of the stall. I handed him a different towel and he dried off too.

Since I had no clothes with me (I left them in Damien's room), I sat on the toilet and watched Damien get dressed. When he finished, we walked together back to his room. When we walked in, we got a surprise.

To be continued...
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!

Last edited by Demon Thief; 10-17-2011 at 07:48 PM.
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 12:29 AM   #122
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Hey,
that was a very nice and hot chapter, I really enjoyed it.

I'm missing the emotions (esp. those) and thoughts a bit... like... it's rather less. The dialogues a good, the descriptive stuff is good but there could be still more detail, in my opinion.

I however really liked the chapter and just wanted to give some hints what I would change a bit. :3

Love
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 08:04 PM   #123
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

I think I stated this in an earlier post, but my writing flaw is going into detail. It's been apparent for a while now. I am trying to recall everything that happened in my youth from my memory, but sometimes it's difficult.

And why does it feel like only you and I are posting, Saphir?
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."

14 years on GetDare!
Old 10-17-2011, 08:47 PM   #124
gayboi25

mainly because I always for get to post, LOVE this story and especially the detail!

Ok: Wedgies, ice cubes, small insertion, some piss

limits: public, pain, involving others, scat, messy, blood
gayboi25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 12:36 AM   #125
nonstopdisco

Awesome! Keep it coming buddy Surprise? Lol
nonstopdisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 05:22 PM   #126
Tylerr

Send a message via AIM to Tylerr

is it brandon!?!?

Lets play Truth or Dare! PM me or Email me!
Email me @ [email protected]
Tylerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 06:32 PM   #127
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Thief View Post
why does it feel like only you and I are posting, Saphir?
That is because I luv your story so much, that the ardor in my posts is so staggering, that you actually just don't see the other posts. :P

I think people mostly forget to post. It's a bit sad though, if one considers how much work authors need for their story. (I need like 6 hours per chapter, probably most authors need less, but still...) But well, I used to be kinda scared of posting. Idk.. but far back I remember I read story and I didn't comment because I thought everything's said and I will just sounds stupid.

But now as I'm author I see every positive/constructive criticizing comment is appreciated...

However, looking forward to your new chap
Love <3
Old 10-19-2011, 08:43 PM   #128
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

It'll probably be up tomorrow.

@ Tyler: You'll just have to wait and see.

14 years on GetDare!
Old 10-19-2011, 09:48 PM   #129
Jason242

This story is AMAZING! I'm so happy I only found out about it today. I've just read through the entire thing. I couldn't imagine waiting over a year for all the parts! :O please please pleaseeeee write MORE and more OFTEN :P

Jason
Likes: Online TorD, Roleplay, Underwear play, Exposure, Masturbate
Maybe:Mild pain, Anal play
Dislike: Scat, pee, Loud, Messy, Out of room/Public, Showing face

Spoiler:
I'll play TorD online with most people(Skype ONLY, and with webcam!). PM me your ASL and Skype name. :D
Jason242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 11:43 PM   #130
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

To further comment on your post, Saphir, I agree with you about the being scared to post thing. When I started Mark's Babysitting Adventure, I was really nervous. Then I saw how much people liked it, so I continued. It's constructive criticism and some praise every now and then that really inspires me to write.

Although, my writing has matured greatly since I first joined.

Thank you, Jason. Yeah, it's surprising that this story is over a year old. Hopefully you'll continue to enjoy it.

Anyway...

Chapter Thirty-One

Nothing could have prepared us for this.

Brandon was sitting on Damien's bed staring at us. Damien and I were staring at him. And all the while I was stark naked. I didn't even bother to cover myself since I was so shocked. Then again, Brandon and i had seen each other naked before, so it really didn't matter.

"Hey guys. What's up?" Brandon asked.

"Why are you in my room?" Damien asked him in return.

"I just got home. I heard the shower going, so I'd thought I'd wait in here so you would know I was home. So why is Kyle naked?"

"He just took a shower. I took my shower before him. He left his clothes in here," Damien lied.

"Oh. Okay," Brandon said, then he got up and went to his room.

That was too easy, I thought. I have a feeling Brandon knows more than he's letting on. Better watch myself, just in case.

I looked at Damien, who was still in shock over suddenly finding his brother in his room. He looked back at me and said, "You'd better get dressed now."

"Do I still have to do whatever you say?" I asked.

"No, not a good idea," Damien replied. "Brandon is here now, so there's a chance he'll hear or see whatever we're doing."

"Good point," I said, as I put my clothes back on.

After that, there was really nothing much to do except hang around and play cards. I got really bored after an hour of sitting around and not doing much, so I went home.

Later that night, when I went to bed, my thoughts turned to what Damien and I had done the previous night. Even though we were both cool with it, I was still a little nervous that one of us might say something to the wrong person. All in all, it had been one interesting weekend.

To be continued...

---------------

Sorry for the short post, but if I continued, I'd be going into a new segment. I'll post it soon, so stay tuned!

14 years on GetDare!
Old 10-21-2011, 04:39 AM   #131
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Aaaw how unexpected and what an awkward situation probably... ^^

Looking forward to the new segment
Old 10-22-2011, 12:39 PM   #132
nonstopdisco

Haha, epic Can't wait to see where this goes now
nonstopdisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 01:37 PM   #133
subindy69

Send a message via AIM to subindy69 Send a message via Yahoo to subindy69
Default what happened next?

I wonder what happened next.
subindy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 10:38 PM   #134
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Chapter Thirty-Two

This next segment takes place two months after my birthday. During that time, I started taking karate lessons. The following is what happened at the dojo after practice one affternoon.

"Alright, guys. Practice is done," our sensei Dan called out. The class, sixteen boys around the same age, stopped sparring with each other and went into the locker room to change.

Even though I had recently started taking lessons, I had already advanced to yellow belt. The classes were easy and just about everyone was friendly. The only exception was a guy named Austin, who was the same age as me.

Austin started taking the classes around when I started. He was sometimes rude and disruptive during classes, but surprisingly he hadn't been kicked out. He was also jealous of me, because I had advanced and he hadn't.

Anyway, I always hung back before changing because my mom was always late in picking me up and I didn't feel comfortable changing in front of a bunch of people (I had the same problem in gym class at school).

"What are you waiting out here for?" someone asked from behind me. I turned around to see Austin standing by the door that led to the locker rooms. He hadn't changed yet.

"Just waiting for the locker room to empty out a bit," I casually replied.

"You always do that. What are you, shy or something?"

"No. But I know I can kick your butt," I said.

"We'll see about that," he replied. At that moment, our sensei came over.

"Austin, your dad called. He's going to be a little late in picking you up," he said.

"Oh, okay. Can Kyle and I have a little sparring match since his mom is always late?" Austin asked.

"I don't see why not. Hold on, I'll get the stuff," Dan said, going into his office where he stored the equipment.

"Hey, wanna make a bet?" Austin asked.

"What kind of bet?" I asked.

"Whoever loses our sparring match has to go to the winner's house tomorrow and do whatever they say," he replied.

"Wow, that was quick. You must've been planning this."

"Yeah, I have. So is it a bet?"

I didn't have to think about this one. I was considerably better than him at karate. There was no way I could lose.

"Deal," I said, shaking hands with him. Dan then came out with a red flag, a white flag, and a strip of red cloth. He tied the cloth around Austin's white belt, then told us to take our positions in the sparring area, which was several mats with the boundaries marked in tape. Austin and I stood facing each other while Dan stood off to the side, one flag in each hand, ready to be referee.

"Ready boys?" Dan asked. We nodded in reply. Then Austin and I bowed to Dan, and then to each other, which is how most offical matches begin. Dan then told us to begin.

Austin rushed forward automatically and aimed a right jab at my ribs. I sidestepped and knocked his hand aside with my left hand at the same time. As Austin's forward motion carried him past me, I kicked him in the kidneys, scoring the first point.

"Point to Kyle!" Dan exclaimed, raising the white flag.

Austin and I squared off again, this time with me taking the offensive. I threw punch after punch at Austin, who would either bock them or dodge them. Finally, I stepped up really close to him, and he hit me in the chest with his left hand.

"The score is tied at one," Dan said, nodding at us to continue.

This time I was ready for him. Austin once again tried a frontal attack. As I blocked his punches, I delivered a front sweep with my right leg. As Austin went down, I hit his ribs with the flat of my right hand. Austin then won the next round by kicking me in the chest.

"Score's tied at two; next point wins," Dan said.

This last round was the decider, which meant I could not screw it up. I kept raining blows on Austin, who would evade them or block them. I made sure that he couldn't get under my guard, which put us at a standstill. I had to admit, he was better than I thought.

Then Austin suddenly changed tactics. Instead of defending against me, he started attacking me with quick jabs and kicks, making sure to evade any of my counter-attacks. Than, out of nowhere, Austin's fist connected with my chest, and I heard Dan say, "That's it! Austin wins!"

We didn't say anything in front of Dan, but headed to the locker room together. By that time, everyone else had left, so it was just the two of us in there.

"I guess I win our little bet," Austin gloated.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. How did you get so good?" I asked. I was dying to know.

"My uncle taught me some moves. So I'll see you tomorrow, right. After all, a bet's a bet."

"Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow. But I don't know where you live."

We were already changed by now, so he got a pencil and a piece of paper out of his pocket and wrote some very clear direction for me. After he handed me the paper, he said, "Tomorrow's Saturday, and my parents won't home at all for the whole day. That means I'll get a lot of time to order you around."

"Yeah, whatever. See you later, I guess," I replied, as I went outside to where my mom was waiting. As we went home, I was wondering would would happen to me tomorrow.

----------------

Any guesses on what might or might not happen?
Tune in next time to find out!

14 years on GetDare!

Last edited by Demon Thief; 10-25-2011 at 10:37 AM.
Old 10-25-2011, 06:35 AM   #135
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

He'll most likely try to make him do gay stuff

"Yeah, whatever. See you lare, I guess," I replied,

Looking forward to the next chapter

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bets, gay, mxm