Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-17-2021, 03:22 PM   #121
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarus View Post
You can make it! You are strong! How long left to go?
Thank you for the words of encouragement! One hour left. I'm gonna do hungariancommie's dare now, we'll see how that goes.

(Slap Count: 130 | Spit Slap Count: 24 | Spank Count: 750)

Featured PM Dare for March: WIN OR LOSE

delaneythenerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 03:26 PM   #122
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by delaneythenerd View Post
Thank you for the words of encouragement! One hour left. I'm gonna do hungariancommie's dare now, we'll see how that goes.

(Slap Count: 130 | Spit Slap Count: 24 | Spank Count: 750)

After that you are nearly done anyways with my dare

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, mild Pain, Pee, Anal, Outdoor, Wax/Ice, Positions, Pet, Hidden

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 03:57 PM   #123
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungariancommie View Post
Only to be done when you need to pee

All nude with collar, do in order

25 jumping jacks
1 minute masturbation
Hold plank 45 seconds
1 minute masturbation
35 sit-ups
2 minutes masturbation
10 push-ups
2 minutes masturbation
And end with wall squatting, masturbating as you do. Try and go at least 3 minutes
I've just finished this. I did everything listed, in that order (no coming due to denial) while I was 2 hours into Manarus' bladder control dare. It was difficult, but strangely made the dare easier? I think because I had something to focus on other than how badly I had to pee.

(Slap Count: 132 | Spit Slap Count: 26 | Spank Count: 780)

Old 09-17-2021, 04:02 PM   #124
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I've just finished this. I did everything listed, in that order (no coming due to denial) while I was 2 hours into Manarus' bladder control dare. It was difficult, but strangely made the dare easier? I think because I had something to focus on other than how badly I had to pee.

(Slap Count: 132 | Spit Slap Count: 26 | Spank Count: 780)
Sports certainly does make it easier. When I am hiking I need to pee maybe 10 times less as when I am sitting on my desk... Feel free to repeat the dare if it helps for my dare

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, mild Pain, Pee, Anal, Outdoor, Wax/Ice, Positions, Pet, Hidden

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Old 09-17-2021, 04:18 PM   #125
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Sports certainly does make it easier. When I am hiking I need to pee maybe 10 times less as when I am sitting on my desk... Feel free to repeat the dare if it helps for my dare
Oh god...I made it. Writing up the report now. As far as testing my limits goes, I would definitely put this in the "punishment" category.

(Slap Count: 134 | Spit Slap Count: 28 | Spank Count: 910)

Old 09-17-2021, 04:23 PM   #126
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I'd like to expand your Likes & Limits blog post with a new entry. I didn't see anything related to pee, bladder control or bathroom rules, so lets find out where in your blog post you will categorize this:

Go to the toilette. Really, just go to the toilette and let everything out. No special twist.
Then drink a glass of water (~250 ml, or do I have to translate the ml to some unit which is also understood by Americans? ) every half an hour for the next three hours. You win this dare if you can hold your bladder for three hours and manage not to pee. If you lose, you are denied for 24 hours and cannot cum.

Oh, I forgot to mention: You are also denied from now on until you finish this dare.
This was torture. I've never done anything like this before, and I knew it was going to be hard. It only took about 45 minutes before I felt the urge to pee. By the hour and a half mark I was staying close to the bathroom, just in case. It was painful, and I was lying on my back, taking deep even breaths by the end. When I finally got to use the toilet, I felt so much relief I literally cried. I thought that was just an expression until I noticed my cheeks were wet. This really tested me.

The following user says Thank You to delaneythenerd for this post:
Old 09-18-2021, 07:38 AM   #127
happyhungry

strip naked
cut out holes in a bin bag for your arms, legs and head
put on your bin bag
clean the kitchen and bathroom floors using a sponge and soapy water
you must do so on all fours
happyhungry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2021, 10:07 AM   #128
hungariancommie
Distinguished Member

Default Productive dare

Sometimes kink and chores can collide to make both more interesting. Do a load of dishes, naked from at least the waist down and plugged. I don’t know if you have a tail plug but that would be best. Once you’re almost done, spank yourself with 3 different kitchen items 15 times each, then wash the items last.

After this you must complete one of the following

With your freshly spanked booty on display, dust all of the furniture in 3 rooms and spank yourself 10 times in each room with an item from said room…

Or

Get on your hands and knees and hand scrub the kitchen floor, until it is done or 10 minutes goes by. Spank yourself with a wood spoon or a spatula hard each cheek every minute that goes by

limits: family, friends, social suicide, lots of piss, scat, pics

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90065

not looking for a mistress or master, am a happily owned pet

Send me pet play tasks!!
🔐 locked until the end of November with one hour unlock time daily to edge
Edges 210/609
Accidental ruins 3
hungariancommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2021, 10:44 AM   #129
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flon2 View Post
Dare for cum:

Masturbate however you wish, once you get to the edge roll a dice. If you get a six you can cum. Otherwise hands off for five minutes. After the five minutes pass start over. Repeat until you cum.
I really liked this. Obviously I liked that I finally got to come, but I also liked that I didn't know if I was going to come or cool down until I was at the edge, especially after 2 days of building frustration. Here's what I rolled: 3,1,4,2,2,1,6.

(Slap Count: 142 | Spit Slap Count: 28 | Spank Count: 1,000)

Old 09-18-2021, 10:53 AM   #130
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Sure thing. I'm not a killjoy, I am just sadistic :P

By the way, I leave it to your judgement if you do the next dare or not, because I know too less about you and your friends. But I would like if you wear your small butt plug while you are around with your friends tomorrow. I'm sure this will be an interesting storry to read.
I did end up doing this one. A small group of us went to a restaurant and went out for drinks afterwards. It was about 3 1/2 hours in all. I had my small plug in, with the g-string I had to wear that day, "SLAVE" written on my tits and covered by a black cocktail dress (it was a pencil midi style, if you know about women's fashion.)

We went to a trendy restaurant in the city that had these wooden bench seats to sit on, which were very cute but also a little uncomfortable. When the friend of a friend joined us I sort of half-stood and leaned over the table to shake her hand, and at that angle the plug made it's presence VERY known so I got to feel it filling me up as I shook a stanger's hand.

Overall it was pretty thrilling to have this little secret. None of my friends would ever guess in a million years that I have any kinks, let alone the ones you find on getDare. I am very much a polished, professional, "good girl" type woman in real life.

The following 2 users say Thank You to delaneythenerd for this post:
Old 09-18-2021, 01:34 PM   #131
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhungry View Post
strip naked
cut out holes in a bin bag for your arms, legs and head
put on your bin bag
clean the kitchen and bathroom floors using a sponge and soapy water
you must do so on all fours
Once my husband went to the store, I quickly got a trash bag out and cut the holes in it like you said. Then I filled up a bucket with soapy water and grabbed a sponge. I spent about 45 minutes crawling around and scrubbing the floor. Some spots were fairly dirty, because I don't clean as much as I ought to, but with the sponge I was able to get into the little nooks and crannies that I usually miss.

Old 09-18-2021, 01:38 PM   #132
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
This was torture. I've never done anything like this before, and I knew it was going to be hard. It only took about 45 minutes before I felt the urge to pee. By the hour and a half mark I was staying close to the bathroom, just in case. It was painful, and I was lying on my back, taking deep even breaths by the end. When I finally got to use the toilet, I felt so much relief I literally cried. I thought that was just an expression until I noticed my cheeks were wet. This really tested me.

Nice you did this! Actually I was wondering how long I should make the time. I didn't want that it is not a challenge by making the time too short. But I didn't want to make the time too long either. I didn't want to punish you actually In the end I was thinking about 2.5 or 3 hours. I found, 3 hours is a nice round number That you already felt the urge to pee after 45 minutes is really unfortunate. On the other hand this probably means, that you have been very good hydrated before you started the dare, which is actually a good thing

It is also interesting to see through which pain you go in order to cum, you little slut

Old 09-18-2021, 01:41 PM   #133
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I did end up doing this one. A small group of us went to a restaurant and went out for drinks afterwards. It was about 3 1/2 hours in all. I had my small plug in, with the g-string I had to wear that day, "SLAVE" written on my tits and covered by a black cocktail dress (it was a pencil midi style, if you know about women's fashion.)

We went to a trendy restaurant in the city that had these wooden bench seats to sit on, which were very cute but also a little uncomfortable. When the friend of a friend joined us I sort of half-stood and leaned over the table to shake her hand, and at that angle the plug made it's presence VERY known so I got to feel it filling me up as I shook a stanger's hand.

Overall it was pretty thrilling to have this little secret. None of my friends would ever guess in a million years that I have any kinks, let alone the ones you find on getDare. I am very much a polished, professional, "good girl" type woman in real life.

Very nice! I know it is a very thrilling experience, because the plug is omnipresent for yourself. However, there is nearly no chance anybody will find out about this secret. The most what could happen is that they might think, today you are a bit unsettled, if the plug bothers and distracts you so much. So this kind of dare is my favourite hidden public dare actually

PS: If I were you, I would put the bladder control to my hates section Not that anybody could think you maybe liked this

Old 09-18-2021, 01:46 PM   #134
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
PS: If I were you, I would put the bladder control to my hates section Not that anybody could think you maybe liked this
Thank you for reminding me! I almost forgot to update that.

(Slap Count: 146 | Spit Slap Count: 28 | Spank Count: 1,060)

Old 09-20-2021, 06:36 AM   #135
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Since I’ve finished my errands for the day, I thought I’d report on what it was like to do your dare in public. I wore the sundress I mentioned before, commando of course, and was also dared by PM to write SLUT across my tits. The top of the dress is a wrap style, however, meaning that’s it’s very low cut and easy to see down if I lean forward (especially since it’s just a little too big for me), so I asked if I could instead write SLUT once on each tit and was told that was fine. I stood in the mirror and wrote the words with liquid eyeliner, since the only markers I currently have are sharpies. It was more embarrassing than I thought it would be to hold a tit in my hand and write on it. It’s difficult to wear a bra with that dress without it showing, and I didn’t want to draw any more attention to that area because I was self-conscious about the bodywriting, so I didn’t wear one.

My first stop was Target. When I got there the first thing I did was stop at the in-store Starbucks for an iced coffee. When I got up to the counter I hunched over a little to reach into my purse when I remembered that I was wearing a looser top and straightened my back. The barista was taller than me, so it’s possible he saw down my top when that happened, but I’m not sure if he did. If he did the words would have been clearly visible. Needless to say, it was mortifying and I made to sure to maintain good posture the rest of the time I was there.

Once I got everything I needed I wanted to leave since I was feeling exposed from the breeze I felt under my dress, and because I was still embarrassed about the Starbucks snafu, but I know the point of this dare is to go about my day like normal, and normally when I’m at Target I stroll through and look at everything that’s new since I was last there. I did that, walking at my normal pace, and all in all was there for nearly an hour. When I checked out, I made sure I brought my purse up to me this time instead of the other way around.

Next I went to the grocery store. That trip was less eventful, I picked up some produce I needed and didn’t really hang around much longer than that. There was a pretty long line for the self-checkouts, so I went to a regular one, but didn’t have another issue with my top. After that I went for a short walk in a local park. It’s a little chilly here today, so I wore a cardigan to keep my arms warm, but my cleavage was still exposed. There was also a pretty constant breeze that I felt under my dress, so it was impossible to forget that I didn’t have panties on. I almost never go commando, and never have in a skirt/dress before, so this was a new feeling.

Once I was finished, I came home and put the groceries away before inserting my medium plug and writing this report. I will continue to wear the dress without panties for the rest of the day, but I won’t be leaving the house again. Thank you for the dare!

(Slap Count: 32)
Excellent report and excellent execution of the dare! You did great!

Thanks for the report!
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
newbie, pm dares, rules